Pics

tripletfeb

Livin' in the new world with an old soul 🛸🏴‍☠️3T
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
The little farm, northern Ohio
The Exercise Motivation Thread - 2024.png

Hey there! This is a thread where we can all talk about our exercise routines, share pictures, and support each other. Whether you're a seasoned pro, a New Year's Resolution exerciser, or just starting out on your fitness journey, everyone is welcome here! Let's encourage each other and make some progress together. We got this! "It doesn't get easier, you get stronger"

Last edited:
I'll start of course. I'm sure a lot of you know, I'm not a runner or a fan of cardio at all. So, I'll be starting my weight lifting program again. HIIT is part of it but not the main focus which works great for me. I, personally, won't be sharing any photos so don't feel obligated but taking before photos for your own is a great way to track your progress. What I will share is my workout calendar weight tracker, meaning the weights I'm lifting and how I go up. Give me a sec to upload the calendar...

Hubby started doing 10 minutes a day on the elliptical. I couldn't let him have all the fun, so I'm doing it too. No days off. Today, he said he was upping it to 15 mintues, and listened to music. I did 15 and finished reading a good book.

Our neighbor had a heart attack in early December and spent 11 days in the hospital. Yeah, she's 10 years older, but I think it was a wake up call for both of us.

ETA: She's doing well. Thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom