~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "Um, yeah, sure." He put the comm down and did as he was told.
Calliope looked up at him like this O.O But the she just leaned against him a little, as she was a bit out of it.

Hellaina came back up with a light wand (flash light kinda thingy), And a cold pack. She placed it on Calliope's bump then checked her eye dilation. "Just a small concussion... I think I have the medicine for it.. She has to stay on her feet until it takes effect.. then she can sleep." Hellaina made Calliope hold the pack, then trotted to her medicine stash.

"Can't I just lay down a little?" Calliope asked Festus as she was now fully leaning against him. "It's not that bad."

"Of course." He got up and walked to the hallway, having completely forgotten about the treasure box.

You can call off any searches. Calliope was found back at the house.

Oh praise the Highest One.. Is she okay?  This is odd.. I am going to look into this.. just sit tight at the house for now... keep close watch. Don't let anyone other than myself, Orb, or Illykran in.   I will get back to you.

"Mama I am okay."  Calliope started crying seeing how freaked out he mother was. 

"I though I had lost you again."  She kissed her.  She examined the bump.  "Can you get up?"

"Yeah."  Calliope got up on shaky knees.  Then wobbled with each step out into the hall. 

Helliana gulped. "Festus I can't carry her down he stairs.. I don't want to leave her but she needs Ice.. can you hold her while I get it?  She needs to be on her feet."

"Um, yeah, sure." He put the comm down and did as he was told.

Calliope looked up at him like this O.O  But the she just leaned against him a little, as she was a bit out of it. 

Hellaina came back up with a light wand (flash light kinda thingy), And a cold pack.  She placed it on Calliope's bump then checked her eye dilation.  "Just a small concussion... I think I have the medicine for it..  She has to stay on her feet until it takes effect.. then she can sleep."   Hellaina made Calliope hold the pack, then trotted to her medicine stash.

"Can't I just lay down a little?"  Calliope asked Festus as she was now fully leaning against him.  "It's not that bad."

"No..." He replied, feeling even more O.O than she was.

Quote: "No..." He replied, feeling even more O.O than she was.
(lol.. )

Helliana came back with a cream for Calliope's head and a tablet for her to swallow. "Take this baby." She put it in her mouth. Then she looked up at Festus. "This whole thing is odd... she has no tags that I can see on her? Pelig would not have moved her..." She then patted Calliope's face. "Stay awake until that kicks in baby... need a few more minutes."

Calliope stopped leaning so hard and stood back up more. "K."

Last edited:
Quote: It was huge.. and almost just one big room. A few storage areas on the sides... which seemed like large rooms on their own.
shaki-oli's mouth was gaping. "This is a little too big for me..." he thought to himself.
"Well it is not for you." Infernos tail swiped over Shaki-oli's head.
Shaki-oli ducked and scuttered over to a control board. "What coordinates should I set?"
"Get you claws off... do you want to sit in a cage?"
The cyberbug growled and scuttered over to the far wall. "insolent, mindless...grumph...humph, grumph, humph..." he muttered to himself.

Quote: The cyberbug growled and scuttered over to the far wall. "insolent, mindless...grumph...humph, grumph, humph..." he muttered to himself.
Inferno snorted and chuckled. "Just remember that Bug.... minus the insolent part." He turned his head and his fiery eye glinted.

Quote: Azola sat down in the boat and dipped her hand in the water, letting the cool substance stream through her fingers and grinning with delight as it did. "It feels so good!" she exclaimed, crying out in surprise as a few minnows slipped through her fingers as well, their silvery scales glistening in the sun that pierced through the turquoise water.
Hayden laughed. "Want to go swimming with the fishies?" :p
"No, but maybe you'd like to?" she laughed, pretending to shove him into the water.

Quote: Azola sat down in the boat and dipped her hand in the water, letting the cool substance stream through her fingers and grinning with delight as it did. "It feels so good!" she exclaimed, crying out in surprise as a few minnows slipped through her fingers as well, their silvery scales glistening in the sun that pierced through the turquoise water.
"No, but maybe you'd like to?" she laughed, pretending to shove him into the water.

He leaned back quickly rocking the boat and laughing. "No... no!" He smiled.

He leaned back quickly rocking the boat and laughing. "No... no!" He smiled.
(YAY! YOU'RE ONLINE!!!)

Azola laughed, but nearly fell as the boat rocked. Sitting back down, and smoothing her long dress out, she smiled. "Are we there?" she asked, dropping her hand into the water again. The minnows were silvery and beautiful, glittering in the sun. The water looked refreshing and she wanted to swim again, but it wasn't warm enough yet.

Last edited:
Quote: (YAY! YOU'RE ONLINE!!!)

Azola laughed, but nearly fell as the boat rocked. Sitting back down, and smoothing her long dress out, she smiled. "Are we there?" she asked, dropping her hand into the water again. The minnows were silvery and beautiful, glittering in the sun. The water looked refreshing and she wanted to swim again, but it wasn't warm enough yet.
(;p lol)

"Yah." He gave a last stroke as they drifted to the dock. The se of teas and desserts started filling the air. Fresh baked breads were being carried out and placed in carts to take further into town.

Quote: (YAY! YOU'RE ONLINE!!!)

(;p lol)

"Yah." He gave a last stroke as they drifted to the dock. The se of teas and desserts started filling the air. Fresh baked breads were being carried out and placed in carts to take further into town.
Azola looked as though she might drool as she took in the sights and smells. "Well, you lead the way, Hayden. I have no idea where to go."

Back
Top Bottom