Announcement The BYC Mugs are HERE!

20200902_152623.jpg

I know they're sold in a 4 pack, but I can't really justify $65 for mugs. Do you think that in future you might be selling singles or pairs? $30-35 is about my limit for "pretties".
Ya, I totally hear what you're saying. We've done everything we can to lower the prices. Honestly, we're only making about $3 per mug. Most of the $$ is actually due to shipping... which is INCREDIBLY frustrating.
:he

It's really up to @DuckLady and if she wants to do 1 an 2 items... but at those numbers, the shipping can be twice the cost of the mugs :(

Wow, we have new and beautiful BYC mugs back in the BYC Store. They are bigger and more colorful than before. They are 16 oz, so they hold plenty of your favorite beverage. I have been testing one for the last week or so and can say that I was able to brew a 14 oz coffee in my Keurig and I sloshed nary a drop on my way to the computer to start my day with BYC. Don't settle for a puny mug. Get a generously sized set of BYC mugs today!

View attachment 2313604

We chose the colors to complement the site colors and the mug maker succeeded brilliantly.

View attachment 2313614

They are printed on both sides, so your mug can be admired from every angle.

They are sold in a 4 pack for $65 and that includes FREE Priority shipping.

*****For a limited time, you can add a white Chillin with My Peeps Teeshirt for only $5 each. This special won't last and is limited to the white Chillin Teeshirts that are on hand.
Woo hoo! A 4 pack! That way there’s plenty more every time you fill one with mealworms for the girls! Wait.... I’m not the only one who does that am I?😂

Back
Top Bottom