The Duck Thread

I know I can't believe someone would dump a cute duck like him. I've lived in Fl my whole life (I'm only thirteen) and we've never had an alligator in our small lake before. As for water moccasins, I've only seen two and they don't bother the ducks, geese, or me so all is well.

That is awesome no alligators. At my uncles in North Fla he had them in a creek behind his home. Pretty good size creek too.

Water Moccasins I can do with out, here in NC we have Copper heads but they don't come around much with all the birds and dogs to contend with.

I'd be so scared having alligators living right behind my house. Thankfully water moccasins are afraid of people so I don't see them a lot.

When we lived in Fl we did a lot of canoeing in the Ocala forest and we'd see Alligators a lot but they never bothered us what I was more scared of if our canoe tipped over was Alligator gar fish man they swim in big schools and look like something that could take a leg off, Doubt they would even attack but they sure looked scary.

Back
Top Bottom