The EE braggers thread!!!

Hi Everybody! Just want to say how much I have loved this thread since it started.

Nobody should ever be offended to own EEs or to create their own. I have seen too many people lately act like EE is a dirty word. Shame on them!
smack.gif

Love the colorful egg assortment! If my Wyandotte girls don't start laying soon They're going to get traded in for better layers(with colored eggs)!!

My EE girls aren't laying yet I don't think but I am not expecting very colorful eggs, moms were OE & dad a Wyandotte.

Hi Everybody! Just want to say how much I have loved this thread since it started.

Nobody should ever be offended to own EEs or to create their own. I have seen too many people lately act like EE is a dirty word. Shame on them!
smack.gif

I agree with you. I love my EE's! And I love your eggs! Can't wait until I get some blue and green ones!

Nobody should ever be offended to own EEs or to create their own. I have seen too many people lately act like EE is a dirty word. Shame on them! :smack

Have you been to the Americana thread?? hehehehe they can be a bit over the top over there, I think I also seen you on the Blue egg layer thread as well. Anyway Love them eggs, do you have Wellies or Marans as well as EE's? I think I also seen a beautiful olive egger egg in there somewhere. TY for posting the pictures.....Kim

my EE's will be 19 weeks on Friday!
they asked for an update... who am i to deny them...
roll.png

i wanted to show how the blue is really coming out in Isis' head, you can ignore the RIR, but she's pretty testy 'bout that... she thinks she's an EE too...

Blu...while eating rice

R.I.P. to my EE rooster Junior
(son of Bluebeard my first EE roo). He was a blue/red splash.
Possum got him last night. I think I got the problem fixed now.

Last edited:
draye, i'm so sorry for you loss. i still miss my Barney and Lily... it's been 3 1/2 weeks... i miss them everyday. i sure do hope the possum or any other critter cannot get to any more of your birds!

Back
Top Bottom