~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Is this real?" He whispered.

She startled and quickly turned as much and her dress would allow her too. "Ummm I guess." She wasn't sure if he was past his anger or not. He heart raced a bit. "I am stuck." She blushed. The key is inside."

"Yeah these I can lift." He snickered putting one up on his shoulder and then stacking it. "Foals don't weight this much." He chuckled. "You building something?"

"Oh gosh Brenk, I sure hope so." She said softly, smiling into his eyes. "I love you." "How can I help?" He asked, stepping forward. Then he read her facial expression. And stepped away. "We'll I wasn't, until you said you wanted meat. Now these would be good for animal pens." Braxton said, tossing some small logs onto the others. "I love you." He grinned then took her hand and the went to their family and everyone congratulated.

"You did a great job with the place mother." Brenk kissed Melanie's cheek.

Myrna then started to cry. "Are you safe noow? Because I have been stuck here 2 hours.. and no one else has walked by."

"Ah.. I can make pens. I built a chicken pen for the neighbors... wait. You are building this because of me? I don't want to be a burden on you.. it was enough your hiring me sir." Ferris wanted to ensure. Kaliska beamed happily, nodding. "It's beautiful." She agreed, smiling at Brenk. "This the happiest day of my life!" She exclaimed excitedly, hugging everyone. Barrett frowned. "Oh Myrna, oh, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm safe. Your brother helped me. Thank you for directing me there." He said, placing his hand gingerly on her shoulder. "How can I help?" He asked. "Ah, psh, don't think if yourself as a burden. You've made mine and Jazzy's life easier just by being here. And now we eat to have meat." He affectionately punched Ferris in the arm... Gently. "You just gave me incentive." He winked, his booming chuckle echoing through the barn.
Soon they were feasting on a lovely meal and talking. Brenk every chance he got kept a hand or a foot touching his bride.

"My brother helped you?" She blinked a bit. Then she relaxed. "Oh good I am glad that you are better." She smiled at him. "But unless you know how to break into a house.... I am stuck unless I take my clothes off.. and that's not happening." She blushed.

"Good.. I am glad I am good for something." He chuckled. "I know how to slice bacon too.. my mother taught me when I was younger.
Kaliska smiled lovingly at her husband, and placed her hand gently on his thigh. She took another bite of food, smiling at the family around her.
Barrett put his hand on his chin. "Do you keep a spare key anywhere?"
"Great, 'cause have no idea how to do anything but cows." Braxton said.
"Mmmm. Kaliska in two days it the three moo festival.. lots of dancing. Do you want to go dress shopping for it with me?" Myrna asked after she finished her first plate.

"No... I never lock it." She shyly admitted. "I might have a window open somewhere." She suggested, completely embarrassed.

"Ah... well we were stuck to game and boar. Mother had to teach me to do everything... so you are in luck." He smiled. Then he unbuttoned and removed his vest so he could shake of all the dirt and bark. the word CONNOR clearly visible across his back and running down his arm.

(yes the same one dun dun dun)

Is this real?" He whispered.

She startled and quickly turned as much and her dress would allow her too. "Ummm I guess." She wasn't sure if he was past his anger or not. He heart raced a bit. "I am stuck." She blushed. The key is inside."

"Yeah these I can lift." He snickered putting one up on his shoulder and then stacking it. "Foals don't weight this much." He chuckled. "You building something?"

"Oh gosh Brenk, I sure hope so." She said softly, smiling into his eyes. "I love you." "How can I help?" He asked, stepping forward. Then he read her facial expression. And stepped away. "We'll I wasn't, until you said you wanted meat. Now these would be good for animal pens." Braxton said, tossing some small logs onto the others. "I love you." He grinned then took her hand and the went to their family and everyone congratulated.

"You did a great job with the place mother." Brenk kissed Melanie's cheek.

Myrna then started to cry. "Are you safe noow? Because I have been stuck here 2 hours.. and no one else has walked by."

"Ah.. I can make pens. I built a chicken pen for the neighbors... wait. You are building this because of me? I don't want to be a burden on you.. it was enough your hiring me sir." Ferris wanted to ensure. Kaliska beamed happily, nodding. "It's beautiful." She agreed, smiling at Brenk. "This the happiest day of my life!" She exclaimed excitedly, hugging everyone. Barrett frowned. "Oh Myrna, oh, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm safe. Your brother helped me. Thank you for directing me there." He said, placing his hand gingerly on her shoulder. "How can I help?" He asked. "Ah, psh, don't think if yourself as a burden. You've made mine and Jazzy's life easier just by being here. And now we eat to have meat." He affectionately punched Ferris in the arm... Gently. "You just gave me incentive." He winked, his booming chuckle echoing through the barn.
Soon they were feasting on a lovely meal and talking. Brenk every chance he got kept a hand or a foot touching his bride.

"My brother helped you?" She blinked a bit. Then she relaxed. "Oh good I am glad that you are better." She smiled at him. "But unless you know how to break into a house.... I am stuck unless I take my clothes off.. and that's not happening." She blushed.

"Good.. I am glad I am good for something." He chuckled. "I know how to slice bacon too.. my mother taught me when I was younger.
Kaliska smiled lovingly at her husband, and placed her hand gently on his thigh. She took another bite of food, smiling at the family around her.
Barrett put his hand on his chin. "Do you keep a spare key anywhere?"
"Great, 'cause have no idea how to do anything but cows." Braxton said.
"Mmmm. Kaliska in two days it the three moo festival.. lots of dancing. Do you want to go dress shopping for it with me?" Myrna asked after she finished her first plate.

"No... I never lock it." She shyly admitted. "I might have a window open somewhere." She suggested, completely embarrassed.

"Ah... well we were stuck to game and boar. Mother had to teach me to do everything... so you are in luck." He smiled. Then he unbuttoned and removed his vest so he could shake of all the dirt and bark. the word CONNOR clearly visible across his back and running down his arm.

"Oh of course! Sounds like fun." Kaliska nodded, smiling.
"Ok, lemme go check." Barrett said, hurrying away. He went around the house, and finally found an open window. "We're in luck!" he called. "Here's an open one!" he said, jumping inside. He headed through her house, and opened the front door.
Braxton's eyes widened, then narrowed. He set his jaw. "Ferris, what is that on your back?" he asked, his voice low and stiff with anger.

Quote:

"Oh of course! Sounds like fun." Kaliska nodded, smiling.
"Ok, lemme go check." Barrett said, hurrying away. He went around the house, and finally found an open window. "We're in luck!" he called. "Here's an open one!" he said, jumping inside. He headed through her house, and opened the front door.
Braxton's eyes widened, then narrowed. He set his jaw. "Ferris, what is that on your back?" he asked, his voice low and stiff with anger.
"Brenks a good dancer too." She added.

"Myrna." He face palmed.

The cousins started laughing.

Brink spoke into his hand. "Don't any of you dare." He grumbled.

Myrna sighed in relief then gave him a hug. "Thank you... I was so upset." She wiped a tear away. "I just got this dress too. Stupid me accidentally locks the door." She chewed herself out.

Ferris quickly put his vest back on. He noted Braxton's look and felt challenged, but wasn't in a position to fight him if he attacked. His own face turned morbid and hard. A deep pain and anger rising as he never liked the confrontation about it. "It's personal."

Last edited:
clap.gif
woot.gif
That's our boys. My hubbies ship.

http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007...ffloads-19-million-worth-of-cocaine-in-Miami-

There were a few other Dragon around some mush smaller, some close to Inferno's size. They all eyes the bug curiously.

"What is that an overgrown crab?" One snickered.
Shaki-oli sneered at their faces. "Of course not, you fat balls of slime! I am a cyberbug! most intelligent cyborgs in the universe! and strongest!" he pumped his fist and slammed it onto his chest.

Hey!" She protested jokingly.

He smiled at her, and for once, it was actually genuine. "Hey babe, Gemenai is going to talk to Illykran about letting me back in," he said. "In the meantime. I really don't think you'll like the tribe, and I'm considering leaving them anyway, so where would you like to stay? Or do you want to go back to Centauria?"

Bree laughed. "Alright." She took his hand, biting her lip as she was pleasantly reminded of their light bond, and took him out the door. She hid behind her back a box of fudge and chocolate that she had paid for when Orb wasn't looking.

"I know, honey." She kissed his forehead, then went to get him some water. She put it on his nightstand. "I'll be here if you need anything. I'm just going to fold the laundry.
He gave a clueless and innocent look. "What? Ooooh look a dolphin." He pointed out the window behind her.

Sorrell sighed. "I thought you had important things to do back there? But if not.. Lets go to Collus for now.. they might let you stay there a little while. I might be able to get some more books to at the city... and I sure hope you can go back to Centauria... I hope... oh." She squeezed him tighter. "I love you so much I just want to be with you."

"Where are we going?" He smirked squeezing her hand.

"Yeah... no laundry tomorrow either.. you stay here.. I am not in the mood to fight anyone." He sighed then drank some water. "I am even considering moving to get away from that jerk.... keep you safe."

She gave him a -_- look. "Yeah right."

Nyghta nodded, smiling. He took her and kissed her lips softly.

"Oh... around."

Rickie frowned.
"Drat can't trick you."
tongue.png

Sorrell's eyes opened wide. She froze stiff not knowing what to do know. Her face flushed and grew hot and her heart pounded. Then slowly she relaxed and placed a shaky hand on his face.

(about time! LOL XD)

He snickered. "I have been around.. well maybe I haven't." He shook his head. "Oi I gotta get myself together, I feel like I am on truth syrum."

"Though I am pretty close to Corsicka." He sighed. "Maybe... nah they wouldn't take me."

Emma laughed. "Sorry."

(lol)

Nyghta looked her in the eyes, hoping she wouldn't be upset.

Bree couldn't suppress a giggle.

"What?"
"No you're not." Devon winked now eating her burger.

(I want a hamburger ;( )

Sorrell just stood there like a statue for a bit. "I ..." She then snapped out of it and touched her lips. "I don't know how to do that... " She cleared her throat. Her face was red from blushing. Then she smiled containing a squeal. "I was wondering when you were going to try that." She hid her face in his chest to hide her excited expression.

"What..." He nervously chuckled. "Almost feels the same...." He gave her a smack on the rear. (hide!)

(run) (LOL!)

"Valdan's tribe.. they are calmer... but... if I take off that make Corsicka and I enemies."
bump Owl

Back
Top Bottom