~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

She looked at her, "p-please go.."
Ruth winced and stood "Is this because we talked?" She asked even as she moved away, circling the bushes to stand on the other side

He was out cold.
Zena stood, moving out of the bedroom. She peeked out of the tent, looking outside, then moving to the kitchen, quietly.
She didn't reply, curling away from her.

_______

(chic you wanna start trouble? XD)

Quote: Theia smiled and picked up the menu. "What's the best?" She asked.

____

She screamed awake panting and scurrying away. O.O "Oh.... that dream again... sorry... what is it love?"

_____

"You fear to lose her... the thing that would drive you to if the path of desperation.. you have taken it before.. seek the path of faith... but if you give him your child... it may cause you more grief than you thing... This creature is trying to write his past wrong and to get back to his love.. Love gives strength." She faded more.

_____

"I have never understood him. And he is scary." 5 sighed. "What did he mean?"

_____

She hissed when she saw him and put up shaky hands to fire. "Please go away." She was crying.

_____

"What is a Kyls?"

___

We can but you need to wait for Hollieberry)

Quote: It was fairly busy with trade going on, smells from restaurants.

8299897919_0e688fe10b_b.jpg

Quote: "We talk to them... perhaps sad is correct.. not sure why... There used to be more of us we are all connected." Chris explained.

_____

"Honey Havoc only makes things harder on everyone." Rebekah backed away and took his hand. "Will you eat that fruit now or some eggs? I don;t want you to get a tummy ache.

______

"I take note of that.. and mind what you speak of.. if he knows you have sisters....." The Doc got quiet saying no more.

____

Nostros greeted him there.

Quote:
"Now hopefully they'll leave me alone." Kassidy sighed. She continued washing Don's shirt, which had gotten dirty when the mares shoved her away.
____

"Is that girl who hates you, me?" Hannah asked quietly, her cheeks pink.
"Yes hopefully." She snickered. "Wish I had some of your size and toughness."

____

Noonan licked his spoon clean. "Maybe." He said casually then smirked at her blushing. He had to literally wipe it off his face.
Kassidy sighed. Her movements were slowing as the adrenaline wore off. "So.. you already know my Stallion. Helga's got a voice loud enough to wake a hibernating grizzly bear." she rolled her eyes. "Who's your stallion?" she asked softly.
_________

Hannah's face was red as well. She looked down at her food, fighting a smile. "Who says I hate you?"
"His name is Jessup... brother of them meaner than snot Conner. But I am still Jessup's House Mare. " She sighed. "He was mean at first then softened over time and ... grew on me. They he brought in another female.. He kissed her." She slammed a shirt into the soapy water. "Then after I threw a fit and we talked he promised me he wouldn't touch her and that he didn't love her blah blah blah. I know Rukes take more than one wife.. but not all of them.. and I am ... I don't want to share him."

____

"You have in your own ways. But recently you have changed... I figured you had just finally decided to be nice and tried hard not to like you but it.. kinda happened....." He grew quiet.
Kassidy looked up at Lola in surprise. She was not expecting a rant. :hmm "Wow... I'm sorry. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Don plans to take in another mare.." her brown eyes darkened and she scrubbed vigorously.
______

Hannah also went quiet. She slowly took another bite of food.
"I am trying to be enough." She sighed. "I don't think I am." Mares often only had each other to listen and talk to. "My best friend... Shera.. she is gone. He Stallion and her took off."

_____

"I made you uncomfortable didn't I?" Noonan asked.
"I never really had friends on Centauria.... or so I thought. When those rukes came and..." she stopped and scowled furiously. "I miss my dogs so much." she said softly.
______

"No.. not really." Hannah said truthfully, shaking her head.
"I miss my family..... " She touched Kassidy's arm. "You have me as a friend now."

_____

"Oh..." He blinked. "Well... I can be grateful that your thoughts of me are pleasant until we say goodbeye."
Kassidy looked up and smiled. "I'm glad.." she said.
_____

Hannah nodded.
"Good... You better hurry Helga is right about her time limit. She'll get decked for it." Lola sighed.

