Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

A good coop remains a good coop no matter how old the article is.

Likewise a bad coop remains a bad coop no matter how new the article is. :)

But are we supposed to be rating the coop or the article? It may be a poorly designed and executed coop, but if the article has lots of clear photos of the build along with well-written commentary, then….? The reverse is also true. A stunning coop, presented in a poorly written article, isn’t as valuable to the reader as a mediocre coop and article might be.

But are we supposed to be rating the coop or the article? It may be a poorly designed and executed coop, but if the article has lots of clear photos of the build along with well-written commentary, then….? The reverse is also true. A stunning coop, presented in a poorly written article, isn’t as valuable to the reader as a mediocre coop and article might be.

I attempt to do both.

To rate the coop on it's suitability for keeping chickens and the article on it's usefulness to people wishing to duplicate the coop.

Some fun updated stats for this project: https://www.backyardchickens.com/pages/coop-rating/

#Coops - #Ratings
0 - 0 ratings
0 - 1 ratings
78 - 2 ratings
110 - 3 ratings
715 - 4 ratings
1,271 - 5 ratings
987 With 6+ ratings

I'm SO HAPPY to see that we don't have any articles with less than 2 ratings.

That said, we have 900 that need a few more ratings to get to each coop page having at least 5 ratings!

Hopefully everyone will do their part and review a handful of coop article pages!!!

Here are our ROCKSTAR members that have done over 200 ratings!!!

:bow :bow :bow :bow

Highest Raters:
2507 - N F C
1690 - ronott1
1580 - chrissynemetz
1331 - Nardo
1317 - SavKel&RynKel
1312 - Kiki
1228 - WannaBeHillBilly
1170 - sumi
1035 - Yorkshire Coop
867 - casportpony
828 - BlackHackle
610 - CCUK
584 - Hope Hughes
561 - MROO
553 - PNW_Peepers
485 - 21hens-incharge
399 - rjohns39
328 - mrs_organized_chaos
319 - PioneerChicks
298 - AquaDuck
207 - Thyme4Chickens

205897FB-D420-4E3F-B48D-1202FB645D45.png

Just saw this. Half of my brain immediately went ‘click’ as my other half went “No! It’s a scam! They always are like ‘we need you!’ And then there’s the big ‘click me’!”
😅

I’ll get right to it!

Back
Top Bottom