~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
"Nothing bad is going to happen." Slightly moved by her crying, he approached and kissed her. Unfortunately his breath reeked of whiskey as well.

They followed walked along with him, eager to explore the gardens again.

He watched and worked on his hunting gear.

"Good." The cat replied and walked out. Talon sniffed the air cautiously and smelled the scent of a canine that had passed sometime while they were sleeping.
Hellaina still quivered as he kissed her. She didn't return it trying to keep it at a peck. She didn't want him advancing beyond that.... He didn't understand. How could he? "Okay." She sniffed resting a hand on his chest. "You look tired.. perhaps you should go to sleep." She said softly with another tear falling. Her nose curling at the smell and she shook more.

______

The rabbit stopped when he saw a massive bird and stared.

_____

She brought him a piece of dough.

___

Seraleena gleamed the snow with her paws but could not puck up much.
"Maybe." He yawned and headed for the bed.

They puffed up to look to big to carry off.

He ate it, a little too quickly.

(?)

The wolves started howling and the leopard clearly started getting nervous.
Helaina stayed right where she was. He wasn't getting anything.

____

The rabbit snickered and kept going.

___

"Watch the finger Mr. Pihrannah." She laughed. "Want another taste? You ca lick the spoon when I am done."

_____

(*pick)

She looked around to see where the were. "Shall I fly for a better look?" Seraleena asked.

~~~
Ruth shook her head and stared out the window again, unsure of what to say now.
~~~
Zena looked around at the other tents from the doorway

~~~
Diana came out of her room, looking for Aviah

Roger looked over at them then back up "Do you get these storms often?"

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75630#post_12857155 layout=inline]~~~[/CONTENTEMBED]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75630#post_12857155 layout=inline][COLOR=333333]Ruth shook her head and stared out the window again, unsure of what to say now.[/COLOR][/CONTENTEMBED]
~~~
Zena looked around at the other tents from the doorway

~~~
Diana came out of her room, looking for Aviah

Aviah was sitting on the couch, bouncing her feet.she heard footprints and elevated her head, and noted Diana. "Oh hello darling. " sheggreeted.

Quote:
don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?" Noonan crossed his fingers.
Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.
____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."
Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up. He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?" Noonan shifted in his seat.
Kassidy watched, finishing her sandwich. "Cold? Or just a little nippy?" she asked, standing.
______

"Nope; not my favorite." Hannah smiled. "...One more guess.." she smirked.
:Nippy.. not too bad once in." Don whooped a little when he went in all the way.

_____

"Ice cream?" Noonan raised a brow.
Kassidy chuckled following, but stopped at the edge and put a hoof in. "Meep. It's cold!" she yelped.
_____

"Nope." Hannah smirked. "Jello."
"Not that bad you Pansy." He teased the splashed her and laughed. "Bet you can't get me."

____

"I thought Jello wasn't vegetarian... oh wait.. forgot you guys have a those special plants."
tongue.png
"Okay go again"
Kassidy shielded her face with her hands. "Oh hoho, you watch out!" she laughed, splashing in after him.
______

Hannah smiled. "How old am I?" she pulled the same question Noonan had asked her.
He swam away laughing and splashed back. "You are filthy.. take a bath."

____

"Ummm 150ish?" Noonan asked.
Kassidy launched a wave at him. "Am not!" she laughed.
_____

"Hm, yep. The "ish" helped though." she smiled.
Don laughed trying to get away from her. Don stuck his tongue out.

_____

He chuckled. "How much is the ish?"
Kassidy made a face at him, and launched another wave.
____

"40 years Ish." Hannah chuckled.

Quote:
"She will die.. and you know what else will happen. "You and I still have tribe rights." Ferris wasn't going to stop.
Braxton nodded. "Ferris, listen.. I'll not have us rush in and get both her and us killed. He need to be stealthy." He said, his voice was firm and didnt allow any arguments.
"I am not rushin. I am just not sitting on my duff. Keira lasted 3 days... 3 days with him." he snorted.
Braxton didn't say anymore. "Alright... where do we go?" he asked, his hands bunched.
"To North Dock on the City." Ferris mentioned.
"Ok... get a ship, and get to the planet?" Braxton asked, wondering what Ferris had planned.
(I think you missed my post Chic. :p)
(oops)

"Get a ship. equip it, supplies... get clearance...contact my uncle. He might be able to buy her. He won't kill her. Then I can buy her off of him or you fight nim. Jessup is strong. but you out do him. I will take care of my dad." Ferris growled.
Braxton grabbed Ferris' arm, and swung him around to face him. His eyes were narrowed to icy blue slits. "Ferris, you listen to me, and you listen good. You can't fight your father. I had a difficult time with him. You're under my authority, Ferris. I'll not have your father break your neck, just because you think you have something to prove." Braxton gazed down on Ferris, bulked up. He was a good foot/foot and half taller than him, and his voice rang with the authority he possessed.
"He didn't fight me.. he shot me from a distance. am going to return the favor He made me hunt for him as a kid. I just need 1 arrow.. tipped with something he deserves."
Braxton shook his head, released Ferris, and started walking again. He was silent for a long time.
"You know if he lives h will just come back for revenge again. All I did was leave. Who next if I get Jaz back and we marry later my foals?"
Braxton nodded, agreeing. He stared ahead, still bulked up.
They made it to the north docking bay of the city. It was the very bulky and sweet mannered Peleg. He saw Ferris. "I got the message about da panic button brother. I had a feelin it was him. I will let you out.. but you can't get back in for a week." he poited to the ship. "Yu must be Braxton." Peleg nodded He had a heavy accent. "I used to be da boys handler You have funds and if ya can. I put a list of other dat need come home."

Ferris had had a discussion with him after the last incident. So everything was taken care of ahead of time.
Braxton nodded. "Fine. We need to go."

Aviah was sitting on the couch, bouncing her feet.she heard footprints and elevated her head, and noted Diana. "Oh hello darling. " sheggreeted.
Diana smiled "Hello, mother" She greeted and came to sit by her "What's going on?"

Diana smiled "Hello, mother" She greeted and came to sit by her "What's going on?"

"Krystal told your father that the white king wanted him. " Aviah set down the com, and glance at her.

Back
Top Bottom