~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76030#post_12876305"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76020#post_12872619"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76010#post_12871332"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76000#post_12871054"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75990#post_12871032"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75990#post_12870831"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75980#post_12870769"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867278 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?"   Noonan  crossed his fingers.

Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.

____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."

Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up.   He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?"  Noonan shifted in his seat.

Kassidy watched, finishing her sandwich. "Cold? Or just a little nippy?" she asked, standing. 
______

"Nope; not my favorite." Hannah smiled. "...One more guess.." she smirked. 

:Nippy.. not too bad once in."  Don whooped a little when he went in all the way.

_____

"Ice cream?"  Noonan raised a brow.

Kassidy chuckled following, but stopped at the edge and put a hoof in. "Meep. It's cold!" she yelped. 
_____

"Nope." Hannah smirked. "Jello."

"Not that bad you Pansy."  He teased the splashed her and laughed. "Bet you can't get me."

____

"I thought Jello wasn't vegetarian... oh wait.. forgot  you guys have a those special plants."  :p   "Okay go again"
[/quote]
Kassidy shielded her face with her hands. "Oh hoho, you watch out!" she laughed, splashing in after him. 
______

Hannah smiled. "How old am I?" she pulled the same question Noonan had asked her. 
[/quote]
He swam away laughing and splashed back. "You are filthy.. take a bath."

____

"Ummm  150ish?" Noonan asked.
[/quote]
Kassidy launched a wave at him. "Am not!" she laughed. 
_____

"Hm, yep. The "ish" helped though." she smiled. 
[/quote]
Don laughed trying to get away from her. Don stuck his tongue out.

_____

He chuckled. "How much is the ish?"
[/quote]
Kassidy made a face at him, and launched another wave.
____

"40 years Ish." Hannah chuckled. 
[/quote]
Don kept laughing and sent one back. "Hey she floats!"  *snicker*

_____

"Oh 190?"  He wondered.  "Eitherway you are a spring chicken." Noonan smiled. 
[/quote]
"Oh you thought I wouldn't?" Kassidy shrieked, and splashed towards him.
_____

Hannah smiled. "Is that a compliment?" She asked and chuckled.

Quote:
Jack came over an sweetly kissed her cheek again. "What else would you like me to do to help?"

____

"I............." He halted when she decided kiss him. Vlad held her close.

____

"must have went well." Ira smiled.

___

"To the dispensary." Kieth informed.

____

"Oh.... I can help you look for them." Kyle offered.

Kitkat flushed from his unknowingly kiss, that enlightened her evening. "Boil some water? " she peeped very quietly. She kept her head in the bowl.

Azia huddled up to him and slightly kissed him deeper. She restrained herself, back evading away. "I'm sorry. "

_______________-_

Avery fired his eyes at Ira, and scurried up to her. His feet nearly tripping over each other. "Yes! Thank you!"

Theniza gradually got impatient from the long walk, but was soothing as she traveled with Kieth. "Okay. "

"Um. " Shade rubbed her head as she concentrated on what to say. "Well. " she trembled over her words, as her tears overpowered.
"Sure." Jack got a pot out and filled it with water for her.

___

"why? I am not complaining." *smirk*

____

"Okay." he giggled. "What did they say?"

___

They passed the laundry station and he pointed it out. Then he walked u to the counter and set out a basket. The mare filled it with food. "2?" She asked.

"Yes 2." He nodded. Then he carried it for Thenzia as well. By a tree Kraken was waiting. He watched the two.

____

"Did I say something wrong Shade?" Kyle asked.
Kitkat swiveled her eyes to his, and plastered a great smile, "thank you, Jack. " she hummed along his ear. She ventured by to forge more containers.

Azia humiliation depleted as she listened to his encouraging words. "Alright, but as long you're accepting. "She whispered and resumed kissing his lips.

Avery spiraled in the air like a football, "They agreed to let me help you!".he danced around, unplanned.

