The Front Porch Swing

By the way, Laura-thanks so much for the Pysanky eggs! Rachael kept one or two, but she gave the rest to me! They are so pretty! I would love to learn how to do that someday!
Oh, thanks! glad you like them! it is just wax resist but on eggs. you really can use any dyes...I use acid dyes from my fiber arts (the acid part being plain vinegar) and the supplies really are cheap for a hobby. And kids can do it as soon as they are safe around a candle flame.

oh, yeah, these would be great for you!!! Glad to hear that you are starting to feel a bit more positive about that...I was worried you were serious about giving up chickens!

193690.jpg

Tim, hope you get things straightened out and beat those coons! A Pyr would be great for you.
big_smile.png
They are very calm and laid-back dogs, it seems, unless you are a predator. I do understand they like to wander, but these are too little to give me any experience with that.

I've replanted all my pens and all the birds are inside right now while I replan and rebuild things. It is going to be expensive, so I've got to do this slowly, but those raccoons have made me mad enough that I am determined to beat them...

frow.gif
Welcome, JeanaMarie!

Isn't it beautiful? I agree, that would be where I spent as much time as I possibly could! I found it through a google search when I searched "porch swing."

Back
Top Bottom