~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "Choose one." Chris pointed to the locations on the map. "We can go look at them."

____

Bekah did not like this. What was Taurus up to? She turned and debated on not letting Timber play with her alone. Besides it was time to visit their father. And as soon as finished they were leaving. She frowned the found Timber. "Sweetie... play time with Jenny won't be too long. As you need to spend time with your father too. Do you mind is Aspen plays too? Maybe Jenny and her can be friends also."

____

Food appeared for her.

____

"He is both young and old. Any Oracle born gets life from the light realm... taking wisdom with them until the find how to use it. They can be both Children and adults."Nostros explained.

Quote: "Did not.. Ice keeps them fresh. I want to take a shower so they need to go on ice."

____

"What the foals?" Dega stroked her.

____

Daniel put it back on. "Its that or risk everyone seeing me I'll put up with it." The ship was just down the way.

(depends on the hood)

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867412"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867302"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867044"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75930#post_12866923"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75850#post_12864529 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

(Sorry Chic.... :rolleyes:  OWL. DON'T KILL CONNOR. XD)

Braxton, who had been left dumbfounded at his daughter and the stallion's disappearance, tried his best to sum up the situation. He left the cows, and bolted home, trying to get his comm from his saddle bag. "LANA! FERRIS!" He bellowed, bursting into the house. 

(Nah not yet. :p )

Ferris galloped ahead. "What is is Braxton?"

Lana trotted behind her leg now better.

"Jasmine's gone!" Braxton fumbled for his comm. 

Ferris flt his stomach nearly implode and his heart fill with stones. He narrowed his eyes,  hit the panic button infringement had put in the house then stormed off.

"Ferris!?"  Lana called after him.

"Don't stop me Lana."   Ferris took off.

Lana looked at Braxton.  "Did you see who it was who took her?"

"No.. but I can guess." Braxton's voice was a low growl, and extremely frightening. He grabbed something from a back room, stuffed it into his saddle bag, and stormed out the door behind Ferris. His hands were curled into fists. 

When Braxton caught up. "You can pilot?"  He simply stated.

"Yup." Braxton nodded. His usually merry, blue eyes were now narrowed to icy slits. [/quote]
"Good...  The  planet will be in lock down...  I know who to talk to."  Ferris stated.[/quote]
"Great." Braxton looked at Ferris with a furious gaze, though it wasnt directed at him. "It was Connor." He said simply. "I can't believe I let her come." He bulked up for a few moments, then relaxed.[/quote]
"That's it.. He dies...  I know a few rukes that will assist us."  Ferris  couldn't be told what to do anymore he was a stallion now.  "he said he would do this... because she was my mare as I put it to him during the attack."
[/quote]
Braxton looked at Ferris. "Ferris.. We can't rush this. He might kill her and throw us off his trail." He voiced his worry.

Quote:
Jack tared at her then grew a smile. "Not as sweet as you."

_____

"That would be the only time I would see you if they did. " Vlad sighed. "I don;t know why they do what they do, but things happen. I just hope they let you stay with me."

_____

Ira started to hum.

___

Keith smirked. "So you love me? Most certainly?"

____

"Yes." Kyle smiled then took her to the town office to see what was available. "There are 4 open... how many bedrooms 2 or 3."
"Aww well I try to be." She winked.

"I want to stay with you." Azia whispered in his ear, then kissed it.

"Done!" he hollered out.

"Yes." Theniza admitted, pecking his cheek.

"Three sounds like a good start." SHade randomly blushed.

(g2g)
"So does this mean I am allowed to kiss you back?" Jack asked.

_____

"Me too..." Vlad tried to give her another kiss.

____

Ira jumped in her seat a bit. "okay."

____

"That is what I have been hoping for." Keith told her.

____

He raised a brow. "Okay... are you planning on getting a room mate?" Kyle wondered what was up.

Kitkat played a suspicious smile, that fired at him. "Maybe. " She sounded bluntly. She swiveled around, and resumed to the creation of the jam. She silently blended ingredients.

Azia shunned her face, "I would fight them, if they tore me from you. " She stated, sternly. As she decided to confront her face to him, her lips clashed to his. She found it quite pleasing.

______'_____

Avery glued his ecstatic smile from all the complication soothing out just graciously. "Yes I'm done. " he announced, overjoyed.

Theniza gradually completed a massive smirk, "Me too. " she agreed nearly inaudiobly. She surveyed around, "where are we heading? "

"
Shade bolted her vision on him from his mysterious question. "It's for my siblings.. .well the ones that survived. " her eyes glassed over.
Jack came over an sweetly kissed her cheek again. "What else would you like me to do to help?"

____

"I............." He halted when she decided kiss him. Vlad held her close.

____

"must have went well." Ira smiled.

___

"To the dispensary." Kieth informed.

____

"Oh.... I can help you look for them." Kyle offered.

Quote: "Jasmine's gone!" Braxton fumbled for his comm.
Ferris flt his stomach nearly implode and his heart fill with stones. He narrowed his eyes, hit the panic button infringement had put in the house then stormed off.

"Ferris!?" Lana called after him.

"Don't stop me Lana." Ferris took off.

Lana looked at Braxton. "Did you see who it was who took her?" "No.. but I can guess." Braxton's voice was a low growl, and extremely frightening. He grabbed something from a back room, stuffed it into his saddle bag, and stormed out the door behind Ferris. His hands were curled into fists. When Braxton caught up. "You can pilot?" He simply stated. "Yup." Braxton nodded. His usually merry, blue eyes were now narrowed to icy slits. "Good... The planet will be in lock down... I know who to talk to." Ferris stated. "Great." Braxton looked at Ferris with a furious gaze, though it wasnt directed at him. "It was Connor." He said simply. "I can't believe I let her come." He bulked up for a few moments, then relaxed. "That's it.. He dies... I know a few rukes that will assist us." Ferris couldn't be told what to do anymore he was a stallion now. "he said he would do this... because she was my mare as I put it to him during the attack." Braxton looked at Ferris. "Ferris.. We can't rush this. He might kill her and throw us off his trail." He voiced his worry.
"She will die.. and you know what else will happen. "You and I still have tribe rights." Ferris wasn't going to stop.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867465"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867278"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867017"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75930#post_12866791"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75930#post_12866678"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75920#post_12866125"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75880#post_12864712"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75750#post_12861470"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75730#post_12860547"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75720#post_12859131"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75700#post_12857875"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75700#post_12857762"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75700#post_12857742"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75650#post_12857375"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75520#post_12854763 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Kassidy frowned in confusion, but followed. She ducked under the tent flap behind him, blinking to let her eyes adjust to the golden sunlight. 

_______

"Uhhhhh...." Hannah's jaw dropped, thinking. 

He took her down a path  and walked a long way to a nice area by the river.  It was good for fishing and swimming. Don had a pack on him ad he pulled out some sandwiches. "Here."  He smiled.

_____

Noonan waited.

"What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.

______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile. 

"Having some time out and away...  I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink."  Done mentioned  as he sat in the grass.  "Maybe a swim too."  He smiled.

_____

He sighed.  "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. "

Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked. 

_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. 

"Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?"  Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?"  Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted.

"No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite. 

_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. [/quote]
"Mmmm...  Kass... "  Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?"[/quote]
(Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."

_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded.[/quote]
(lol yup)

"Well I like you and you are going to be my wife.... do I suck at it?"  Don smirked taking another bite.

____

"Ah.." He smiled. "How many Brothers do I have?"  *sly look of she'll never guess*[/quote]
 "Hehehe.. no." Kassidy was blushing. "It's just.... that you're different, Don." she sighed. 

_______

Hannah furrowed her brow. "None?" she asked hesitantly. [/quote]
Don enjoyed the blushing.   "Not in a bad way I hope?" 

____

"Nope... if only."  Noonan let out a chuckle. "I be nice.. My father has had 40 children.. not all still live and from  a large handful of wives over the course of  10k years.... Now guess."[/quote]
".....Kind of.." Kassidy admitted, looking at her sandwich. "I get that we're here, and because of that we have to change a bit, but you're acting like one of them." she sighed, still staring at her food. "I thought I knew you.... but, maybe not."

_______

"Uh.. so I have to guess how many brothers you have out of 40 children?!" Hannah sighed in frustration. "Erm.. 15?"[/quote]
"We had one date.. and I am one of them."  He sighed and looked away containing his frustration. "And no in this part of the Tribe.. I don't act like them.   If I did you would have been forced.. and beaten for that tude you gave in the beginning.  I slapped you because you were way out of line and not appreciating what I did for you."

_____

*smirk8  *shakes head no*  "One more guess."  Noonan rested his chin in his knee.[/quote]
Kassidy looked up at him and frowned. "Who says I don't appreciate what you did?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. "And if you remember a certain time in the 'battle to the death'.." her voice dropped to one thick with sarcasm. "You got pinned on the ground... I gave you enough time to get up on your hooves.. and as a result, got this." she motioned to her shoulder which was grossly bruised. 

_________

"Ugh.." Hannah looked at the ceiling, trying to think. "20?" she gave a sheepish grin. [/quote]
"I haven't forgotten Kass. And you attitude towards me the first few days told me... and if I hadn't been with you when you were taken you would be with Xolus. The mare that attacked you at washing is one of his wives."  Don informed. "I have taken care of you, watched out for you, yes I am a tribal ruke, and you are a ruke too. I am entitled to kiss my mare to show her that I like her."

____

Noonan chuckled. "27. Close enough but not right...  that means You have to guess another."  He thought. "My favorite color is?"

[/quote]
Kassidy sighed. "Okay.." she muttered. She set her sandwich down, too perturbed to eat. 

_______

"Green?" Hannah guessed. [/quote]
Don finished his then  moved next to Kassidy. "Hey..." He stroked her hair. "Can we try and have a nice outing?"

____

Noonan nodded ans smiled. "Your turn."[/quote]
Kassidy sighed and eventually leaned against him. "I guess so." She said, relaxing gradually.

______

Hannah smiled. "What's my favorite dessert?" She asked.[/quote]
don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?"   Noonan  crossed his fingers.
[/quote]
Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.
____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75960#post_12869379"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75960#post_12869345"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867412"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867302"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867044"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75930#post_12866923"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75850#post_12864529 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

(Sorry Chic.... :rolleyes:  OWL. DON'T KILL CONNOR. XD)

Braxton, who had been left dumbfounded at his daughter and the stallion's disappearance, tried his best to sum up the situation. He left the cows, and bolted home, trying to get his comm from his saddle bag. "LANA! FERRIS!" He bellowed, bursting into the house. 

(Nah not yet. :p )

Ferris galloped ahead. "What is is Braxton?"

Lana trotted behind her leg now better.

"Jasmine's gone!" Braxton fumbled for his comm. 

Ferris flt his stomach nearly implode and his heart fill with stones. He narrowed his eyes,  hit the panic button infringement had put in the house then stormed off.

"Ferris!?"  Lana called after him.

"Don't stop me Lana."   Ferris took off.

Lana looked at Braxton.  "Did you see who it was who took her?"

"No.. but I can guess." Braxton's voice was a low growl, and extremely frightening. He grabbed something from a back room, stuffed it into his saddle bag, and stormed out the door behind Ferris. His hands were curled into fists. 

When Braxton caught up. "You can pilot?"  He simply stated.

"Yup." Braxton nodded. His usually merry, blue eyes were now narrowed to icy slits. [/quote]
"Good...  The  planet will be in lock down...  I know who to talk to."  Ferris stated.[/quote]
"Great." Braxton looked at Ferris with a furious gaze, though it wasnt directed at him. "It was Connor." He said simply. "I can't believe I let her come." He bulked up for a few moments, then relaxed.[/quote]
"That's it.. He dies...  I know a few rukes that will assist us."  Ferris  couldn't be told what to do anymore he was a stallion now.  "he said he would do this... because she was my mare as I put it to him during the attack."[/quote]
Braxton looked at Ferris. "Ferris.. We can't rush this. He might kill her and throw us off his trail." He voiced his worry.[/quote]
"She will die.. and you know what else will happen.  "You and I still have tribe rights." Ferris  wasn't going to stop.
[/quote]
Braxton nodded. "Ferris, listen.. I'll not have us rush in and get both her and us killed. He need to be stealthy." He said, his voice was firm and didnt allow any arguments.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867112 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
Jack tared at her then grew a smile. "Not as sweet as you."

_____

"That would be the only time I would see you if they did. "  Vlad  sighed. "I don;t know why they do what they do,  but things happen. I just hope they let you stay with me."

_____

Ira started to hum.

___

Keith  smirked. "So you love me? Most certainly?"

____

"Yes." Kyle smiled then took her to the town office to see what was available. "There are 4 open... how many bedrooms 2 or 3."

"Aww well I try to be." She winked.

"I want to stay with you." Azia whispered in his ear, then kissed it.

"Done!" he hollered out.

"Yes." Theniza admitted, pecking his cheek.

"Three sounds like a good start." SHade randomly blushed. 

(g2g)

"So does this mean I am allowed to kiss you back?" Jack asked.

_____

"Me too..." Vlad tried to give her another kiss.

____

Ira jumped in her seat a bit.  "okay."

____

"That is what I have been hoping for." Keith told her.

____

He raised a brow. "Okay... are you planning on getting a room mate?"  Kyle wondered what was up.

Kitkat played a suspicious smile, that fired at him. "Maybe. " She sounded bluntly. She swiveled around, and resumed to the creation of the jam. She silently blended ingredients.

Azia shunned her face, "I would fight them, if they tore me from you. " She stated, sternly. As she decided to confront her face to him, her lips clashed to his. She found it quite pleasing.

______'_____

Avery glued his ecstatic smile from all the complication soothing out just graciously. "Yes I'm done. " he announced, overjoyed.

Theniza gradually completed a massive smirk, "Me too. " she agreed nearly inaudiobly. She surveyed around, "where are we heading? "

"

Shade bolted her vision on him from his mysterious question. "It's for my siblings.. .well the ones that survived. " her eyes glassed over.

Jack came over an sweetly kissed her cheek again. "What else would you like me to do to help?"

____

"I............."  He halted when she decided kiss him.  Vlad held her close.

____

"must have went well."  Ira smiled.

___

"To the dispensary."  Kieth informed.

____

"Oh....  I can help you look for them."  Kyle offered.

Kitkat flushed from his unknowingly kiss, that enlightened her evening. "Boil some water? " she peeped very quietly. She kept her head in the bowl.

Azia huddled up to him and slightly kissed him deeper. She restrained herself, back evading away. "I'm sorry. "

_______________-_

Avery fired his eyes at Ira, and scurried up to her. His feet nearly tripping over each other. "Yes! Thank you!"

Theniza gradually got impatient from the long walk, but was soothing as she traveled with Kieth. "Okay. "

"Um. " Shade rubbed her head as she concentrated on what to say. "Well. " she trembled over her words, as her tears overpowered.

Quote: "What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.

______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile.
"Having some time out and away... I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink." Done mentioned as he sat in the grass. "Maybe a swim too." He smiled.

_____

He sighed. "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. " Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked.

_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. "Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?" Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?" Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted. "No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite.

_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. "Mmmm... Kass... " Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?" (Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."

_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded. (lol yup)

"Well I like you and you are going to be my wife.... do I suck at it?" Don smirked taking another bite.

____

"Ah.." He smiled. "How many Brothers do I have?" *sly look of she'll never guess* "Hehehe.. no." Kassidy was blushing. "It's just.... that you're different, Don." she sighed.

_______

Hannah furrowed her brow. "None?" she asked hesitantly. Don enjoyed the blushing. "Not in a bad way I hope?"

____

"Nope... if only." Noonan let out a chuckle. "I be nice.. My father has had 40 children.. not all still live and from a large handful of wives over the course of 10k years.... Now guess." ".....Kind of.." Kassidy admitted, looking at her sandwich. "I get that we're here, and because of that we have to change a bit, but you're acting like one of them." she sighed, still staring at her food. "I thought I knew you.... but, maybe not."

_______

"Uh.. so I have to guess how many brothers you have out of 40 children?!" Hannah sighed in frustration. "Erm.. 15?" "We had one date.. and I am one of them." He sighed and looked away containing his frustration. "And no in this part of the Tribe.. I don't act like them. If I did you would have been forced.. and beaten for that tude you gave in the beginning. I slapped you because you were way out of line and not appreciating what I did for you."

_____

*smirk8 *shakes head no* "One more guess." Noonan rested his chin in his knee. Kassidy looked up at him and frowned. "Who says I don't appreciate what you did?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. "And if you remember a certain time in the 'battle to the death'.." her voice dropped to one thick with sarcasm. "You got pinned on the ground... I gave you enough time to get up on your hooves.. and as a result, got this." she motioned to her shoulder which was grossly bruised.

_________

"Ugh.." Hannah looked at the ceiling, trying to think. "20?" she gave a sheepish grin. "I haven't forgotten Kass. And you attitude towards me the first few days told me... and if I hadn't been with you when you were taken you would be with Xolus. The mare that attacked you at washing is one of his wives." Don informed. "I have taken care of you, watched out for you, yes I am a tribal ruke, and you are a ruke too. I am entitled to kiss my mare to show her that I like her."

____

Noonan chuckled. "27. Close enough but not right... that means You have to guess another." He thought. "My favorite color is?"

Kassidy sighed. "Okay.." she muttered. She set her sandwich down, too perturbed to eat.

_______

"Green?" Hannah guessed. Don finished his then moved next to Kassidy. "Hey..." He stroked her hair. "Can we try and have a nice outing?"

____

Noonan nodded ans smiled. "Your turn." Kassidy sighed and eventually leaned against him. "I guess so." She said, relaxing gradually.

______

Hannah smiled. "What's my favorite dessert?" She asked. don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?" Noonan crossed his fingers. Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.
____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."
Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up. He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?" Noonan shifted in his seat.

Quote: "Jasmine's gone!" Braxton fumbled for his comm.
Ferris flt his stomach nearly implode and his heart fill with stones. He narrowed his eyes, hit the panic button infringement had put in the house then stormed off.

"Ferris!?" Lana called after him.

"Don't stop me Lana." Ferris took off.

Lana looked at Braxton. "Did you see who it was who took her?" "No.. but I can guess." Braxton's voice was a low growl, and extremely frightening. He grabbed something from a back room, stuffed it into his saddle bag, and stormed out the door behind Ferris. His hands were curled into fists. When Braxton caught up. "You can pilot?" He simply stated. "Yup." Braxton nodded. His usually merry, blue eyes were now narrowed to icy slits. "Good... The planet will be in lock down... I know who to talk to." Ferris stated. "Great." Braxton looked at Ferris with a furious gaze, though it wasnt directed at him. "It was Connor." He said simply. "I can't believe I let her come." He bulked up for a few moments, then relaxed. "That's it.. He dies... I know a few rukes that will assist us." Ferris couldn't be told what to do anymore he was a stallion now. "he said he would do this... because she was my mare as I put it to him during the attack." Braxton looked at Ferris. "Ferris.. We can't rush this. He might kill her and throw us off his trail." He voiced his worry. "She will die.. and you know what else will happen. "You and I still have tribe rights." Ferris wasn't going to stop. Braxton nodded. "Ferris, listen.. I'll not have us rush in and get both her and us killed. He need to be stealthy." He said, his voice was firm and didnt allow any arguments.
"I am not rushin. I am just not sitting on my duff. Keira lasted 3 days... 3 days with him." he snorted.

Back
Top Bottom