Theniza sprouted a welcoming smile to the welcoming mare, but was silent the whole time. She absorbed his presence of darkness, but did not glance at him once. Her eyes were set on Kieth.

"No. .no. " Shade brushed her eyes gently, with her soft palms. "Its just they are not her.. not all anyways. "
"You are welcome." Jack put it on to boil. "Want me to put the first batch in?"

____

"Always.. you have a pace here." Vlad slid her hands to his chest over his heart.

____

She giggled. "Great! Will any more be coming?"

____

Kraken watched her carefully. The other had been trouble. He was curious about her powers. He went to plan our some raids and send Keith out.

Keith led her back to the tent. "Lets see what goodies we go in the basket." He smiled.

_____

"I am so sorry.. if I can I want to help honestly." Kyle offered. He saw he was upset and offered her a hug for comfort.

Quote: Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up. He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?" Noonan shifted in his seat.
Kassidy watched, finishing her sandwich. "Cold? Or just a little nippy?" she asked, standing.
______

"Nope; not my favorite." Hannah smiled. "...One more guess.." she smirked. :Nippy.. not too bad once in." Don whooped a little when he went in all the way.

_____

"Ice cream?" Noonan raised a brow. Kassidy chuckled following, but stopped at the edge and put a hoof in. "Meep. It's cold!" she yelped.
_____

"Nope." Hannah smirked. "Jello." "Not that bad you Pansy." He teased the splashed her and laughed. "Bet you can't get me."

____

"I thought Jello wasn't vegetarian... oh wait.. forgot you guys have a those special plants."
tongue.png
"Okay go again" Kassidy shielded her face with her hands. "Oh hoho, you watch out!" she laughed, splashing in after him.
______

Hannah smiled. "How old am I?" she pulled the same question Noonan had asked her. He swam away laughing and splashed back. "You are filthy.. take a bath."

____

"Ummm 150ish?" Noonan asked. Kassidy launched a wave at him. "Am not!" she laughed.
_____

"Hm, yep. The "ish" helped though." she smiled. Don laughed trying to get away from her. Don stuck his tongue out.

_____

He chuckled. "How much is the ish?" Kassidy made a face at him, and launched another wave.
____

"40 years Ish." Hannah chuckled. Don kept laughing and sent one back. "Hey she floats!" *snicker*

_____

"Oh 190?" He wondered. "Eitherway you are a spring chicken." Noonan smiled. "Oh you thought I wouldn't?" Kassidy shrieked, and splashed towards him.
_____

Hannah smiled. "Is that a compliment?" She asked and chuckled.
*snicker* Don threw his head back heading into the deep pond like section of the river. "I am just playing with you Kas. You are cute like this."

____

"Uh... not an insult or meant to be." Noonan nervously scratched the back of his head. "And unlike the cute feathered friends in the cargo hold.. you don't make messes on the couch." Noonan was harmlessly joking around but for safety put up a pillow as a shield and snickered.

Quote: "I am not rushin. I am just not sitting on my duff. Keira lasted 3 days... 3 days with him." he snorted.
Braxton didn't say anymore. "Alright... where do we go?" he asked, his hands bunched. "To North Dock on the City." Ferris mentioned. "Ok... get a ship, and get to the planet?" Braxton asked, wondering what Ferris had planned. (I think you missed my post Chic. :p) (oops)

"Get a ship. equip it, supplies... get clearance...contact my uncle. He might be able to buy her. He won't kill her. Then I can buy her off of him or you fight nim. Jessup is strong. but you out do him. I will take care of my dad." Ferris growled. Braxton grabbed Ferris' arm, and swung him around to face him. His eyes were narrowed to icy blue slits. "Ferris, you listen to me, and you listen good. You can't fight your father. I had a difficult time with him. You're under my authority, Ferris. I'll not have your father break your neck, just because you think you have something to prove." Braxton gazed down on Ferris, bulked up. He was a good foot/foot and half taller than him, and his voice rang with the authority he possessed. "He didn't fight me.. he shot me from a distance. am going to return the favor He made me hunt for him as a kid. I just need 1 arrow.. tipped with something he deserves." Braxton shook his head, released Ferris, and started walking again. He was silent for a long time. "You know if he lives h will just come back for revenge again. All I did was leave. Who next if I get Jaz back and we marry later my foals?" Braxton nodded, agreeing. He stared ahead, still bulked up. They made it to the north docking bay of the city. It was the very bulky and sweet mannered Peleg. He saw Ferris. "I got the message about da panic button brother. I had a feelin it was him. I will let you out.. but you can't get back in for a week." he poited to the ship. "Yu must be Braxton." Peleg nodded He had a heavy accent. "I used to be da boys handler You have funds and if ya can. I put a list of other dat need come home."

Ferris had had a discussion with him after the last incident. So everything was taken care of ahead of time. Braxton nodded. "Fine. We need to go." They departed and sped away towards their destination. Ferris tried to contact Jessup. "Jessup the old man has gone to far. He has my filly. If you try to buy her I will double what you pay for her." Braxton waited tensely, his eyes straight into space as he piloted the ship.
Ferris pulled out the arrows. He put a blue feather on the one with the special tip and started prepping it. "This place I heven't been to yet but no matter what dustbowl they live in the place looks the same.. tents everywhere... ever thought you would be going back?"

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76040#post_12876520"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76030#post_12876336"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76030#post_12876305"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76020#post_12872619"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76010#post_12871332"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76000#post_12871054"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75990#post_12871032"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75990#post_12870831"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75980#post_12870769"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75940#post_12867278 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

don handed her the sandwich again the pulled out his apple.

_____

"Um..... softcake?"   Noonan  crossed his fingers.

Kassidy resumed eating, keeping her eyes straightahead in thought.

____

Hannah shook her head. "Nope."

Don finished his apple then kissed Kassidy's cheek and got up.   He took his shirt off then waded into the water. "Ooh tad chilli."

_____

"Pie?"  Noonan shifted in his seat.

______

"Nope; not my favorite." Hannah smiled. "...One more guess.." she smirked. 

:Nippy.. not too bad once in."  Don whooped a little when he went in all the way.

_____

"Ice cream?"  Noonan raised a brow.

Kassidy chuckled following, but stopped at the edge and put a hoof in. "Meep. It's cold!" she yelped. 

_____

"Nope." Hannah smirked. "Jello."

"Not that bad you Pansy."  He teased the splashed her and laughed. "Bet you can't get me."

____

"I thought Jello wasn't vegetarian... oh wait.. forgot  you guys have a those special plants."  :p   "Okay go again"[/quote]
Kassidy shielded her face with her hands. "Oh hoho, you watch out!" she laughed, splashing in after him. 

______

Hannah smiled. "How old am I?" she pulled the same question Noonan had asked her. [/quote]
He swam away laughing and splashed back. "You are filthy.. take a bath."

____

"Ummm  150ish?" Noonan asked.[/quote]
Kassidy launched a wave at him. "Am not!" she laughed. 

_____

"Hm, yep. The "ish" helped though." she smiled. [/quote]
Don laughed trying to get away from her. Don stuck his tongue out.

_____

He chuckled. "How much is the ish?"[/quote]
Kassidy made a face at him, and launched another wave.

____

"40 years Ish." Hannah chuckled. [/quote]
Don kept laughing and sent one back. "Hey she floats!"  *snicker*

_____

"Oh 190?"  He wondered.  "Eitherway you are a spring chicken." Noonan smiled. [/quote]
"Oh you thought I wouldn't?" Kassidy shrieked, and splashed towards him.

_____

Hannah smiled. "Is that a compliment?" She asked and chuckled.[/quote]
*snicker* Don threw his head back heading into the deep pond like section of the river.  "I am just playing with you Kas. You are cute like this."

____

"Uh... not an insult or meant to be." Noonan nervously scratched the back of his head. "And unlike the cute feathered friends in the cargo hold.. you don't make messes on the couch."  Noonan was harmlessly joking around but for safety put up a pillow as a shield and snickered.
[/quote]
Kassidy laughed. "Just watch out." She giggled, flinging water at him.
______

Hannah smirked. "Very funny." She wacked him with another pillow.

Quote: "I am not rushin. I am just not sitting on my duff. Keira lasted 3 days... 3 days with him." he snorted.
Braxton didn't say anymore. "Alright... where do we go?" he asked, his hands bunched. "To North Dock on the City." Ferris mentioned. "Ok... get a ship, and get to the planet?" Braxton asked, wondering what Ferris had planned. (I think you missed my post Chic. :p) (oops)

"Get a ship. equip it, supplies... get clearance...contact my uncle. He might be able to buy her. He won't kill her. Then I can buy her off of him or you fight nim. Jessup is strong. but you out do him. I will take care of my dad." Ferris growled. Braxton grabbed Ferris' arm, and swung him around to face him. His eyes were narrowed to icy blue slits. "Ferris, you listen to me, and you listen good. You can't fight your father. I had a difficult time with him. You're under my authority, Ferris. I'll not have your father break your neck, just because you think you have something to prove." Braxton gazed down on Ferris, bulked up. He was a good foot/foot and half taller than him, and his voice rang with the authority he possessed. "He didn't fight me.. he shot me from a distance. am going to return the favor He made me hunt for him as a kid. I just need 1 arrow.. tipped with something he deserves." Braxton shook his head, released Ferris, and started walking again. He was silent for a long time. "You know if he lives h will just come back for revenge again. All I did was leave. Who next if I get Jaz back and we marry later my foals?" Braxton nodded, agreeing. He stared ahead, still bulked up. They made it to the north docking bay of the city. It was the very bulky and sweet mannered Peleg. He saw Ferris. "I got the message about da panic button brother. I had a feelin it was him. I will let you out.. but you can't get back in for a week." he poited to the ship. "Yu must be Braxton." Peleg nodded He had a heavy accent. "I used to be da boys handler You have funds and if ya can. I put a list of other dat need come home."

Ferris had had a discussion with him after the last incident. So everything was taken care of ahead of time. Braxton nodded. "Fine. We need to go." They departed and sped away towards their destination. Ferris tried to contact Jessup. "Jessup the old man has gone to far. He has my filly. If you try to buy her I will double what you pay for her." Braxton waited tensely, his eyes straight into space as he piloted the ship.

"What are you talking about? Who are you and why are you comm.ing me?"

"What are you talking about? Who are you and why are you comm.ing me?"
"This is your Nephew. Your brother is as bad if not worse than Grandpa. He already tried to kill me and nearly killed her then he came back again and took her. He tried to shoot me like a dog. I have done nothing. I left because Mother was afraid he'd kill me and I honored her wishes and he killed her. Now do you want the cash of not? She is a pretty blue eyed filly close to 20. Longe brunette hair and (can't remember her coat color lol)
"

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75950#post_12868738 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
Jack came over an sweetly kissed her cheek again. "What else would you like me to do to help?"

____

"I............."  He halted when she decided kiss him.  Vlad held her close.

____

"must have went well."  Ira smiled.

___

"To the dispensary."  Kieth informed.

____

"Oh....  I can help you look for them."  Kyle offered.

Kitkat flushed from his unknowingly kiss, that enlightened her evening. "Boil some water? " she peeped very quietly. She kept her head in the bowl.

Azia huddled up to him and slightly kissed him deeper. She restrained herself, back evading away. "I'm sorry. "

_______________-_

Avery fired his eyes at Ira, and scurried up to her. His feet nearly tripping over each other. "Yes! Thank you!"

Theniza gradually got impatient from the long walk, but was soothing as she traveled with Kieth. "Okay. "

"Um. " Shade rubbed her head as she concentrated on what to say. "Well. " she trembled over her words, as her tears overpowered.

"Sure."  Jack got a pot out and filled it with water for her.

___

"why?  I am not complaining." *smirk*

____

"Okay." he giggled. "What did they say?"

___

They passed the laundry station and he pointed it out. Then he walked u to the counter and set out a basket.  The mare filled it with food.   "2?" She asked.

"Yes 2."  He nodded. Then he carried it for Thenzia as well.   By a tree Kraken was waiting.  He watched the two.

____

"Did I say something wrong Shade?" Kyle asked.

Kitkat swiveled her eyes to his, and plastered a great smile, "thank you, Jack. " she hummed along his ear. She ventured by to forge more containers.

Azia humiliation depleted as she listened to his encouraging words. "Alright, but as long you're accepting. "She whispered and resumed kissing his lips.

Avery spiraled in the air like a football, "They agreed to let me help you!".he danced around, unplanned.

Theniza sprouted a welcoming smile to the welcoming mare, but was silent the whole time. She absorbed his presence of darkness, but did not glance at him once. Her eyes were set on Kieth.

"No. .no. " Shade brushed her eyes gently, with her soft palms. "Its just they are not her.. not all anyways. "

"You are welcome."  Jack put it on to boil.  "Want me to put the first batch in?" 

____

"Always.. you have a pace here."  Vlad slid her hands to his chest over his heart.

____

She giggled. "Great!  Will any more be coming?"

____

Kraken  watched her carefully. The other had been trouble.  He was curious about her powers. He went to plan our some raids and send Keith out.

Keith led her back to the tent. "Lets see what goodies we go in the basket."  He smiled. 

_____

"I am so sorry.. if I can I want to help honestly." Kyle offered.  He saw he was upset and offered her a hug for comfort.

Kitkat looked back at his question, smiling. "Yes, that would be lovely if you start it. " She agreed and found the jars.

Azia monitored her hand, as he glided it to her heart. She gazed intently at it, her eyes slowly matched his. "How much so you care about me? Because to me, it sounds plenty. " she flushed at her own speech.

Avery ceased and shot a smile at Ira. "Yes, but it will be a couple of days. " he announced, and his voice overjoyed. "What a pleasant day this has been. "

Theniza parked her chin on his shoulder, wondering what goodies dwell in the bag. "Oh I hop it's a type of meat. " her body bouncing from the thrilled mystery.

Shade inhaled vastly, "Yes, that would be wonderful. " she examined his gesture and decided to accept his gifting hug. "Thank you. "She tenderly tied her hands around his waist, absorbing his warmth.

Ferris pulled out the arrows. He put a blue feather on the one with the special tip and started prepping it. "This place I heven't been to yet but no matter what dustbowl they live in the place looks the same.. tents everywhere... ever thought you would be going back?"
Braxton set his jaw. "Never planned to." he replied. That was part of the reason he was so quiet; he was fighting painful memories.

Tronto swiped his hair back and patiently stood there.

____

"Don't toy with me How many black magic users succumbed under you command during your little war? I have all their memories in my bank. Do you not know death when you see it?" He laughed then shifted to the dark form. "I don't want certain things destroyed. I am not going to oppress you just tell you no on occasion. Your donation with the woman will help me kill Purple."

______

5 poked at the music selection. "What do you like to listen too?" She wondered.

____

"Don't you ever smile?" He rumbled.

____

(oops)

Xandor opened the door for her. they entered a big reinforced room. "Okay you can try to use the powers in here.. just don't kill me okay."
After fighting a bit she grudgingly trotted over.

______

"Oh, I know death."He retorted, "And about half a dozen."

______

"I like pop." He shrugged.

_____

"Not anymore." She mumbled, taking a sip of her drink.

_____

"Why would I want to kill you?" She cocked her head at him.

(Long day yesterday, and having drugs... bleh.)

Back
Top Bottom