THE Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Thread; Hatches, etc. (PICS)

The Brinsea is coming through once again!

Trying to figure out how to fit 34 eggs in the tray. Might attempt to stack some of my eggs until I can pull some clears.

I know it's been done by others before, can't see how they won't roll though.

Trying to stagger eggs for this first time today with my Brinsea Mini Advance with my own eggs, three at 8 days and four new ones - replacing the four that were not fertile. I'll use my Eco 20 as the hatcher come hatch time. We'll see how this works out.

Got my eco replacement today, yay amazon. The first one I got did not ever have the red light solid. This one did until it heated up. The preset temp is really high. Is this normal?

Got my eco replacement today, yay amazon.  The first one I got did not ever have the red light solid.  This one did until it heated up.   The preset temp is really high.  Is this normal?

You can use the red screw to adjust the temp. Just give it a good 30 mins or so to adjust before making more adjustments. I think 1/4 turn is about 2 degrees

Last edited:
Wanted to thank everyone that gave help and advice. I think lowering the humidity definitely worked. I ended up getting 4 out of 5 chicks hatched. Have 3 ayem cemanis and 1 black orpington. Thank you!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom