Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

Hey @Nifty-Chicken , all my photos in my coop article have disappeared! I still have the individual construction photos and I think I can maybe find the ZIP file if you need it, but has only the cover photo left now.
Hey, @NorthwoodsChick I swear there are a TON of pics on that page, several pages, in fact. Maybe we can get them back somehow.

Hey @Nifty-Chicken , all my photos in my coop article have disappeared! I still have the individual construction photos and I think I can maybe find the ZIP file if you need it, but has only the cover photo left now.
Hey, @NorthwoodsChick I swear there are a TON of pics on that page, several pages, in fact. Maybe we can get them back somehow.
Are these the pics you are looking for?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/albums/clutch-hutch.6160995/

If there are pics missing, pics that need to be added, etc., and/or if you want help inserting the pics from the gallery into the article, shoot me a PM convo and we'll discuss.

Are these the pics you are looking for?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/albums/clutch-hutch.6160995/

If there are pics missing, pics that need to be added, etc., and/or if you want help inserting the pics from the gallery into the article, shoot me a PM convo and we'll discuss.
Yes, I couldn't find them and the person who reviewed it said there were no photos of the interior, only the main photo. When I went, that was all I could find as well. Let me go look again. Not sure why they would not come up for either of us, Rob.
Ah, okay, they're there, not sure but probably a glitch. Sorry to bug you! I don't need to add anything. Gosh, they've been there since 2007. Long time.

Yes, I couldn't find them and the person who reviewed it said there were no photos of the interior, only the main photo. When I went, that was all I could find as well. Let me go look again. Not sure why they would not come up for either of us, Rob.
Ah, okay, they're there, not sure but probably a glitch. Sorry to bug you! I don't need to add anything. Gosh, they've been there since 2007. Long time.
It might be a good idea to embed the images into the article itself (at least some of the thumbnails) so they are easier to see / find. We can help you with this if you'd like, just send me a PM convo if you'd like help.

I can try to do that, sure. I am positive I have most of them still on my computer. I'll attempt that in the next couple of days.

ETA: I just added all the ones I still have (which I think are most) to the main page. Hopefully, that will clear things up in the future. It's a miracle they're still here considering we built the original coop so long ago and the entire thing, including addition, was recently torn down. Now, all the groups live in the 20x24 steel barn we had built at the end of 2015

Last edited:
Since 2007? Maybe you could add an update on what's working, what didn't and what changed. Most of the better articles I've seen have updates like that and they're really helpful.

We're heading into our busy season when peeps will be getting baby chicks and then building chicken coops!

This being the case, it would be FANTASTIC for every member to do their part in "paying it forward" by reviewing at least 5 chicken coops!

Ideally, we'd like to see every coop on this page have at least 3 reviews!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/pages/coop-rating/
Is there any way to note on the articles whether the OP is still an active BYC member or not? I've seen and/or reviewed a lot of articles that could use more info/pictures/etc. If the writer has been neither seen nor heard from in years., maybe some of the consistently "Poor" rated articles could have their often "Good" pictures moved into the Gallery, instead. It sure would make searching for good, informative articles easier.

Back
Top Bottom