The building of Pea Palace(Pic Heavy)

Fabulous! I jsut got done raising my flight netting on my outside area today. It's a small area but am working on a 24x16 foot enclosure. In the meantime, I go tthe netting raised on the 15x10 so I can walk in all the way instead of stooping over half way through (it was only four foot at one end at first). Now it's MUCH better for both them and me. I am famous as well for bringing things and then thinking .... Okay, now where am I going to put them?? Or have a place I think I want to put them and realize it's not enough room at all! :)

wee.gif
caf.gif

Can't wait to see the new babies..

Last edited:
zazoose,,the new quad of B/S Silver pieds came from Bigcreekpoultry,,,,,was an all day trip there and back,,so the new B/S Silver pied cocks name will be Roadtrip,,he and his harem are occupying a 10x30 pen just completed Saturday,,here they are

angsaidso,,your post #111 fits me to a T here,,buy first,build LAST!! With that being said,I now only have enough room on Pea Palace East side edition for 2-3 more pens under the top net,,then I HAVE TO STOP for this year,,my actual space left is 20x30,,so I could divide this up into 3 10x20 pens,,or 2 10x30 pens,,I'm opting for just 2 more large pens,,need a place for the 12 birds from last years hatch and a pen for this years hatch once they get bigger in August.Here is the space I have left,,notice as space gets made,it leaves a more "cluttered" look because all the scraps,tools,ect gets moved to these last areas.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom