~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/59880#post_12265314"]
(Fuzzy)

Zandor nodded, "already sent it." He grinned, stirring his hair.

"Good then he could track you down and hurt you." Rein growled. "Or even kill."

"Oh I'll be sure ready." Zandor grinned, enjoying pissing her off.

"Oh I bet." Rein rolled her eyes, sarcastically.

"Out sure hate me...don't you?" Zandor sighed in delight.

"A duh! you kidnap me." She growled, padding to a corner.

"You enjoy the darkness on that dreadful planet?" Zandor faked a gasp.[/quote]

"It's only darkness if yo choose it that way. " Rein sighed.

Garret listened hoping that he would do it.

"Look for some fruit along the way. I feel lie eating some flowers too." He smiled.

"You're not heavy enough to hurt my feet.. I'll show you." He smirked.
( can u play his part?)

_______

"ok, I am kind of hungry."

She stood up , her mannerism still but a friendly.

Rogue stood...there were here..

Larsha smiled as mystra gave her the new..Rogue was back..but he brough he girlshe dare not tell him that the two had a deep connection that linked them...She needed to talk to the girl..if she was of dark intent she would drag rogue with her...That fate for him she couldnt bare..

[quote name="fuzzball4444" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/59880#post_12265379"][quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/59880#post_12265314"]
(Fuzzy)

"It's only darkness if yo choose it that way. " Rein sighed.[/quote]

"Hmm well when Drake entered there, he sent me it was full of darkness...he shall deliver your message...but I hope your mate is away while Drake is finish." Zandor snickered deviously.

Last edited:
[quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/59910#post_12266580"][quote name="fuzzball4444" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/59880#post_12265379"][quote name="Nightwish" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-new-rp-need-players/59880#post_12265314"]
(Fuzzy)

"It's only darkness if yo choose it that way. " Rein sighed.[/quote]

"Hmm well when Drake entered there, he sent me it was full of darkness...he shall deliver your message...but I hope your mate is away while Drake is finish." Zandor snickered deviously.[/quote]

"Why?!" Rein growled, not looking at him.

The photographer had them do many poses, some fun, some sensual, he did some individuals of Elina'ky.  "Lovely dear."  He commented then they wrapped it up.

"Did you have fun showing off?" Darin asked.

"No doubt....  "  She smirked then *splash* *swim for shore*

"Yes.. I don't see any nearby..."  He stood up.
'yes" she admitted.

!---

he followed.

----

her skin became its normal blue.$

"Fans?"  She walked closer to cotton.

"You heard me.. This is a courtship ball. she need to look half decent especially with the high roller you put on her dance card....."  Lithia folded her arms. "And its a dress she likes.. not to mention was my mothers."

Itha nodded.  "Yes."

"Are you using your magic to help her?"  Crut kissed her head.

"oh one of his sheeps." she explained.

----

"high roller... huh?" dalamar clearly had no clue "fine."

----

moro stood up once they were finished, nod in the mood for spewing food "me and itha are married."

----

she had this look of maybe.

"Convenieint." Thelma rubbed her head. "My king... has seen the Darkness coming for some time.. but from multiple sources... The light job is to expose it so that it can either be healed or dealt with." She informed. "Perhaps we should address all of our survival and discuss all the issues at hand.. quit adding to the problem." She glared over at Arthur and Ferick. _____________________ Ellendiel had been awake and just slightly woozy now. "Who is that?" She slowly got up and strolled towards the door. Loora looked at Mikey. "You're lost aren't you Mikey?" __________________ Nali came over to him chewing on her finger. She put her arms up. _______________________ Alala looked at him skeptically. "What is the catch?" She sat quietly with her hands folded on her lap. She was shifted so that she had a different skin color but was still her natural features.
rebecca_romain_stamos4.jpg
___________________ "Two houses did not respond... 3 are not available.. 4 have not shown up .. yet or wont.. ANd Richard's invitation seemed to never get through. .Angelica was supposed to extend the it but never called me back to get the message... " Loredo informed.
ferick cocked a brow,clearly having her own thoughts about the light. serenity took a deep breath "speaking of shykia... he has been doing dream. calls." --- "now... yes." "who?" ---- he picked her up. ---- "you are to guard my wife and unborn child... due to my choice of mate they are now being targeted. you'll become a Tolok citizen, having full rights under my tribe. pay will be good." ---- "richards been busy."

"Hey pumpkin." He let her have it a little and made cute funny faces at her. ________________ "Good... want to do anything before they wake up?" ________________________ Xandor took her hand and had her stroke it. The kitten mewed. "It's a pet for you to love and keep you company." He smiled at her. ________________________ Iila heard her stirring and came into the room. "Good morning Lyra.." (if she can see anything)
pelmet-zig-zag.jpg
________________ Iila laughed. "Little what?" She wiggled her tush then did a little skip.
she clapped and silently giggled. ----- "wouldnt mind walking the gardens." ----- she cocked her head and moth "pet" clearly not understanding the meaning. ---- she looked around 0.0 ----- "prat." he huffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom