The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

Oh my goodness....I think you traded in the babies for biggies. No way they grew that much since a few days ago when I last looked a this!
wink.png

I envy that yours can be outside. It has been so cold here, I am actually in the process of freezing to death at this very moment. It is the time of year that if we start a fire we will bake out of here and if we don't all the coffee in the world won't thaw your bones. Ick. I'm considering curling up in the brooders under the light with the babies.

We are supposed to warm up now but I would not be surprised to see snow again...I saw flurries today when I got up. It gets pretty old in April!

We are supposed to have flurries Tomorrow
roll.png
. Today is colder and rain... So duckies are probably in until the weekend (Sat and Sun are supposed to be sunny and 50s / 60s respectively).

We are supposed to have flurries Tomorrow
roll.png
. Today is colder and rain... So duckies are probably in until the weekend (Sat and Sun are supposed to be sunny and 50s / 60s respectively).
Funny, we switched weather. Now it is supposed to be 63 here today and sunny. It was already warmer than the high yesterday at 8:30 when I went to feed the ducks!

We are supposed to have flurries Tomorrow :rolleyes: .  Today is colder and rain... So duckies are probably in until the weekend (Sat and Sun are supposed to be sunny and 50s / 60s respectively).
we r having flurries now in Bend. But, low 80s will prevail on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom