~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
Kitkat poured the saute peaches in a container. She glance at him, "Want to go?" She quizzed, resting on the counter and gazing in his eyes.

"Then I'll stay with you." Azia battered her eyelashes gently and cuddled up to him.

Avery sighed and sat in a nearby chair, and observed it. "Here, can you please show me how to work it? Then I will do the work?" he asked, calmly.

"Well they're soft after I touched them." Theniza whispered lovely in his ear. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Ha...what?" Shade continued to observe around, still stunned and not quite alert yet. She heard him and glued her eyes on him, "Great." she inflamed her cheeks and looked away.
"Yeah.. but you have a lot of work here.. should we instead finish it and go to the next bonfire?"

_____

VLad hugged her and sighed happily. "This is nice." He held Azia.

____

"Yes." He explained the functions and buttons for him.

_____

"The fish is fine. We have to fetch the bread." Keith informed

____

"It's okay." Kyle smiled then continued prepping to land.
Kitkat moaned knowing he was accurate. "Ya I do, but I'm just thrilled to do something new," she acknowledge. Her eyes vivified with amusement, and her smile.

Azia was staggered from Vlad's responses to her reactions. She did discover she found it, bolstering. "Yes, it sure is." She exhaled in satisfaction.

Avery inputted the words into the communication device after absorbing the guys lecturing. "Thank you."

"Oh." Theniza sighed, plainly. She shadowed his path and remained inaudible for a moment.

Shade felt humiliated from her clown act earlier. "Sure." She groaned.
"If you want to go now I will take you." Jack gave her a peck on he cheek.

____

"I really hope they don't move you." Vlad sighed.

____

Ira sat in a char by the door waiting.

_____

"I will show you where the dispensary is. We get rations daily or you can get ready made meals 3 times a day. We live with what we get." He informed. Stallions can also purchase more from the storehouse or go to the black market."

___

He landed the shuttle. "This way." Kyle smiled.
Kitkat shook her head, "No I want to fulfill the responsibility of completing this jam." She blushed at his poke. "Aww that was sweet," she favored him by a kiss on the lips. She moved back, humiliated from the action.

Azia glance up and sprouted a brow, "Why would they move me? I'm your personal healer." She outlined his face.

Avery increased his rate of typing as his mind inflamed with words.

Theniza held his elbow to her hip and listened intently, absorbing his knowledge. "I love cooking you meals and anyone...But personally you." She uttered peacefully in his ear. She pecked his cheek from the surging ecstatic channeling through her body.

Shade shadowed along his side, "I'm so happy to pick out a house."
Jack tared at her then grew a smile. "Not as sweet as you."

_____

"That would be the only time I would see you if they did. " Vlad sighed. "I don;t know why they do what they do, but things happen. I just hope they let you stay with me."

_____

Ira started to hum.

___

Keith smirked. "So you love me? Most certainly?"

____

"Yes." Kyle smiled then took her to the town office to see what was available. "There are 4 open... how many bedrooms 2 or 3."

Quote:
Kitkat poured the saute peaches in a container. She glance at him, "Want to go?" She quizzed, resting on the counter and gazing in his eyes.

"Then I'll stay with you." Azia battered her eyelashes gently and cuddled up to him.

Avery sighed and sat in a nearby chair, and observed it. "Here, can you please show me how to work it? Then I will do the work?" he asked, calmly.

"Well they're soft after I touched them." Theniza whispered lovely in his ear. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Ha...what?" Shade continued to observe around, still stunned and not quite alert yet. She heard him and glued her eyes on him, "Great." she inflamed her cheeks and looked away.
"Yeah.. but you have a lot of work here.. should we instead finish it and go to the next bonfire?"

_____

____

_____

____

Kitkat moaned knowing he was accurate. "Ya I do, but I'm just thrilled to do something new," she acknowledge. Her eyes vivified with amusement, and her smile.

Azia was staggered from Vlad's responses to her reactions. She did discover she found it, bolstering. "Yes, it sure is." She exhaled in satisfaction.

Avery inputted the words into the communication device after absorbing the guys lecturing. "Thank you."

"Oh." Theniza sighed, plainly. She shadowed his path and remained inaudible for a moment.

____

____

_____

"I will show you where the dispensary is. We get rations daily or you can get ready made meals 3 times a day. We live with what we get." He informed. Stallions can also purchase more from the storehouse or go to the black market."

___

Kitkat shook her head, "No I want to fulfill the responsibility of completing this jam." She blushed at his poke. "Aww that was sweet," she favored him by a kiss on the lips. She moved back, humiliated from the action.

Azia glance up and sprouted a brow, "Why would they move me? I'm your personal healer." She outlined his face.

Theniza held his elbow to her hip and listened intently, absorbing his knowledge. "I love cooking you meals and anyone...But personally you." She uttered peacefully in his ear. She pecked his cheek from the surging ecstatic channeling through her body.

_____

"That would be the only time I would see you if they did. " Vlad sighed. "I don;t know why they do what they do, but things happen. I just hope they let you stay with me."

_____

Ira started to hum.

___

____

"Yes." Kyle smiled then took her to the town office to see what was available. "There are 4 open... how many bedrooms 2 or 3."
"Aww well I try to be." She winked.

"I want to stay with you." Azia whispered in his ear, then kissed it.

"Done!" he hollered out.

"Yes." Theniza admitted, pecking his cheek.

"Three sounds like a good start." SHade randomly blushed.

(g2g)

Quote:
She smiled and made another squeaky growl

Jega smiled proudly.

____

"Not true. The way of light seeks to protect life. You are e threat to them until you are treated. Please stay?"

____

Trouble.. I have to focus..... He wants to use me against Ralis. He cannot come for me. Tell him not matter what not to let me be used against you or him.......
"Oh I'm so proud of you. " Legend nuzzled her.

_________

"I'm not a threat, I'm just trying to get home. " Myth walked up to her. "But you're being a threat not letting me gone. "

__________--______

Aurora looked at Barbedos, "They have Milan, and she says not to use her against us? "
Serafina gave a tiny smile and squeak and walked towards his leg slowly to run against it.

____

"You will get home. Our fastest ship will take you but please just rest and let us treat you. You can go in a fort night." She looked up and Inoth came in and set his glar plant doen which had a fruit on it. He then backed out. She sighed in relief. "Here eat this."

____

"Not good.. but she is right. they may be using her as bait." Barbedos paced.
Legend brightened his cheeks. "Oh Seraphina, I wonder if your brother would do it too."

"Yes that's the fruit I want." Myth wagged his tail and plucked one. He bite into it. "Thank you, Inoth." he smiled.

"So shall we not go to Sidonia then?" Auroa thought, watching him with concern.
"He will in a bit I am sure. He is younger than she." Jega looked at her sleeping son.

_____

He nodded. "Just remember my people cannot lie.. she tells you the truth my friend... be at ease until we try and fix it. The prince was hurt badly.. but should be able to nelp you tomorrow night or the next day." He stated kindly.

____

"I felt that way before... i have a sense of danger before it happens.. and if she is not there. Ralis cannot be helped by her.... My king is taking action. He is trying to consult the remaining Oracles to assist whit this issue.
"Only by a couple of days." Legend nuzzled her.

Myth glance around and specifically on Krits, "Why did he attack? And I'm just afraid you're not going to let me go." he sighed and proceed to eat the fruits.

Aurora scratched her head, "Are you saying we shouldn't go? But what about the other Aurora's?" She lightly sighed and nearly teared away.

Cris took meadows hand. "This way." He led her to the office. "here." he showed her some houses.

th
th
th
th
th
th
th
th
th

_____

"I had a suspicion.. problem is it should not be encouraged. Her people forbid it. Friends only." Bekah sighed.

___

He smirked. "You assume much." he then closed the door.

____

"Zandor messed with him. He stabbed my brother." Nostros sighed. "He is the light oracle I don't understand how this Zandor could have such sway over him."
Meadow followed him and held his hand tenderly. "Oh they look nice." she nearly hummed as she spoke.

"Hmm that's what you think." Torus winked, sealing the door.

Aspen popped her head out as she listened to their conversation carefully.

"No I don't." Aquarius hissed, glaring at him as he closed the door.

"Well isn't Ralis young?" Hydro asked.

"I want to wash up first." Genner mentioned.

____

He then laid down to rest.

_____

"Well she'll live for a few more minutes." Daniel blushed.
"Wait halt." Amy growled, but continued to walk. "You ignored my first question."

Hylia slowly evaded away from them and headed to Dega. She smirked at what she noted. "How adorable." she cuddled up against him.

"Ya, but i think she would like to take a breather." Bella giggled and flipped the hood, getting irritated. "Besides wouldn't you.

(Oh I hate wearing hoods too, they get so annoying. __-__ )

Quote:
She smiled and made another squeaky growl

Jega smiled proudly.

____

"Not true. The way of light seeks to protect life. You are e threat to them until you are treated. Please stay?"

____

Trouble.. I have to focus..... He wants to use me against Ralis. He cannot come for me. Tell him not matter what not to let me be used against you or him.......
"Oh I'm so proud of you. " Legend nuzzled her.

