~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"Larkspur city on Centauria... my stallion took 6 of us.. he kept me." She looked at the tent which was right on the edge of the serving area to make sure he wasn't watching. Hi name is Conner.. make sure you stay away." She continued to whisper only. "I am not even allowed to talk to you."
"That's where my uncle's cafe is. I was caught there and bought by Rikures" She said softly "Why can't we talk to eachother?" She asked curiously

Quote: "You're funny... but adorable." Jack winked starting to walk.

____

"I have had to make new ones.. in here... and here." Vlad pointed to his head and heart.

_____

"Ah I see... well then would you like to make contact with your world and let them know what is going on here?" He inquired.

_____

"Well they are not empty words." Keith locked onto her eyes.

_____

"Oh for me it is." He ordered one as he ate the rice.
Kitkat locked her elbow with his, "I think you're adorable too." She thought about kissing his soft cheek, but wondered how he would feel.

Azia didn't get what he meant by new, but nodded in a reply. "Ya...that's true." she mumbled, not sure what to say.

Avery swallowed the grape whole and bolted up from the exciting suggestion. "Yes, sir!" he bowed his head three times. "I'm dying to aid your people...and maybe we could send someone here to replenish the broken light, or even grant them to be a light creature."

"I can tell..By your feelings." Theniza swam so close, that she finally wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're causing me to fall for you." she sighed, pecking his lips once.

Shade examined the exotic burrito, "Looks great." she smirked, not sure how to compliment the correct way. "Why thank you." Erol laughed.

____

"One can use his imagination to do anything.. but in time we wake up from the dream and reality sucks." VLad sighed.

_____

Notros smirked. "of course."

____

Keith smirked And then kissed her lips back but a tad more than a peck. "I am glad you approve Thenzia."

____

He cut a piece off and fed it to her. ( I so want one!)

Kitkat brushed her die against his, "ready to make some jam? " she questioned, penetrating a sappy peach.

"Vlad ." Azia sighed, snagging his delicate palm. "I know when you dream it's basically a free getaway. ..but when you wake up.. it's over. But right now you can create a fantasy. "

"Oh thank you Nostros. " Avery swung hi arms around, kidding around.

Theniza felt his alluring touch, "Kieth. ..you kissed my lips deeper. " she gasped, but surprisingly smiled. "I'm happy I came here too. "

Shade gave her taste buds a tease, "oh it's so good. " she hummed, finishing it off. "SUre I wold love to learn." Jack smiled.

____

He looked at her. "How is that?" Vlad held her hand in return.

____

He laughed. "You have a lot of energy.. have you explored much yet?" He asked.

___

Keith smirked. "I was just expressing how I felt." He winked.

____

"Yes it is... would you like half?" Kyle asked.

Kitkat glimpse at his smile, "you don't know how to create jam? " She sprouted her brows, stunned.

Azia rose halfway up and gently stroked his hair, "by spending time with each other. " She whispered in his ear. "Nothing is like a fantasy, until you share it. "

Avery halted sideways to Nostros, "I'm still just a kid, and no. " he answered, swiveling around to meet his eyes.

"You really care that much about me? " Theniza popped out her eyes, inflaming her cheeks and boiling the water, but it was still warm.

"No thank you. " Shade shook her head, and fiddled with the fork against her plate. "Nope.. not too much into cooking at all actually." Jack admitted.

____

Vlad looked at her then leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

____

"I can see that.... you should.. mind you take your sword we still have those invasive rats."

____

Keith raised a brow at the special effects. "Yes I do.. I am a simple stallion and you are... incredible to me."

____

"Well help yourelf to whatever you want.. I shant order more because we have to eat all this." Keith laughed.
Kitkat flickered the strands from his face, "I'll surely teach you. " she whispered among his ear.

Azia was tense at first, but reduced it and relaxed. She slowly pulled away and set her palm on her lips, "Vlad why? " she was stunned.

Avery bowed his head, "Sir, I always have my blade." He unsheathed his golden saber.

Theniza stunningly held him tight and smooched his cheeks, "I oddly and have no idea why.. .but I feel the same way. "

"I'm good. " Shade smirked, and winked at Kyle.
"Great." He took her hand.

____

"The way you spoke I thought...." Vlad searched her face.

____

"I see that." He smirked. "Tell me at what age do you consider yourself an adult?"

____

"So are we courting now?" Kyle asked.

____

"Okay." He munched some more, knowing he would need more boxes. "You sure.. this is a lot of food?"
Kitkat lead him to her house, that was quite lavished in every way, other then the dusty floor. "Here we are."

Azia slide her fingers along her lap, "Hey, it's okay...I kinda liked it." she flushed, meeting his eyes.

"Ha! Never." Avery snickered, sheathing his saber. "We do grow up, but me never. Right now i'm a captain...and others."

Theniza flashed back, "What? Courting? Oh Kieth...Don't you think it's a bit early?" she gasped.

"Alright, I'll have some since you offered so nicely." Shade sighed, scooting her plate to him.
"I like it.. but so far out.. don't you ever get lonely out here?" Jack asked.

(having a hard time picking?)

______

Vlad smirked. "Oh really?" He brushed the side of her face then did it again.

____

"Your ways are childlike..... we tend to be like that for those who have never had to harbor and whittness death of war. Or be tortured be evil darkness." Nostros sighed.

______

"Um no... we just kissed... courting is what happens up until you allow me to become your husband." He informed. "Its growing to love each other."

______

Kyle smiled. "Alright." He put some more burrito on her plate.
(What?)

Kitkat set down the peaches, "It really does get lonely, but hey I make the most of things." She glance over at him.

Azia fell back as she tried to evade it, "Vlad!" she snickered, curling her legs to her chest.

"And are you disagreeing because of it?" Avery folded his arms, looking up. "We try to make the best of things, despite the situation."

"Well I'm sure falling for you...which I'm not sure why." Theniza rolled her eyes, but sprouted a joyful smile. "Alright I guess I will go with your way, since your ways already interest me."

Shade ate more of it, "I like your exotic food here, so yummy." she giggled.

Quote: Yeah that was yesterday while going over math with her ha ha ha... then at dinner with m y 4 year old...

me: O.O Uh Isaac what are you eating?

him: *shrugs* Frozen chicken nugget

Me: Ew gross don't do that you'll get sick.

Him: *shrugs and munches* It's alright for me. *finished off last bite*

Me: *Facepalms*
Ha I remember I use to eat frozen corndogs. XD Did you ask him if it taste good?

Ella and Roger picked up a job to take supplies to a colony. Ella grinned at Roger when they were on their way "Business is good" Roger nodded as he piloted the Endurance through space. "This trip will take some time, why don't you go take a nap?" Ella nodded and went to her room.

Quote:
Kassidy lurched to the side, but then changed her momentum, and slammed her shoulder into the mare. She then got to her hooves and sized up Helga, her hands bunched into fists.
_____

"Yes, actually. I don't know why I was so tired.." Hannah shrugged.
"On no you don't cheeky your stud is a bottom dweller." She rammed her weight into her and grabbed Kassidy's hair.

Don has been shadowing and waited for when he needed to step in.

____

"You did seem upset... that can drain you." Noonan took a few bites of food.
"Not for long." Kassidy grimaced, but reached up and slapped Helga's face hard. At the same time she swung her hindquarters into Helga.
_______

"True.." Hannah also began to eat.
She slapped Kassidy back and yanked hard on her hair. Don sighed she was fighting back, so he wasn't going to step in and stop it. ANother mare came in and grabbed Kassidy's arm yanking her towards the ground.

Don perked, two against one was his cue.

_____

"I thought you would be happy to go home Hannah?" Noonan finally asked.
Kassidy bit back a yelp, and before she hit the ground, she shoved Helga away from her, hard, with her hands. Then she scrambled to her hooves, turned on the other mare, and swung a well-aimed fist at her face. It wasn't a hard hit, but it would leave a bruise. She wasn't aware of where she was at the moment, or what the reaction was of any other mare that saw them. She wanted to prove that she and Don weren't something to be messed with.
______

"I am.... but.. it's so sudden, and right when I was getting sort of used to everything. I don't know." Hannah shrugged dejectedly.
Don casually walked up and folded his arms as he watched. "Ahem."

The other mares stopped to see who it was but did not meet his eyes. They backed off. "Knock it off." He growled at them then he grabbed their laundry and threw it on the ground. "Wait your turn." He simply stated then gave Kassidy a kiss on the cheek an walked away.

_____

"I was starting to enjoy having you around...." Noonan admitted. "Some dreams just never come true for some people. Instead we get teased with them."

Quote: Yeah that was yesterday while going over math with her ha ha ha... then at dinner with m y 4 year old...

Ha I remember I use to eat frozen corndogs. XD Did you ask him if it taste good?
They must because he kept eating it LOL

Quote:
Nightshade snickered, "hmm and I love your ways. " She pecked his lips. "Yes, but, buttcrack is under you. "

She pattedVictoria's shoulder, "hey, I'm sorry that you can't go back, but hey would you feel better if you converse with him? " She lifted up a shimmering gem.

"Lets get going. " Honeyheart walked out with his hand.

Sunny reversed and set her hands on her hips, "Are you ssaying you're growing fond of me? She puckered her lips, thinking.
*snicker* "Be nice.. He is under me. He is my apprentice as well. I have my actual clan here. I moved them last week. Plus whatever of their ships come in.. hence the boys here." He gestured to the others there with them.

___

"If I do they will try to get us home. And what would I tell him? To move on?" Victoria wiped tears before they fell. "Karl.. he has a foal coming soon. Talking to his wife would mean more to him" She looked around. "Where are they?"

_____

He led her to the restaurant. Pulling out her seat for her.

th

____

"Yes quite... We hardy know each other.... I mean you can't be any worse that that fight we had.. so now that we have sen each others worse side.. all that's left is the better right?" He smirked smooching her puckered lips.
"Ha! Me be nice to buttcrack is telling me to leave you forever." Nightshade snickered, looking at the others.

"We have a communication thing...if you're willing to use it." She smiled and hugged her trying to cease the stress.

"Thank you." Honeyheart took a seat.

SUnny reversed, "I didn't say you could kiss me...BUt on the other hand I enjoyed it." She smirked, playfully shoving him down.
"What are you talking about?" Barabus raised a brow.

______

"Yes... I should at least tell him what is happening... can Kendel contact his wife also?" She accepted the hug.

____

Marc nodded then took a seat as well. The menu was blank. "Just write on it what you want." He informed.

_____

Maxim chuckled then "Ow." When she shoved him. "Easy.. still sore from you kicking my ars woman. You did stick your lips out at me you know."

They must because he kept eating it LOL
OKay here goes my story.

Me: Mom can I have a corndog?

Her: Yes you can.

Me: Alright.

SO I stick it into the microwave and got it ready and suddenly the power goes out from a dreadful storm.

Me: OH just great..

Her: Well I guess you have to wait quite a bit.

Me: No I want one now...I'm too lazy to make a PPJ

Her: I can tell..

I looked at the corndog and was curious on how it taste, so I bite it. I found out it wasn't the best so I ate it anyways. XD

My mom returns and watched me: Um, how did you cook it?

Me: I didn't

Her: Eww I can't believe your eating it.

Me: Hey its better then being hungry. *Big grin*

Her: *Rolls eyes.*

Quote:
Kassidy lurched to the side, but then changed her momentum, and slammed her shoulder into the mare. She then got to her hooves and sized up Helga, her hands bunched into fists.
_____

"Yes, actually. I don't know why I was so tired.." Hannah shrugged.
"On no you don't cheeky your stud is a bottom dweller." She rammed her weight into her and grabbed Kassidy's hair.

Don has been shadowing and waited for when he needed to step in.

____

"You did seem upset... that can drain you." Noonan took a few bites of food.
"Not for long." Kassidy grimaced, but reached up and slapped Helga's face hard. At the same time she swung her hindquarters into Helga.
_______

"True.." Hannah also began to eat.
She slapped Kassidy back and yanked hard on her hair. Don sighed she was fighting back, so he wasn't going to step in and stop it. ANother mare came in and grabbed Kassidy's arm yanking her towards the ground.

Don perked, two against one was his cue.

_____

"I thought you would be happy to go home Hannah?" Noonan finally asked.
Kassidy bit back a yelp, and before she hit the ground, she shoved Helga away from her, hard, with her hands. Then she scrambled to her hooves, turned on the other mare, and swung a well-aimed fist at her face. It wasn't a hard hit, but it would leave a bruise. She wasn't aware of where she was at the moment, or what the reaction was of any other mare that saw them. She wanted to prove that she and Don weren't something to be messed with.
______

"I am.... but.. it's so sudden, and right when I was getting sort of used to everything. I don't know." Hannah shrugged dejectedly.
Don casually walked up and folded his arms as he watched. "Ahem."

The other mares stopped to see who it was but did not meet his eyes. They backed off. "Knock it off." He growled at them then he grabbed their laundry and threw it on the ground. "Wait your turn." He simply stated then gave Kassidy a kiss on the cheek an walked away.

_____

"I was starting to enjoy having you around...." Noonan admitted. "Some dreams just never come true for some people. Instead we get teased with them."
Kassidy panted, but as Don walked away, she couldn't help but give the mares a sly smile. She went back to her laundry station and glanced at Lola. Her hair was bedraggled, and she had a bright red mark on her cheek where Helga had slapped her, but her eyes shone.
______

"Dreams?" Hannah asked, looking up at him curiously. "What do you mean?"

Back
Top Bottom