~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: They jumped over things, the foals played quite rough. A few fillies just watched then payed with dolls.

____

"They won't approve." She sighed resting her forehead against his. "I will love being anywhere with you. I love you and we have much fun together. I missed this feeling Alto. I want to be with you." She whispered against Altos face.

____

(k)

"Yes. I hope they are always like they are now." Kasha tossed her hair over her shoulder. They stopped in the grand hall and then Nostros made his announcement.

_____

Barabus walked up to a body and started to work with it. "Soon... soon you will be ready." He sighed.
Shella stepped back until she bumped into something, "Wow." she gasped, holding her breath.

"Alright my love bird, I will be here with you, always." Alto whispered back and slightly increased the speed of the ship. "I'm always here, no matter what."

(XD)

Zahara nodded, "Things change." She sighed, wishing the same thing. As he announced it, She remained with her family.

Harpy smiled and waved at the unknown crowd.

Kedar returned to Barabus and planted Amalurra's bracelet on the ground.
Upon her own movement the foal inside her gave a kick. (te he)

_______

Jolly met his eyes after he finished then gave him a gentle kiss. The light collided when she did so, a deeper form of understanding.

_____

Upon announcing the betrothal Nostros held out two glowing rings and then Mysterion took then and gave one to Harpy. There were a few 'Awwwws' in the room. Some still just stood there in shock over the entire thing. The Centaurians and Kohl were the biggest praises as such things never bothered them and they liked that the Terrellians were becoming ore accepting.

The rings were magic and would shift with the wearers size, and the two would know that the other is alive if worn faithfully.
_____

"She took off?" He asked. "Won't be hard to locate her." He backed away covering the body then formed a barrier around it. "This way."
(I will never know that feeling. :p )

Shella flinched at the gentle jab against her belly. She giggled lightly and stroked it.

Alto's eyes glistened from their deeper connection. "That was nice." He whispered, gently pulling away.

Harpy grabbed it and stuck it on her pointed finger, unsure were it should go. She leaned over and baby kissed his cheek, "tink u," she whispered.

Zahara awed at them too, and also shed a few tears at their adorableness.

"No." Kedar shook his head and kicked the bracelet away. "I took it off, there not that complicated...they all open the same way, despite how difficult they are."
(lol ever had agiant gas bubble shift in your gut and feel a thunk? That's close enough to gentle movements)

The infant was dancing.

_____

Jolly just buried her face into his chest. "I just gave my heart to you."

___

Mysterion laughed and hugged her then waddled back to Kasha.

Nostros smiled then finalized the announcement and started the celebration.

_____

"I would like to study the bracelet." He held out his hand then waled to a dark room. He stomped his hoof and the entire place showed up. little glowing figures of the inhabitants popped up....
(Nope...never had that feeling. O.O)

Shella had no idea what to think of it, but smiled and stroked it softly.

"I can feel it's beautiful beat." Alto set his hand on her chest. "Very beautiful."

Harpy hugged him back and watched him leave. She reversed and walked back to Skite.

The family just listened and enjoyed the ceremony.

"Mind you it does explode." Kedar informed, following. He examined the sploges, "What are those?" he swayed his tail.
(lol okay)

The foal settled.

_____

Jolly smiled and rested her hand on top of his and cuddled under his chin.

_____

The dancing and feasting started.

____

"Yes I remember the collars. I have a container to safely scan it in." He snorted. "Then I need to finished what I was just working on. Its for my wife."
(I'm not a chick, so I'll do the best I can. :p )

Once it settled down, Shella rose back to her feet, and strolled to the window. She spied on the playful foals again.

"You're so warm." Alto muttered, lovingly. "Have any questions for me?" He seemed somewhat bored.

Zahara, after the announcement strolled up to Kasha. "How do you think the other empires feel?" SHe questioned.

Skite released Harpy, who waddled up to Mysterion and pawed at him.

The bracelet that he kicked slide to the body and exploded.

Kedar perked and ear and cringed from the sound. "Well I guess we should of contained it? Huh?" He glance over his shoulder to see what occured.

Quote:
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.
They would not follow her, but they mysteriously vanished as she watched them.

"Heir..to what?" He questioned, never heard him talk like that. Yes...that little brat caused him to return to his normal state." Zandor crumbled his cup into pieces from the surging anger.
Milan stopped. She watched a while. Debating on trying again. She looked back the way she came and the way ahead.

____

"then you can deeply wound him with her." Vader mentioned. "Heir to one of my projects which when complete.. Purple will hopefully be eliminated."
They did vanish, and nothing was in her sight, oddly.

"I know, but I've been thinking why control Hasis? if he has a pot full of kids?" Zandor shook his head. "I doubt that...He and his siblings...By the way have you seen Charity anywhere?"
Milan saw her guiding light way down the hall. She then made a run for it. Her feet completely silent as she did so. She knew deep down that no matter what she would be harmed. She had to try.

_____

"Last I saw she as hanging out with those griffins... been a while." Vader yawned. "And can his children keep vortex's open that he may close is the real question Zandor... I was thinking you can use the fact that his precious little nightlight will be left alone if he keeps out of our business."
A vast of twilight out of the blue, draped around her, forming a ball.

"Oh I'm pretty sure he'll leave us alone, and if he doesn't I'm pretty sure he knows what I'll do." Zandor formed a devious grin. "Need anything, Vader?" He questioned.
Milan stopped. It made her feel awkward. She slowly tried to touch it to see if she could break through.

____

"Not at the moment. I am still trying to negotiate a dark touch offspring. I may have some one for you to fetch for me." He nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me.. I lady waiting." He got up. "See you around Zandor."
Every time she poked it, it seeped through her skin like a slithering snake.

"Let me know who it is." Zandor smiled and watched him leave. "And you have fun with that female of yours."
She pulled back and stopped touching it then she sat down on the floor holding her finger in pain.

_____

"Oh I will." He laughed.
The ball of twilight vanished as she finally quite moving it.

"Wouldn't doubt it." Zandor signed off.
Milan ran for it again.

____

(until later dun dun dun )
This time it absorbed her and perpetrated pain.
___okay
Milan collapsed and in reaction her light flashed brightly to protect her.
Once she clambered to the ground, the bubble vanished.

Quote: "Okay." Jack pulled out a knife and bowl then chopped along.

______

"Well we will see then." VLad smirked. "If you ask they may let you watch."

____

"You are welcome.. I will wait here." Ira nodded.

____

"Alright." He turned then kissed her lips and took her hand beginning to walk .

____

"Ah... well I will let them figure it out. For now we will get you a home to stay in." Kyle smiled at her.

Kitkat smirked as they saute the peaches. "You know I haven't forgot our little bonfire tonight, but did you? " she quizzed, glancing at him.

"I rather not witness such actions. " Azia commented, frowning. "I rather wait until it is over. " she admitted, rising back to her feet.

Avery strolled to the communication console, he studied it as he pondered on how to work. He curiously selected a random button.

Theniza cheeks inflamed and her body laminated the night, "I admired that. " She stroked her lips.

"Yes, since it's dark and I'm getting quite sleepy. " Shade yawned, observing out the windows. "Oh yeah! ALmost." He laughed. "They start it just before dark."

_____

"Okay." Vlad nodded. "Heading back?"

_____

"I can help you sir." He smiled.

_____

"So do I.' Keith spoke soft.

___

"Well keep awake." he poked at her side.
Kitkat smirked at his reaction to his memory loss. She found it quite admiring. "Well, once we're done here, we can leave to go to it. "

Azia glance down and wanted to go back, but she felt he didn't. She sat back down and focused on him, "Not if you don't want me to. "

Avery heard the voice and nearly smiled from the question. He calmly rotated around and glance over, "I would love some help. "

Theniza looked over his hand and gently grasped it, "your hand is soft. " she burrowed her head beneath his neck.

______-_____

Shade bolted up from the jab. "I'm awake! " she called out and scanned around, swiftly.
"Okay." Jack blushed.

____

"I'd like to stay with you forever.. but don't let me stop you." He sighed.

_____

He nodded Then activated the unit. "Coordinates? And would you like it encrypted?"

____

"Nah... my hands have worked hard." Keith kissed her head.

____

Kyla laughed. "That was cute."
Kitkat poured the saute peaches in a container. She glance at him, "Want to go?" She quizzed, resting on the counter and gazing in his eyes.

"Then I'll stay with you." Azia battered her eyelashes gently and cuddled up to him.

Avery sighed and sat in a nearby chair, and observed it. "Here, can you please show me how to work it? Then I will do the work?" he asked, calmly.

"Well they're soft after I touched them." Theniza whispered lovely in his ear. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Ha...what?" Shade continued to observe around, still stunned and not quite alert yet. She heard him and glued her eyes on him, "Great." she inflamed her cheeks and looked away.
"Yeah.. but you have a lot of work here.. should we instead finish it and go to the next bonfire?"

_____

VLad hugged her and sighed happily. "This is nice." He held Azia.

____

"Yes." He explained the functions and buttons for him.

_____

"The fish is fine. We have to fetch the bread." Keith informed

____

"It's okay." Kyle smiled then continued prepping to land.
Kitkat moaned knowing he was accurate. "Ya I do, but I'm just thrilled to do something new," she acknowledge. Her eyes vivified with amusement, and her smile.

Azia was staggered from Vlad's responses to her reactions. She did discover she found it, bolstering. "Yes, it sure is." She exhaled in satisfaction.

Avery inputted the words into the communication device after absorbing the guys lecturing. "Thank you."

"Oh." Theniza sighed, plainly. She shadowed his path and remained inaudible for a moment.

Shade felt humiliated from her clown act earlier. "Sure." She groaned.

Quote: "Conner... " She took a deep breath. "I have been waiting to tell you something because the time has been wrong.. but I think now you should know... I am having your colt." Shy touched his hand. "I was scared that those stallions that tried to take me may have damaged the foal but he is still moving."

" When is it due?"
"5 Months.. I am not showing terribly much because I have gotten thin.... The rations are low again." She said quietly. "But you colt will bring us wealth.. My line.. all my colts will make many fillies. Your colts." She kissed his lips.
Jasmine shifted on her hooves nervously, watching Shy and Connor. Her hands trembling like crazy.

Last edited:
Quote: "What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile.
"Having some time out and away... I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink." Done mentioned as he sat in the grass. "Maybe a swim too." He smiled.

_____

He sighed. "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. " Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked.
_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. "Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?" Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?" Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted. "No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite.
_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. "Mmmm... Kass... " Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?" (Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."
_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded.
(lol yup)

"Well I like you and you are going to be my wife.... do I suck at it?" Don smirked taking another bite.

____

"Ah.." He smiled. "How many Brothers do I have?" *sly look of she'll never guess*
"Hehehe.. no." Kassidy was blushing. "It's just.... that you're different, Don." she sighed.
_______

Hannah furrowed her brow. "None?" she asked hesitantly.
Don enjoyed the blushing. "Not in a bad way I hope?"

____

"Nope... if only." Noonan let out a chuckle. "I be nice.. My father has had 40 children.. not all still live and from a large handful of wives over the course of 10k years.... Now guess."
".....Kind of.." Kassidy admitted, looking at her sandwich. "I get that we're here, and because of that we have to change a bit, but you're acting like one of them." she sighed, still staring at her food. "I thought I knew you.... but, maybe not."
_______

"Uh.. so I have to guess how many brothers you have out of 40 children?!" Hannah sighed in frustration. "Erm.. 15?"
"We had one date.. and I am one of them." He sighed and looked away containing his frustration. "And no in this part of the Tribe.. I don't act like them. If I did you would have been forced.. and beaten for that tude you gave in the beginning. I slapped you because you were way out of line and not appreciating what I did for you."

_____

*smirk8 *shakes head no* "One more guess." Noonan rested his chin in his knee.
Kassidy looked up at him and frowned. "Who says I don't appreciate what you did?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. "And if you remember a certain time in the 'battle to the death'.." her voice dropped to one thick with sarcasm. "You got pinned on the ground... I gave you enough time to get up on your hooves.. and as a result, got this." she motioned to her shoulder which was grossly bruised.
_________

"Ugh.." Hannah looked at the ceiling, trying to think. "20?" she gave a sheepish grin.

Connor took Jasmine to his tent. "Alright, you listen up," he growled. "You do not leave this tent unless I approach you and say you can go. You do not talk or interact wih anyone else, mare or stallion, and if I tell you to do something, you do it no questions asked. Am I clear?"
(Didn't see this one..)

Jasmine nodded timidly, stepping away from him. She glanced to the side to avoid meeting his eyes.

Quote:
(Sorry Chic....
roll.png
OWL. DON'T KILL CONNOR. XD)

Braxton, who had been left dumbfounded at his daughter and the stallion's disappearance, tried his best to sum up the situation. He left the cows, and bolted home, trying to get his comm from his saddle bag. "LANA! FERRIS!" He bellowed, bursting into the house.
(Nah not yet. :p )

Ferris galloped ahead. "What is is Braxton?"

Lana trotted behind her leg now better.
"Jasmine's gone!" Braxton fumbled for his comm.

Quote:
(Sorry Chic....
roll.png
OWL. DON'T KILL CONNOR. XD)

Braxton, who had been left dumbfounded at his daughter and the stallion's disappearance, tried his best to sum up the situation. He left the cows, and bolted home, trying to get his comm from his saddle bag. "LANA! FERRIS!" He bellowed, bursting into the house.
(Nah not yet. :p )

Ferris galloped ahead. "What is is Braxton?"

Lana trotted behind her leg now better.
"Jasmine's gone!" Braxton fumbled for his comm.
Ferris flt his stomach nearly implode and his heart fill with stones. He narrowed his eyes, hit the panic button infringement had put in the house then stormed off.

"Ferris!?" Lana called after him.

"Don't stop me Lana." Ferris took off.

Lana looked at Braxton. "Did you see who it was who took her?"

Quote:
This time it absorbed her and perpetrated pain.
___okay
Milan collapsed and in reaction her light flashed brightly to protect her.
Once she clambered to the ground, the bubble vanished.
Milan lay there feeling more strange. She didn't move. She was feeling a bit sick now. Trying to figure out how to stop that thing.

Back
Top Bottom