___

He finished his food in silence. Every once in a while he would look at her. His feelings not apparent in hi eyes as he concealed them.
Kassidy finished seconds later. She wrung the shirt out, then packed everything. "Maybe I'll see you around." she said to Lola, then began to head off.
______

Hannah didn't look at him once. She was very good at concealing her emotions in her expressions, but her eyes told everything.
"You will see me here." She nodded then tried to finish before Helga got mad at her.

_____

Noonan then went to clean up.
Silkies
Kassidy smiled back at her, then picked up her pace and headed down the path toward Don's tent.
______

Hannah was slow to finish eating; her thoughts were troubling her. And as much as she hated to admit it--for reasons she didn't even know--she had grown very fond of Noonan.
Don was already inside hanging up tent dividers for rooms. "Hello.. I admit that was entertaining earlier.. are you hurt at all?"

____

Noonan put everything away. "I am going to go shower.. can you keep an ear out for alarms?"

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75150#post_12840187 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]

Kitkat sighed as her anger fumed into the peach. She glimpses at Jack, "No you didn't upset me. " she resumed dicing the peaches, but seemed rough to them.

"Well I don't mind being a friend to you. " Azia winked at him, scooting closer to his side. "But why rush? And not take it slow? " she quizzed herself.

"So he was harsh, because of his line?" Avery scrambled his head with questions. "Well it's nice to have many changes, because some appear better. "

Theniza aided him with his landing, to where he wouldn't cause any injuries. She trotted to him, "but did you enjoy it? " her eyes piercing his for an answer.

"That's nice of them, I wonder why they would just offer a free home.. " Shade wondered, puzzled.

"Okay... you just seemed upset that's all." Jack let sorting.

____

Vlad sighed. "I fight tomorrow.. never know when it's my last day... I can't plan for a future.. I live in the now.. and you.. they could move you.  Part of the reason I try not to get involved."

_____

"Yes...   yes it is."

_____

"Oh yes I did... you quite surprised me back there."  Keith chuckled.

____

"We agreed to help your people."  He stated.

"No Jack you're too nice." Theniza pecked his cheek. "Nothing is causing these problems, especially you. " she smirked.

Azialeaned over and kissed his cheek, "I do, and you're not going to die, nor lose. You will win that fight. " She securely shared in his ear.

Avery smirked, "Ya well.. .things could come bad too. " He fingered his blade, wondering if he will ever be there.

Theniza hugged him tightly, "glad you enjoyed it. " She whispered, sliding her lips along his cheeks. "What do you say we head back? "

"Well I'm sure our leader will somehow repay the dept. " Shade met his eyes, and smiled.

"Okay."  he sighed. "Where do I put the riper ones?" He asked.

____

"How can you be so sure?"  Vlad asked.

____

"Maybe..." She opened to large doors to the comms center.  'Here we are."

th

____

"Mmm you temp me to kiss you mare.. alas we shall. I am hungry." K eith nodded.

____

"No need."  He smiled taking off in the shuttle.

Kitkat surveyed the ones she was dicing, and the ones he mentioned. "Um you can began to chop some up." She suggested, before resuming to her peaches.

Azia sighed, not really wanting to tell why, but tried to come up with something. "Because you can just trust me. "

Avery strolled in and studied the location as he observed around. "Thank you. " He bowed to Ira.

Theniza shook her head and snicker, "well don't be afraid to. " she uttered lovingly in his ear. "I'm famished too. "

"Well he normally likes to repay for the greater deeds others done for him. " Shade explained, stealing a seat next to him.

Quote: "But I want to play now." He stuck his tongue out at her.

____

Vader laughed. "I need some guarantee from you to leave my works alone Necro... And to stay away from purple.. no we are not on good terms.. but I have my reasons.... besides I thought you liked that firefly." He snorted.

______

Hara then got up and walked to her room. She did glance back at Crynos. As she gained distance the hair he had cut turned soft again.

_____

"What are those snakes? So why not now?" He persisted.

Back
Top Bottom