_________

"I'm not a threat, I'm just trying to get home. " Myth walked up to her. "But you're being a threat not letting me gone. "

__________--______

Aurora looked at Barbedos, "They have Milan, and she says not to use her against us? "
Serafina gave a tiny smile and squeak and walked towards his leg slowly to run against it.

____

"You will get home. Our fastest ship will take you but please just rest and let us treat you. You can go in a fort night." She looked up and Inoth came in and set his glar plant doen which had a fruit on it. He then backed out. She sighed in relief. "Here eat this."

____

"Not good.. but she is right. they may be using her as bait." Barbedos paced.
Legend brightened his cheeks. "Oh Seraphina, I wonder if your brother would do it too."

"Yes that's the fruit I want." Myth wagged his tail and plucked one. He bite into it. "Thank you, Inoth." he smiled.

"So shall we not go to Sidonia then?" Auroa thought, watching him with concern.
"He will in a bit I am sure. He is younger than she." Jega looked at her sleeping son.

_____

He nodded. "Just remember my people cannot lie.. she tells you the truth my friend... be at ease until we try and fix it. The prince was hurt badly.. but should be able to nelp you tomorrow night or the next day." He stated kindly.

____

"I felt that way before... i have a sense of danger before it happens.. and if she is not there. Ralis cannot be helped by her.... My king is taking action. He is trying to consult the remaining Oracles to assist whit this issue.
"Only by a couple of days." Legend nuzzled her.

Myth glance around and specifically on Krits, "Why did he attack? And I'm just afraid you're not going to let me go." he sighed and proceed to eat the fruits.

Aurora scratched her head, "Are you saying we shouldn't go? But what about the other Aurora's?" She lightly sighed and nearly teared away.
"Yes..." Jega cherished her hatchlings. "I could have a dozen Legend."

_____

"We have promised you and we cannot lie my friend." Inoth nodded. "And he has stronger doubt then you.. you nomally are easy to trust your brothers. Twilight has effected you I think." His voice was soft.

____

"If Milan is gone you need to be there.. so we have no choice... " Barbedos sighed.

Quote:

_____

____

_____

____

____

____

_____

___

_____

_____

Ira started to hum.

___

____

"Done!" he hollered out.

(g2g)
"So does this mean I am allowed to kiss you back?" Jack asked.

_____

"Me too..." Vlad tried to give her another kiss.

____

Ira jumped in her seat a bit. "okay."

____

"That is what I have been hoping for." Keith told her.

____

He raised a brow. "Okay... are you planning on getting a room mate?" Kyle wondered what was up.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75930#post_12868590"][quote name="kytkat" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75950#post_12867727"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75700#post_12857918 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]

_____

VLad hugged her and sighed happily. "This is nice."  He held Azia.

____

"Yes."  He explained the functions and buttons for him.

_____

____

____

____

_____

"I will show you where the dispensary is. We get rations daily or you can get ready made meals 3 times a day. We live with what we get."  He informed. Stallions can also purchase more from the storehouse or go to the black market."

___

He landed the shuttle. "This way."  Kyle smiled.

_____

"That would be the only time I would see you if they did. "  Vlad  sighed. "I don;t know why they do what they do,  but things happen. I just hope they let you stay with me."

_____

Ira started to hum.

___

Keith  smirked. "So you love me? Most certainly?"

____

"Done!" he hollered out.

(g2g)
[/quote]
"So does this mean I am allowed to kiss you back?" Jack asked.

_____

"Me too..." Vlad tried to give her another kiss.

____

Ira jumped in her seat a bit.  "okay."

____

"That is what I have been hoping for." Keith told her.

____

He raised a brow. "Okay... are you planning on getting a room mate?"  Kyle wondered what was up.
[/quote]

Kitkat played a suspicious smile, that fired at him. "Maybe. " She sounded bluntly. She swiveled around, and resumed to the creation of the jam. She silently blended ingredients.

Azia shunned her face, "I would fight them, if they tore me from you. " She stated, sternly. As she decided to confront her face to him, her lips clashed to his. She found it quite pleasing.

______'_____

Avery glued his ecstatic smile from all the complication soothing out just graciously. "Yes I'm done. " he announced, overjoyed.

Theniza gradually completed a massive smirk, "Me too. " she agreed nearly inaudiobly. She surveyed around, "where are we heading? "

Shade bolted her vision on him from his mysterious question. "It's for my siblings.. .well the ones that survived. " her eyes glassed over.

Back
Top Bottom