~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?" Noonan crossed his fingers.
Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.
____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."
Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up. He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?" Noonan shifted in his seat.
Kassidy watched, finishing her sandwich. "Cold? Or just a little nippy?" she asked, standing.
______

"Nope; not my favorite." Hannah smiled. "...One more guess.." she smirked.
:Nippy.. not too bad once in." Don whooped a little when he went in all the way.

_____

"Ice cream?" Noonan raised a brow.
Kassidy chuckled following, but stopped at the edge and put a hoof in. "Meep. It's cold!" she yelped.
_____

"Nope." Hannah smirked. "Jello."
"Not that bad you Pansy." He teased the splashed her and laughed. "Bet you can't get me."

____

"I thought Jello wasn't vegetarian... oh wait.. forgot you guys have a those special plants."
tongue.png
"Okay go again"
Kassidy shielded her face with her hands. "Oh hoho, you watch out!" she laughed, splashing in after him.
______

Hannah smiled. "How old am I?" she pulled the same question Noonan had asked her.
He swam away laughing and splashed back. "You are filthy.. take a bath."

____

"Ummm 150ish?" Noonan asked.

Quote:
"She will die.. and you know what else will happen. "You and I still have tribe rights." Ferris wasn't going to stop.
Braxton nodded. "Ferris, listen.. I'll not have us rush in and get both her and us killed. He need to be stealthy." He said, his voice was firm and didnt allow any arguments.
"I am not rushin. I am just not sitting on my duff. Keira lasted 3 days... 3 days with him." he snorted.
Braxton didn't say anymore. "Alright... where do we go?" he asked, his hands bunched.
"To North Dock on the City." Ferris mentioned.
"Ok... get a ship, and get to the planet?" Braxton asked, wondering what Ferris had planned.
(I think you missed my post Chic. :p)
(oops)

"Get a ship. equip it, supplies... get clearance...contact my uncle. He might be able to buy her. He won't kill her. Then I can buy her off of him or you fight nim. Jessup is strong. but you out do him. I will take care of my dad." Ferris growled.
Braxton grabbed Ferris' arm, and swung him around to face him. His eyes were narrowed to icy blue slits. "Ferris, you listen to me, and you listen good. You can't fight your father. I had a difficult time with him. You're under my authority, Ferris. I'll not have your father break your neck, just because you think you have something to prove." Braxton gazed down on Ferris, bulked up. He was a good foot/foot and half taller than him, and his voice rang with the authority he possessed.

Quote:
don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?" Noonan crossed his fingers.
Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.
____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."
Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up. He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?" Noonan shifted in his seat.
Kassidy watched, finishing her sandwich. "Cold? Or just a little nippy?" she asked, standing.
______

"Nope; not my favorite." Hannah smiled. "...One more guess.." she smirked.
:Nippy.. not too bad once in." Don whooped a little when he went in all the way.

_____

"Ice cream?" Noonan raised a brow.
Kassidy chuckled following, but stopped at the edge and put a hoof in. "Meep. It's cold!" she yelped.
_____

"Nope." Hannah smirked. "Jello."
"Not that bad you Pansy." He teased the splashed her and laughed. "Bet you can't get me."

____

"I thought Jello wasn't vegetarian... oh wait.. forgot you guys have a those special plants."
tongue.png
"Okay go again"
Kassidy shielded her face with her hands. "Oh hoho, you watch out!" she laughed, splashing in after him.
______

Hannah smiled. "How old am I?" she pulled the same question Noonan had asked her.
He swam away laughing and splashed back. "You are filthy.. take a bath."

____

"Ummm 150ish?" Noonan asked.
Kassidy launched a wave at him. "Am not!" she laughed.
_____

"Hm, yep. The "ish" helped though." she smiled.

Quote:
"So..." Nightshade looked over the cushion to his eyes.

"Then I'll will do it." She slide the tear off with her finger. She fired the tear in the fountain lighting it up.

"Thank you." Honeyheart smirked, lightly dicing her meat.

Sunny kissed his lips, "I can tell by your actions." She returned the wink.
o.^ "You are such a stinker." He smirked.

____

Victoria watched. He silvery white hair whipping about.

_____

"Anything you desire my dear." Marc winked.

____

"You... tempt me woman." Maxim smirked.
"Hmm I'm not the only one." Nightshade snickered at his face.

"What is this other creature do you seek that needs to converse with his wife?" She asked, extracting the gems from her necklace off.

Honeyheart generally shook her head, "Nope, but I'm enjoying this evening with you." she winked.

Sunny removed herself from him, "What? Why is that?" she crossed her arms.
"Well I may be but I only seek vengeance on those who deserve it." He winked. "Still want to hang our here?"

_____

"The Centaurian.. uh horseman. They came with me.. but I was told they would be here?" Victoria was uneasy about that fact. "He is the one with the sandy colored hair and brown coat."

____

"Good.. I am too." Marc reached across and grasped her hand. "This is the first time my heart has felt something Honey."

_____

"By you closeness... everything about you makes me desire you..." Maxim finally had to take a seat.
Nightshade flopped back upside down on the chair. "Ehh I still do whatever I feel like to others." she smirked. "I don't mind, and is too lazy to move."

"Yes, they shall return in a few." She smirked, setting her hand in the fountain. "I'll reset the course for the horseman...as you call him," She swiveled her finger in a whirlpool.

Within a few seconds a portal evolved and popped out the fish that the Centaurian dwelled.

"There he is." She smiled proudly. THe fish pounced opened.

Honeyheart meet his intense, gorgeous gaze. "Mine too." she whispered. "And it's growing with your love and never halting."

Sunny sat on the bed, "Now why is that?" she innocently observed around.
"Mhmmm nothing wrong with that with discression." He kissed her. "You don;t need to move/" he kissed her again.

______

He stumbled out. "Can I walk next time." He grunted the saw Victoria was alright and galloped to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes." VIctoria sighed then tole him in his ear what happened. "Tell you wife... but no one can know where we are."

He gave a nod. "Were you hurt?"

"No.." She rested a hand on his arm. She looked at the woman. "He is my body guard."

_____

Marc smiled and kissed her hand. "It must be true then."
____

"Its just the way you move.. the way you speak, your beauty is alluring... I have butterflies."
Nightshade snickered, "Good." she smiled to herself. "You know the name Helga sounds like puke."

She sat down, but wasn't startled or even a tad frightened. She calmly approached the horseman, "Yes I can surely tell." she smiled and walked past him, placing gems in the correct spots. A purple window appeared, but its first appearance was text, most likely unknown to the guests.

Honeyheart pulled her hand away and pet it with her fingers. "What's true?" she wondered.

"Hmm then you can't resist me?" Sunny deviously smirked, curling up to him.

Quote:
"She will die.. and you know what else will happen. "You and I still have tribe rights." Ferris wasn't going to stop.
Braxton nodded. "Ferris, listen.. I'll not have us rush in and get both her and us killed. He need to be stealthy." He said, his voice was firm and didnt allow any arguments.
"I am not rushin. I am just not sitting on my duff. Keira lasted 3 days... 3 days with him." he snorted.
Braxton didn't say anymore. "Alright... where do we go?" he asked, his hands bunched.
"Ok... get a ship, and get to the planet?" Braxton asked, wondering what Ferris had planned.
(oops)

"Get a ship. equip it, supplies... get clearance...contact my uncle. He might be able to buy her. He won't kill her. Then I can buy her off of him or you fight nim. Jessup is strong. but you out do him. I will take care of my dad." Ferris growled.
Braxton grabbed Ferris' arm, and swung him around to face him. His eyes were narrowed to icy blue slits. "Ferris, you listen to me, and you listen good. You can't fight your father. I had a difficult time with him. You're under my authority, Ferris. I'll not have your father break your neck, just because you think you have something to prove." Braxton gazed down on Ferris, bulked up. He was a good foot/foot and half taller than him, and his voice rang with the authority he possessed.
"He didn't fight me.. he shot me from a distance. am going to return the favor He made me hunt for him as a kid. I just need 1 arrow.. tipped with something he deserves."

Quote:
(oops)

"He didn't fight me.. he shot me from a distance. am going to return the favor He made me hunt for him as a kid. I just need 1 arrow.. tipped with something he deserves."
Braxton shook his head, released Ferris, and started walking again. He was silent for a long time.

Quote:

"Then I'll will do it." She slide the tear off with her finger. She fired the tear in the fountain lighting it up.

____

_____

____

"What is this other creature do you seek that needs to converse with his wife?" She asked, extracting the gems from her necklace off.

Honeyheart generally shook her head, "Nope, but I'm enjoying this evening with you." she winked.

"Well I may be but I only seek vengeance on those who deserve it." He winked. "Still want to hang our here?"

_____

"The Centaurian.. uh horseman. They came with me.. but I was told they would be here?" Victoria was uneasy about that fact. "He is the one with the sandy colored hair and brown coat."

____

"Good.. I am too." Marc reached across and grasped her hand. "This is the first time my heart has felt something Honey."

_____

"By you closeness... everything about you makes me desire you..." Maxim finally had to take a seat.
Nightshade flopped back upside down on the chair. "Ehh I still do whatever I feel like to others." she smirked. "I don't mind, and is too lazy to move."

"Yes, they shall return in a few." She smirked, setting her hand in the fountain. "I'll reset the course for the horseman...as you call him," She swiveled her finger in a whirlpool.

Within a few seconds a portal evolved and popped out the fish that the Centaurian dwelled.

Honeyheart meet his intense, gorgeous gaze. "Mine too." she whispered. "And it's growing with your love and never halting."

"Mhmmm nothing wrong with that with discression." He kissed her. "You don;t need to move/" he kissed her again.

______

He stumbled out. "Can I walk next time." He grunted the saw Victoria was alright and galloped to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes." VIctoria sighed then tole him in his ear what happened. "Tell you wife... but no one can know where we are."

"No.." She rested a hand on his arm. She looked at the woman. "He is my body guard."

_____

____

"Its just the way you move.. the way you speak, your beauty is alluring... I have butterflies."
Nightshade snickered, "Good." she smiled to herself. "You know the name Helga sounds like puke."

She sat down, but wasn't startled or even a tad frightened. She calmly approached the horseman, "Yes I can surely tell." she smiled and walked past him, placing gems in the correct spots. A purple window appeared, but its first appearance was text, most likely unknown to the guests.

Honeyheart pulled her hand away and pet it with her fingers. "What's true?" she wondered.

"Oh you." Barabus rolled his eyes. "It means champion child bearer."

____

He waited.

Victoria sighed. "I don't think my heart can take telling him."

____

"Love." Marc smiled.

_____

"Nope." He put his arms around Sunny.

Quote:

____

_____

____

_____

____

_____

______

_____

____

"Oh you." Barabus rolled his eyes. "It means champion child bearer."

____

He waited.

Victoria sighed. "I don't think my heart can take telling him."

____

"Love." Marc smiled.

_____

"Nope." He put his arms around Sunny.
"Oh so like a baby making machine." Nightshade giggled.

"Go ahead." She waved her hand.

The image appeared, the ones that they see.

"Well I do love you." Honeyheart smiled. She resumed to eat her meal.,

"good." Sunny smiled and kissed his lips.

Quote:
(oops)

Braxton shook his head, released Ferris, and started walking again. He was silent for a long time.
"You know if he lives h will just come back for revenge again. All I did was leave. Who next if I get Jaz back and we marry later my foals?"

Back
Top Bottom