The Exercise & Motivation Thread - 2024

No, not really.
They are so cool.my heart rate is monitored 24 hours:
Screenshot_20240201-104110.png

They are so cool.my heart rate is monitored 24 hours:
Interesting.

I doubt I could wear one. I am VERY allergic to nickel, and if any part of a fibit is metal (the back? the buckle?) it most likely has nickel in it. Even some stainless steels have enough to set off my allergy.

Interesting.

I doubt I could wear one. I am VERY allergic to nickel, and if any part of a fibit is metal (the back? the buckle?) it most likely has nickel in it. Even some stainless steels have enough to set off my allergy.
I think my band is rubber. I don't even know.
17068062538773206209953921526915.jpg

What about the back of the fitbit?

I had something that set off my allergy through a shirt. Yeah, it's a pain.

I would doubt that the back has nickel, because I am allergic to it also and I don't react. But your allergy sounds worse than mine. Do you know anyone who has one, that you can try it?

I would doubt that the back has nickel, because I am allergic to it also and I don't react. But your allergy sounds worse than mine. Do you know anyone who has one, that you can try it?
I don't know anyone who has one. I gave up wearing a watch, because even though the back said stainless steel, there was enough nickel in it to bother me. Maybe when I retire, they'll give me a gold watch...?

Oh, wait, I am retired. I didn't even get a cake or a card. :gig

Next time I'm in Grand Rapids, I'll stop at Walmart and see if they have one of those finger thingies. Or just count my pulse with the stopwatch on my iphone.

Being Friday, I celebrated with some Dove Dark chocolate. 4 pieces. It was a nice way to end the week. I was looking forward to a dessert.

I think I need to make my workout a little harder again. Or add something else.

Back
Top Bottom