The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

Oh no the brooder is coming down.
hu.gif
Can't they stay a couple more months inside?
wink.png
I'm sure going to miss their weigh ins and their tubby time and all your observations of their little personalities.

I just want to say thank you then for sharing these babies with us I really enjoyed all the posts and I hope as they continue to grow you share .Your stories and pics are amazing.
clap.gif

You can still post pictures...right?
sad.png
I will still post pictures as they grow at least until they recover from their first molt into adult feathers. (Teen feathers are almost done so I expect them to start falling out any time now.) Allie is learning the feeder real well and I will post accomplishments as they shift from being the 'lings clique to being truly part of the flock. Also we have to reestablish relationships with the ducks they've become. But it probably won't be as regular. And SOMEday, I will end up with all 15 ducks in the house (once Kaine winds down a bit - I wouldn't trust him with Tevye, Gretta, Latte or Allie yet - he's scared of Casey
gig.gif

That is an epic pic... Allie closest to the door ever ready to make a break for it, Latte tucked behind the biggest and the baddest... Casey situated to keep herself between her buddies and majority of the flock...

That is an epic pic... Allie closest to the door ever ready to make a break for it, Latte tucked behind the biggest and the baddest... Casey situated to keep herself between her buddies and majority of the flock...
The flock avoided and accommodated the 'lings all night
lol.png

The flock avoided and accommodated the 'lings all night :lol:

'Did you see her take Kaine on??? And win???'

'Does he still have his drake feathers?'

'Dunno, and I ain't checkin'...'

'Just don't bump her... or look her directly in the eye...'

'Shhh!! Act natural, she's looking this way!!'

'Dangit, I'm tired...'

'Let's nap in shifts... never know what that crazy girl will do...'

Back
Top Bottom