The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

Gloria Haynor will also be arriving for the concert. Her memorable hit song "I Will Survive" is a local favorite around this time of year. ~United Press

0.jpg

Moark egg farm shooting suspect pleads not guilty

Release Date: 10/31/2013
A man accused of fatally shooting an employee at a Moark egg farm in Turner, Maine, has pleaded not guilty to a manslaughter charge. Michael Warbin, Franklin, Conn., allegedly shot Manuel Adame, Lewiston, Maine, on August 19.
Warbin entered the plea on October 31 in Androscoggin County Superior Court after being indicted earlier in October, the Associated Press reported.
Officials said Adame collapsed while trying to leave the Moark barn and died while he was being taken to a hospital in nearby Lewiston. The state medical examiner's office said he died of a gunshot wound to the chest and neck.

The suspect is trying to convince the police that the perps were part of the Hicks County Freedom Fighter (HCFF) vigilanty group that has gained traction since the discovery of chick trafficking.​

Last edited:
The Sucreme Legbars will do a comeback performance at the upcoming concert as well. We hope they sing some of their classic motown hits such as Love is Like an Itching in My Scales, Comb See About Me, Crop! In the Name of Love, Where Did Our Love Crow, Scaby Love. ~ Killing Cone Magazine

0.jpg

The Chickeneers and Cluck will be performing at the local town party. Most of you will remember their SNL performances a few years ago that were instant moult classics. ~Hick County Chronicle

0.jpg

0.jpg

Local musical heroes, the Peterson Farm Brothers, will be the opening act at the Chicks for Change concert! The county's female population will be sure to show up for that performance, as they can't get enough of listening to...and looking at.. these boys! The hens will sure be left clucking over that show!~The New Yolk News

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom