The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

Meanwhile, Tommy is STILL on the run and hiding from the law. It has been said that his master of disguises serving him well.....

He was noticed at the aquarium by security and told he would 'sleep with the fishes' if they caught him.

And at the mealworm houses mingeling with the local chicks. Could this be how he finds his next victims?

More than once now, he has been spotted at the race track as well!

And is has been said that he is even infiltrating the Hicks County police department! Could this be how he has able to evade them? The inside scoop was NOT his current mistress? We need to find her and drill the eggformation out of her!

Last edited:
BREAKING VIDEO!!
Today it seems that an anonymous tip came in showing Tommy at the local 'bath house'! Are we getting closer to his arrest?

0.jpg

(You HAVE to watch the ending of this video... My cell phone went off)

Last edited:
I have the death metal rooster as my ringtone and "What does the fox say?" For my messaging tone. My phone is the most annoying around. :-/

Put those cell phones away! I've found a clue!

This strange black feather was found at the latest scene

CSI April has not seen such a feather like this before

Mean while the jail is getting full

Inmate 102934A629 Claims this is not her drug stash

We parrots have been framed, exclaims inmate 10334561Q2. Those stinking CSI techs are framing us! Even the cat knows we don't have black feathers!

CSI Cardboard fluffs her feathers indigantly and declares, the clues will take us to the truth!

What? We have a cat around here? Since when?

Meanwhile, the CSI crew continues to sift through the clues....

Back
Top Bottom