~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "Mind showing me how Loki?" Theia inquired after thanking Thor with a hug. "See you around Thor."

____

(lol)

He snuggled with Ares he let his fore hooves hang over the side.

____

"Well think it through. Remember the laws Nikita fought so long to put in place fo the sake of Jareth."

____

"It was true of him too... death does that... but he found away... well mostly."

"Mind showing me how Loki?" Theia inquired after thanking Thor with a hug. "See you around Thor."

____

(lol)

He snuggled with Ares he let his fore hooves hang over the side.

____

"Well think it through. Remember the laws Nikita fought so long to put in place fo the sake of Jareth."

____

"It was true of him too... death does that... but he found away... well mostly."

"Sure."

Thor nodded.

_____

Ares smiled.

______

"I will."

_____

"Mostly?" He arched a brow.

(NIGHT!)

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74490#post_12812947"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74490#post_12812762"][quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74490#post_12812720"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74490#post_12812336"][quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74490#post_12811944"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74480#post_12811829"][quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74460#post_12810017"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74470#post_12809891"][quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74460#post_12809835"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74460#post_12809697"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74400#post_12808169"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74260#post_12799133 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Oh." He kissed her. "And no not eager, just information on Zandor thats all."

_____

"Are they well the last time you spoke?"  Victoria made small talk in the seemingly empty halls.

____

Marc never thought he would be like this. "I hope so too."He kissed her forehead sweetly.

_____

"I never got a chance too before."  Maxim admitted.

"Well anyways, what was it like to be Shiruni? " Nightshade, sat down.

"Well my daughter Nightshade fell in love with.. .Barabus, I believe that's his name. My wife and other family is doing fine. Rose talked to Barabus and tried to make a pact with him., " Lynole explained. He opened a massive door.

"I don't want to be like the past Oracles." Honeyheart hugged him.

"Hmm how would you like to take a vacation? " Sunny fingered his chin.

"It was an interesting experience.  quite Magical.  They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too."  Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?"  He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to."  He was still in a state of shock.

"Tell me about the experience. " Nightshade laid on his back.

Lynole shook his head in disgust, "no, I hate that being. Seducing my daughter and trying to get my wife empire under his thumb. " he growled.

"Yes. " Honeyheart rose off the couch.

"Cool, let's go get it set up. " Sunny grabbed his hand.

"I was a knine, and a bushy tail and fizzy ears." He snickered. "The Light is comforting, but  after what happened to me, it just .... it made it hard for me to understand it."

____

"He is evil... I am glad we see eye to eye about him.  He justifies his evil as well."  Victoria  sighed.

_____

He watched her with a smile.  "I can't see myself giving you up... ever."

_____

Maximus nodded. "I am... overjoyed lass."  He felt like he could fly, but he legs were still tender.  He was used to such things though. He proudly walked with her, ignoring his limps. "Are you well enough though?"

"Oh one of the fierce ones? " Nightshade snickered, laying next to him. "What didn't you understand? And a hey is that really true.. if you mate with a Shiruni they grant you immortality? " her eyes big, and her voice loud. "Because it says it in your book, so it must be true! "

Lynole glance back after hearing something they had in common, "wow, glad you see it my way too.. .I hope he never finds this place.. .that is one of the reasons we can't let you loose. "

"Me either. " Honeyheart reached out her hand.

_________

"Yes I'm fine, my neck will appear better soon. " Sunny watched him, very closely.

"Yes it is true.... and don't you get any ideas either."  Barabus  poked her foot.

______

"When I promise we would not endanger you you can trust it.. we do not lie." Victoria sighed. "And yes I hope he doesn't either, but he is not your only threat."

_____

Good."  Count Marc  took it and kissed her hand tenderly.

____

"Good. I feared I had killed you... and I never wanted to hurt you at all. You were just huge and fierce. in the arena. I survive."  Maxim was still upset about it.[/quote]

Nightshade snickered, "what ideas? Like what selling them off? " she deviously smile. She clench her foot and sat up, "Hey if you do sell them off your Ruke people will live forever, plus get loads of cash to feed your people too. "

"I know you don't like." Lynole growled, looking up. He sighed deeply, "Who's the other threats? " He pondered.

Honeyheart began to walk off, "what do you want to do? "

________

Sunny rolled her eyes and kissed his lips, "forget about it. " she smiled. "Quite feeling bad. "[/quote]
"I was teasing and I was referring to you  seeking imortality from them... we both know I can give you that... and no.  It's more complicated than that with the Shiruni.   I won;t be doing that." *snorts* such a bad girl you are." 

___

"Mind your temper and earn my trust and maybe I will tell you." Victoria was tired with his wishy-washiness. "I should be the one growling, loosing my freedom after nearly being blown to bits and crashing into an ocean which terrifies me. My best friend will never see his family again and my fiance.. well so much for the wedding."  She huffed then sped up ahead of him having no idea where she was going.

_____

"Not sure. I have plenty of work to tend to." Marc informed.

_____

Maxim liked that. He kissed her back.
[/quote]

"Aww what's so complicated about it? " Nightshade perked her head up, wondering if the others were listening. "I know I am. "

Lynole glared as she stormed away. He swiftly caught up and slammed her against the door, "Everyone has it hard sometimes, quit trying to seem the only ones. " he snarled and shoved her in. "I can bet you many had it worse then you. You can tell whenever you'd like, but mind you others won't like you for it." He slammed the doors shut, locking her in.

A golden fountain laid on the middle.

pans2.jpg

img_5284.jpg

"Well I have free time. " Honeyheart whispered.

Sunny kissed him more, "better? " she asked.[/quote]

"Well for one, I don't intend to become their enemy. I already have things in the works with them. And gaining eternal life is not for everyone to accomplish. All aside from their unique magic, which is dangerous. "Barabus sighed.

--

Victoria trembled as he slammed her. "You twist my words you brute." Her fear released more of the exotic rose scent. Victoria pushed herself off the floor and looked around. She wondered where she was, and where the others were. She shed a blue tear, which tickled like crystal on the floor.

--

"I can have free time at my leisure. .. What would you like to do? " Count Marc inquired.

--

"Mmmhmmm but when you grow bored with me... will you move on? " Maxim whispered the last.[/quote]

"Ohh what kind of magic? And what sorts of works!?" Nightshade grew wide eye. "Because I sure love to help. "

A female strolled up and gently helped Victoria to her feet, "Don't cry, please. Lynole can get quite offensive and mean at times. "

princess_of_atlantis_by_algenpfleger-d5yr431.jpg

"How about that dinner? " Honeyheart kissed his cheek.

"I will never growbored of yyou, because I have feelings. " Sunny stroked his head. "Why would you ever think that? "[/quote]

"So curious you are." He chuckled. "It's bronze magic. So far they are the only species to have it. "

--

"Thank you." Victoria gave a weary smile. "I noticed. I am surprised that his wife put up with it. But then again my species is gentle. " She sighed.

--

"Dinner sounds great. " Count Marc put his arms around her.

--

"Because it has happened, or at least that's what I have been told. The reason she stopped seeing me. " Maxim admitted.[/quote]

"Oh and is it powerful, and why don't you have it yet? " greed dwelled in Nightshade 'a voice. "That's because I love being your little helper. "

"Victoria, mermaids are quite complicated. " She sat her on the brink of the fountain. "I read the councils reports and it says you commit crimes, but I scanned through them, so I understand and will convince to drop the charges. " She perked a smile.

"Well I'm quite famished. " Honeyheart smiled and cuddled close.

_______

"Who was it? " Sunny stroked his fuzzy locks.[/quote]

"There is a reason and a rhyme to what I do. You just go along for the ride and enjoy it. " Barabus kissed her.

--

"Thank you for your compassion and understanding." Victoria smiled. "Maybe you would answer why there is no way for us to leave? My people contain many secrets. "

--

"We can have anything your heart desires. " Count Marc kissed her lips.

--

"She was a woman, Dark Shard named Fedora. She was paying to keep my company. I thought it might have been more. I was wrong." Maxim shrugged. "Doesn't matter anymore, you're the one that captures my heart. "[/quote]

Nightshade jabbed his build, "You're no fun, I'm suggesting ideas that may help your Rukes, but no. " she huffed, but snickered. "What's the ryme? "

"Well the portal that you entered was destroyed, but you were lucky it didn't collapse on you, and if it did you'd be dead. " she pouted, and swayed her finger along the water. "You can't leave because there is no way out, other then a portal.. .and they're complicated to create. I trust you. "

"Flaming yaun steak. " Honeyheart whispered.

"You can't buy love, but express it.. .and to me it sounded like fake. " Sunny sighed. "You captured mine too. "[/quote]

Barabus stuck his tongue out at her. "It means that I do things with style. " He winked at her. And I help the Ruke plenty. Kraken runs them anyhow. "

--

"I see, so at this point we assume that this is our new home. " Victoria muttered. "I was to be married next week. He will think me dead. That ship exploded too close and we found ourselves elsewhere. Then when we tried to enter jump we crashed here. "

__

"Then that is what we shall have. " He charasmatically waved his hand.

__

"If a woman paid my master she had me for hire. Didn't happen often since he was picky. She just kept coming back. But none of that matters, you matter. "Maxim smiled.[/quote]

Nightshade snickered, "hmm and I love your ways. " She pecked his lips. "Yes, but, buttcrack is under you. "

She pattedVictoria's shoulder, "hey, I'm sorry that you can't go back, but hey would you feel better if you converse with him? " She lifted up a shimmering gem.

"Lets get going. " Honeyheart walked out with his hand.

Sunny reversed and set her hands on her hips, "Are you ssaying you're growing fond of me? She puckered her lips, thinking.

(Timeskip)

He smirked and stroke her hair, "See, it wasn't that bad."

_____

(Yup.)

"You were in the filing room, no?"
Zena tossed her head and moved away from him. She stood with her hands fisted by her side and did not speak.

~~~
"Yes" Ruth answered "I file the papers for Nicholaus."

Quote:
"......Oh." Kassidy rinsed the cloth again, and hung it to dry. "How much will you be paid?" she started to gather things for a laundry trip.
______

Hannah let him go, and turned back to her room. She picked up her plate of food and stared at it. She had lost her appetite.
"I am on the crew so 10% of the pay load. Plus 500 trade (that $1k)." He informed. "Pretty good actually." He smiled. "Just don't try and run away on me." He came over to Kassidy. "And don't tell anyone that you are technically not my wife yet."

____

Noonan went to pilot the ship again. He say there reading a book in between checking everything. Time slowly weddeling away.
Kassidy stuffed some shirts into a basket. "What would happen if I did?" she asked, seriously wondering. She had no desire to tell anyone, she was just curious.
_____

Hannah finally managed to finish her dinner and then sat on her bed reading as well. She couldn't sleep.
"Try to get you to their tent and fight me later. Some of them anyhow. It could also be used to blackmail into selling you to them. You are very beautiful Kassidy. ANd mee no ones eyes." Don sighed.

____

The ship started to shake as the cruised past a nebula.
"I wont." Kassidy assured him. She picked the basket up. "Well.. I'm about to go on my first laundry trip. Wish me luck." she said, heading for the tent flap. On the way out she kissed his cheek.
_____

Hannah, who had gotten quite into her book, was jolted out of the story. She opened the door. "Noonan?" she called, wanting to make sure everything was okay.
"Good luck." Don smiled then after she left he headed out as well once she was out of sight.

____

Noonan was focused on piloting at the moment and did not answer.
Kassidy walked along the path toward the river--or lake, whatever Don had called it--having to remind herself, multiple times, to keep her eyes down. She turned down to the water, praying she wouldn't meet any mares or have problems with teasing. The water came into sight, and she walked towards it.
______

Hannah slid her door closed and went to the cockpit. "Noonan..?" she said softly, sitting in one of the chairs off to the side.
There were 5 mares bathing. only 2 were Ruke, the other 3 Centaurian. The Centaurians were off from the Ruke mares. The Rukes glared at her then continued bathing. A Centaurian mare smiled. "The laundry station is back that way." She pointed back from where Kassidy came from.

_____

"Yes?" He stated. "Plasma storm from the Nebula. Just having to ride it out."

th

Kassidy flashed an irritated glance at the Ruke mares. "Oh... darn. Okay, thanks." she said, getting a better grip on the basket handles. She turned around and headed back. After a while she got to the washing station.
_____

"Oh ok.. is it dangerous to ride through?" Hannah asked.
Lola was washing her laundry. She looked at her. "You are new." She whispered. "Hello."

____

"Can be. There is a planet we may have to wait it out on. These storms are sporadic." Noonan sighed.
Kassidy glanced at Lola. "Hi." she said back, making sure her voice was as soft as Lola's, though she wondered why they were whispering. "Do I wash the laundry here?" she asked.
______

"Ah." Hannah nodded, and went back to reading.
"Yes, You best hurry... Helga and Dlytag are the head mares. That wash in about 25 minutes." She looked around then got a bit louder. "Are you allowed to talk to other mares?"

_____

The ship shook heavily and Noonan compensated as best he could. "And to think this is the safe route."

Kassidy flashed an irritated glance at the Ruke mares. "Oh... darn. Okay, thanks." she said, getting a better grip on the basket handles. She turned around and headed back. After a while she got to the washing station. 
_____

"Oh ok.. is it dangerous to ride through?" Hannah asked. 

Lola was washing her laundry. She looked at her. "You are new."  She whispered. "Hello."

____

"Can be.  There is a planet we may have to wait it out on. These storms are sporadic."  Noonan sighed.

Kassidy glanced at Lola. "Hi." she said back, making sure her voice was as soft as Lola's, though she wondered why they were whispering. "Do I wash the laundry here?" she asked. 
______

"Ah." Hannah nodded, and went back to reading. 

"Yes, You best hurry... Helga and Dlytag are the head mares. That wash in about 25 minutes."  She looked around then got a bit louder. "Are you allowed to talk to other mares?"

_____

The ship shook heavily and Noonan compensated as best he could. "And to think this is the safe route."

Kassidy dropped to her knees and started washing right away. "As far as I know, yes." She nodded, scrubbing one of Don's shirts. "Why are we not allowed to wash when Helga and Dlytag come?" She asked, making a face at each of their names.
______

Hannah looked up whenever the shop shook violently. She looked at Noonan, "At least no one will follow us.." She gave a sheepish smile.

Quote: "It was an interesting experience. quite Magical. They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too." Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?" He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to." He was still in a state of shock.

"Tell me about the experience. " Nightshade laid on his back.

Lynole shook his head in disgust, "no, I hate that being. Seducing my daughter and trying to get my wife empire under his thumb. " he growled.

"Yes. " Honeyheart rose off the couch.

"Cool, let's go get it set up. " Sunny grabbed his hand. "I was a knine, and a bushy tail and fizzy ears." He snickered. "The Light is comforting, but after what happened to me, it just .... it made it hard for me to understand it."

____

"He is evil... I am glad we see eye to eye about him. He justifies his evil as well." Victoria sighed.

_____

He watched her with a smile. "I can't see myself giving you up... ever."

_____

Maximus nodded. "I am... overjoyed lass." He felt like he could fly, but he legs were still tender. He was used to such things though. He proudly walked with her, ignoring his limps. "Are you well enough though?"

"Oh one of the fierce ones? " Nightshade snickered, laying next to him. "What didn't you understand? And a hey is that really true.. if you mate with a Shiruni they grant you immortality? " her eyes big, and her voice loud. "Because it says it in your book, so it must be true! "

Lynole glance back after hearing something they had in common, "wow, glad you see it my way too.. .I hope he never finds this place.. .that is one of the reasons we can't let you loose. "

"Me either. " Honeyheart reached out her hand.

_________

"Yes I'm fine, my neck will appear better soon. " Sunny watched him, very closely. "Yes it is true.... and don't you get any ideas either." Barabus poked her foot.

______

"When I promise we would not endanger you you can trust it.. we do not lie." Victoria sighed. "And yes I hope he doesn't either, but he is not your only threat."

_____

Good." Count Marc took it and kissed her hand tenderly.

____

"Good. I feared I had killed you... and I never wanted to hurt you at all. You were just huge and fierce. in the arena. I survive." Maxim was still upset about it.

Nightshade snickered, "what ideas? Like what selling them off? " she deviously smile. She clench her foot and sat up, "Hey if you do sell them off your Ruke people will live forever, plus get loads of cash to feed your people too. "

"I know you don't like." Lynole growled, looking up. He sighed deeply, "Who's the other threats? " He pondered.

Honeyheart began to walk off, "what do you want to do? "

________

Sunny rolled her eyes and kissed his lips, "forget about it. " she smiled. "Quite feeling bad. " "I was teasing and I was referring to you seeking imortality from them... we both know I can give you that... and no. It's more complicated than that with the Shiruni. I won;t be doing that." *snorts* such a bad girl you are."

___

"Mind your temper and earn my trust and maybe I will tell you." Victoria was tired with his wishy-washiness. "I should be the one growling, loosing my freedom after nearly being blown to bits and crashing into an ocean which terrifies me. My best friend will never see his family again and my fiance.. well so much for the wedding." She huffed then sped up ahead of him having no idea where she was going.

_____

"Not sure. I have plenty of work to tend to." Marc informed.

_____

Maxim liked that. He kissed her back.
"Aww what's so complicated about it? " Nightshade perked her head up, wondering if the others were listening. "I know I am. "

Lynole glared as she stormed away. He swiftly caught up and slammed her against the door, "Everyone has it hard sometimes, quit trying to seem the only ones. " he snarled and shoved her in. "I can bet you many had it worse then you. You can tell whenever you'd like, but mind you others won't like you for it." He slammed the doors shut, locking her in.

A golden fountain laid on the middle.

pans2.jpg

img_5284.jpg

"Well I have free time. " Honeyheart whispered.

Sunny kissed him more, "better? " she asked.
"Well for one, I don't intend to become their enemy. I already have things in the works with them. And gaining eternal life is not for everyone to accomplish. All aside from their unique magic, which is dangerous. "Barabus sighed.

--

Victoria trembled as he slammed her. "You twist my words you brute." Her fear released more of the exotic rose scent. Victoria pushed herself off the floor and looked around. She wondered where she was, and where the others were. She shed a blue tear, which tickled like crystal on the floor.

--

"I can have free time at my leisure. .. What would you like to do? " Count Marc inquired.

--

"Mmmhmmm but when you grow bored with me... will you move on? " Maxim whispered the last.

"Ohh what kind of magic? And what sorts of works!?" Nightshade grew wide eye. "Because I sure love to help. "

A female strolled up and gently helped Victoria to her feet, "Don't cry, please. Lynole can get quite offensive and mean at times. "

princess_of_atlantis_by_algenpfleger-d5yr431.jpg

"How about that dinner? " Honeyheart kissed his cheek.

"I will never growbored of yyou, because I have feelings. " Sunny stroked his head. "Why would you ever think that? "
"So curious you are." He chuckled. "It's bronze magic. So far they are the only species to have it. "

--

"Thank you." Victoria gave a weary smile. "I noticed. I am surprised that his wife put up with it. But then again my species is gentle. " She sighed.

--

"Dinner sounds great. " Count Marc put his arms around her.

--

"Because it has happened, or at least that's what I have been told. The reason she stopped seeing me. " Maxim admitted.
"Oh and is it powerful, and why don't you have it yet? " greed dwelled in Nightshade 'a voice. "That's because I love being your little helper. "

"Victoria, mermaids are quite complicated. " She sat her on the brink of the fountain. "I read the councils reports and it says you commit crimes, but I scanned through them, so I understand and will convince to drop the charges. " She perked a smile.

"Well I'm quite famished. " Honeyheart smiled and cuddled close.

_______

"Who was it? " Sunny stroked his fuzzy locks.
"There is a reason and a rhyme to what I do. You just go along for the ride and enjoy it. " Barabus kissed her.

--

"Thank you for your compassion and understanding." Victoria smiled. "Maybe you would answer why there is no way for us to leave? My people contain many secrets. "

--

"We can have anything your heart desires. " Count Marc kissed her lips.

--

"She was a woman, Dark Shard named Fedora. She was paying to keep my company. I thought it might have been more. I was wrong." Maxim shrugged. "Doesn't matter anymore, you're the one that captures my heart. "
Nightshade jabbed his build, "You're no fun, I'm suggesting ideas that may help your Rukes, but no. " she huffed, but snickered. "What's the ryme? "

"Well the portal that you entered was destroyed, but you were lucky it didn't collapse on you, and if it did you'd be dead. " she pouted, and swayed her finger along the water. "You can't leave because there is no way out, other then a portal.. .and they're complicated to create. I trust you. "

"Flaming yaun steak. " Honeyheart whispered.

"You can't buy love, but express it.. .and to me it sounded like fake. " Sunny sighed. "You captured mine too. "
Barabus stuck his tongue out at her. "It means that I do things with style. " He winked at her. And I help the Ruke plenty. Kraken runs them anyhow. "

--

"I see, so at this point we assume that this is our new home. " Victoria muttered. "I was to be married next week. He will think me dead. That ship exploded too close and we found ourselves elsewhere. Then when we tried to enter jump we crashed here. "

__

"Then that is what we shall have. " He charasmatically waved his hand.

__

"If a woman paid my master she had me for hire. Didn't happen often since he was picky. She just kept coming back. But none of that matters, you matter. "Maxim smiled.
Nightshade snickered, "hmm and I love your ways. " She pecked his lips. "Yes, but, buttcrack is under you. "

She pattedVictoria's shoulder, "hey, I'm sorry that you can't go back, but hey would you feel better if you converse with him? " She lifted up a shimmering gem.

"Lets get going. " Honeyheart walked out with his hand.

Sunny reversed and set her hands on her hips, "Are you ssaying you're growing fond of me? She puckered her lips, thinking.
*snicker* "Be nice.. He is under me. He is my apprentice as well. I have my actual clan here. I moved them last week. Plus whatever of their ships come in.. hence the boys here." He gestured to the others there with them.

___

"If I do they will try to get us home. And what would I tell him? To move on?" Victoria wiped tears before they fell. "Karl.. he has a foal coming soon. Talking to his wife would mean more to him" She looked around. "Where are they?"

_____

He led her to the restaurant. Pulling out her seat for her.

th

____

"Yes quite... We hardy know each other.... I mean you can't be any worse that that fight we had.. so now that we have sen each others worse side.. all that's left is the better right?" He smirked smooching her puckered lips.

Quote:

Novasnickered, "hey it was cute. "

(Yes. )

"Here. " Nova handed him bacon bites.

"That sure is a complicated situation. " Cherry sighed, looking down again. "I guess I'll stay at Centauria, and help around like I told IIlkyran."

Sky listened, "well if it's not her body, but her conscious what is your plan? " she asked.
"Uh thanks." *grin*

The others giggled.

_____

Kuru quickly stuck on in Valors mouth and he held still. Kuru quickly got it on after that and latched it. "There!"

Valor wasn't sure.

_____

'It is... very well, you are welcome on any of our planets... but one thing, is he can protect you he knows things we don't... and if you feel threatened Zandor cannot touch you on Celestial."

____

"Keep playing along, let her know I am here for her... and resume with my plan. Otherwise right now I don't know... If we open the portal she may not go back. I can't go to twilight Sky."

"Goodnight. " Nova yawned.

"Hmm I don't think he's going to fight.. .but might. " Star sighed.

"He'll will find a way.. .he normally does.. .like I have a half sister, and Aura has a daughter....possibly others. " She sighed, getting ready to leave.

"Will do, master. " Sky nodded. "Yup." They all three licked her.

_____

"Well he'll learn not to." Kuru sighed.

_____

"How is this? Has Zandor done this to you?" Nostros frowned. "To them?"

_____

Barabus frowned. "We will get her back Sky."

Niva licked them by, "ready to go back? " she asked.

"Hey I can help, I'm pretty sure. " Star nuzzled him.

Cherry looked back at Nostros and nodded, then left the room.

_________

"I will help at any costs. " Sky stated. "Nevar! We stay with you."

____

"Sure you can have first shift." He smirked handing her he line. Valor sat there -_-

___

He rubbed his head in frustration.

Ilykran met back up with her after she walked out. "The gift he wanted you to have is in this box." He carried it.

___

"My question is.. what life form is in her gut."

"I'll come with you to the nest. " Nova licked them.

_________

Star cuddled up to Valor, "it's not that bad. "

Cherry took it and opened it, "If you had something to say to your father, what would it be? "

________

"Probably something deadly. " Sky shivered. "Wouldn't Angel be larger then that? " (R you ok did you get a hold of someone?)

"Okay." They rubbed against her.

______

*Hhhrm" He made a little growl.

_____

Illykran thought. "I love you.... he's been dead since I was 5." In the box was a necklace with an enchanted gem. "That is a truth seeker. When someone lies to you their eyes flash. Very rare such gems are." Illykran explained. There was also an information ship, containing everything she needed to know.

____

"Yes.... and If I warn her he will know I am onto it... but I have thought of sending her as a gift to his father... let him deal with it. I just want to find away to do it so that Angel knws I have not abandoned her."

(Well I've been in the waiting room.. (

"Come lets get going." Nova smirked, running to the point.

"You just can't fly every which way. " Star sighed.

"What about a father you never met? Who was your father? " Cherry asked, reading the slip.

"You would want to send her off to his father? With her conscious in there? " (kay well glad you are at least there. Hop everythings okay *hugs*)

The followed her. "Do we try and climb?"

_____

*pouts* *drags tail while walking*

Kuru rolled his eyes.

_____

"A simple farmer... and I guess. I would just say hello and try to get to know him, within reason. Depends really on why we never met, who he was." Illikran sighed.

_____

"She is still in her body, but her conscious is channeling through this body. And yes... I would.. if the thing in her harbors death... then I will be sending it to my enemy instead."

(Thank you. )

"No I'll telepott you. " Nova smirked.

Star sat him down, "lets head home. "

"I'm thinking of visiting him, but afraid once I'm there he won't let me leave. " Cherry sighed.

"Well I'd be careful what you do. " Sky sighed. "Who knows what this mastermind done.. .or has planned.

Angel woke up. (welcome)

"Okay." the wagged their tails.

____

"Yes." Valor you can still hover." He nudged his pup.

__

"He most likely won't." Illykran stated. "His evil deed are driven by deep grief and emotion, and so nursed that it has consumed him. If something is for his gain he will take that path no matter the cost."

____

"I intend to be careful.... but we won't be his victims." Barabus in his mind was chanting a spell. Against his desire he would have to send Angel's conscious back to Zandor.
Nova fired all the babies through the portal and back to the nest.

Star smirked.

"What if you get him to relieve his feelings? And deep grief? " Cherry asked pitting up the necklace.

"Well you sure are more smarter then him. " Sky smirked.

Balance began to become imbalance all around.
*blink* "Wow... can we do that?"

____

Valor sighed then took off going in circles on the leash.

______

"I doubt he will... not until he reaches his end game." Illykran sighed . "The man plays both sides by the way."

____

"Oh I know I am... But e has powers that I don't...." Barabus notices the difference. He went back to Angel. "My dear what is happening?"

Back
Top Bottom