The Front Porch Swing

We never use our front porch and our back porch is always a disaster. We put our "barn shoes" by the door and we just have clutter everywhere back there- we clean it up and it looks great and then a few days later.... its back to disaster.
Yeah!!!!
clap.gif
I like this thread!! Thank you Heather!

It is a friggin GORGEOUS day here after about 10 days of rain. We have been taking our time getting stuff done. I was out of milk and coffee
ep.gif
so went out and did errands...needed more chick food (of course got a lot of other stuff while we were there...why cant we just walk out with what we originally needed?)

My goal for today is to make it easier to feed, water and let out the chickens in the new coop (currently have to crawl into a 4'-0 tall run...no fun!)

and maybe set the coyote trap up.
rant.gif

but had to get something to eat first...honeycomb cereal!!!!!

wow...the floor really needs to be swept, too....

oh, man...I screwed up. I put my 4 week old orpington chicks in with the bantums I got from CPL because they were bigger than them and the little Bantum rooster went after the black orp chic, pulling out all of her head feathers and there is blood and a gash. I hope she will be okay. poor thing couldn't get away from him.

this is why I like freeranging....she couldn't run away. I feel so bad.
he.gif
I have actually never had a chicken harm another one before.

oh, man...I screwed up.  I put my  4 week old  orpington chicks in with the bantums I got from CPL because they were bigger than them and the little Bantum rooster went after the black orp chic, pulling out all of her head feathers and there is blood and a gash.  I hope she will be okay.  poor thing couldn't get away from him.

this is why I like freeranging....she couldn't run away.  I feel so bad.:he   I have actually never had a chicken harm another one before.

Ugh I ate that! Blue kote her head to treat and cover the gash;( i buy tons of that! Thats the one thing about keeping poultry that drives me nuts is the introducing of birds together...takes forever....and even, it doesnt always work...sorry;(

Back
Top Bottom