~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: Theia did Too then drank her tea. "No for dessert." She stood up and stretched.

_____

Hestia sighed. "I was hoping maybe more.. " She mumbled. "is it because you don't think i am attractive?"

_____

Angelica wept with him then kissed away some of his tears. "I love you." She whispered.

(hey can you put his form and pic on the charrie page.. in fact put all you guys on there so I don't have to?)

____

They showed that she was a Passion Terrellian on the strong side of Oracle power and that she did carried some odd chemicle in her with a breakdown period It had Genetic lacing in it for a specific type of Terrellian but it was not on file.

_____

"Horse?" She pouted.

Theia did Too then drank her tea. "No for dessert." She stood up and stretched.

_____

Hestia sighed. "I was hoping maybe more.. " She mumbled. "is it because you don't think i am attractive?"

_____

Angelica wept with him then kissed away some of his tears. "I love you." She whispered.

(hey can you put his form and pic on the charrie page.. in fact put all you guys on there so I don't have to?)

____

They showed that she was a Passion Terrellian on the strong side of Oracle power and that she did carried some odd chemicle in her with a breakdown period It had Genetic lacing in it for a specific type of Terrellian but it was not on file.

_____

"Horse?" She pouted.
"Okay." He got up.

____

"You are.." He was sensing this wasn't going to end well.

____

"I love you two."

(Will start tomorrow.. Maybe.)

______

She sighed and went back to her, "I am sorry... What you say is true... Would you like me to at least contact your people? We are a private base, not own by any type of shard, but right now favoring the greys."

______

"Maybe, but most of our horses here are not beginner friendly."

Quote:
Kassidy frowned in confusion, but followed. She ducked under the tent flap behind him, blinking to let her eyes adjust to the golden sunlight.
_______

"Uhhhhh...." Hannah's jaw dropped, thinking.
He took her down a path and walked a long way to a nice area by the river. It was good for fishing and swimming. Don had a pack on him ad he pulled out some sandwiches. "Here." He smiled.

_____

Noonan waited.
"What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile.
"Having some time out and away... I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink." Done mentioned as he sat in the grass. "Maybe a swim too." He smiled.

_____

He sighed. "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. "
Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked.
_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk.
"Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?" Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?" Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted.
"No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite.
_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled.
"Mmmm... Kass... " Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?"

KK night ya!
frow.gif

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75700#post_12857742"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75650#post_12857375"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75520#post_12854763 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
Kassidy frowned in confusion, but followed. She ducked under the tent flap behind him, blinking to let her eyes adjust to the golden sunlight. 
_______

"Uhhhhh...." Hannah's jaw dropped, thinking. 

He took her down a path  and walked a long way to a nice area by the river.  It was good for fishing and swimming. Don had a pack on him ad he pulled out some sandwiches. "Here."  He smiled.

_____

Noonan waited.

"What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile. 

"Having some time out and away...  I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink."  Done mentioned  as he sat in the grass.  "Maybe a swim too."  He smiled.

_____

He sighed.  "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. "

Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked. 
_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. 

"Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?"  Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?"  Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted.

"No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite. 
_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. 
[/quote]
"Mmmm...  Kass... "  Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?"
[/quote]
(Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."
_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded.

Quote: "Malakai... I want to tell you that I love you.. no that I am free to say so." Her blue eyes sparkled.

_____

"Dock 17 Porthos." Gordon took off to try and contact Serenity. He sent the message and waited.

Loora took them.. then after they docked she limped out wanting to find Porthos.

______

Kiki giggled. "I feel better." She whispered into his lips.

_________

"Do you have any scales?" He asked taking a drink.

Kitkat surveyed the ones she was dicing, and the ones he mentioned. "Um you can began to chop some up." She suggested, before resuming to her peaches.

Azia sighed, not really wanting to tell why, but tried to come up with something. "Because you can just trust me. "

Avery strolled in and studied the location as he observed around. "Thank you. " He bowed to Ira.

Theniza shook her head and snicker, "well don't be afraid to. " she uttered lovingly in his ear. "I'm famished too. "

"Well he normally likes to repay for the greater deeds others done for him. " Shade explained, stealing a seat next to him.

"Okay."  Jack pulled out a knife and bowl then chopped along.

______

"Well we will see then."  VLad smirked. "If you ask they may let you watch."

____

"You are welcome.. I will  wait here." Ira nodded.

____

"Alright."  He turned then kissed her lips and took her hand beginning to walk .

____

"Ah... well I will let them figure it out. For now we will get you a home to stay in." Kyle smiled at her.

Kitkat smirked as they saute the peaches. "You know I haven't forgot our little bonfire tonight, but did you? " she quizzed, glancing at him.

"I rather not witness such actions. " Azia commented, frowning. "I rather wait until it is over. " she admitted, rising back to her feet.

Avery strolled to the communication console, he studied it as he pondered on how to work. He curiously selected a random button.

Theniza cheeks inflamed and her body laminated the night, "I admired that. " She stroked her lips.

"Yes, since it's dark and I'm getting quite sleepy. " Shade yawned, observing out the windows.

"Oh yeah! ALmost." He laughed.  "They start it just before dark."

_____

"Okay." Vlad nodded. "Heading back?"

_____

"I can help you sir."  He smiled.

_____

"So do I.' Keith spoke soft.

___

"Well keep awake."  he poked at her side.

Kitkat smirked at his reaction to his memory loss. She found it quite admiring. "Well, once we're done here, we can leave to go to it. "

Azia glance down and wanted to go back, but she felt he didn't. She sat back down and focused on him, "Not if you don't want me to. "

Avery heard the voice and nearly smiled from the question. He calmly rotated around and glance over, "I would love some help. "

Theniza looked over his hand and gently grasped it, "your hand is soft. " she burrowed her head beneath his neck.

______-_____

Shade bolted up from the jab. "I'm awake! " she called out and scanned around, swiftly.

Quote: Chris stopped at a garden shack. He touched a button on it and a Gardener appeaed.

"Yes?"

Chris smilde and Held out the seeds.

O.O "WOW!!!" He took the seed. "HOw?"

"Taurus.. are yu teasing me?" She put her hands on her hips.

_____

"That's between them now isn't it?" He smirked. "Now why were you crying?"

_____

"The Eye. We have Sentena here, Aurora, Ralis,... and Hasis."

Quote: "What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"Having some time out and away... I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink." Done mentioned as he sat in the grass. "Maybe a swim too." He smiled.

_____

He sighed. "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. " Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked.
_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. "Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?" Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?" Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted. "No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite.
_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. "Mmmm... Kass... " Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?" (Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."
_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded.
(lol yup)

"Well I like you and you are going to be my wife.... do I suck at it?" Don smirked taking another bite.

____

"Ah.." He smiled. "How many Brothers do I have?" *sly look of she'll never guess*

Back
Top Bottom