The Front Porch Swing

Hi heather!

Wow! I think butchering a cow would be just a bit more than I could handle. Birds no problem though. We took our 460 pound pig in for processing. It was much easier that way. They laughed because I had him follow me in like a dog. Well he was a pet, but we still ate him. His name was Hammy and he was delicious.
That is impressive! My 8 yr old wants a pig - she wants to name it jimmy or dean (breakfast sausage)

That is impressive!  My 8 yr old wants a pig - she wants to name it jimmy or dean (breakfast sausage)

Pigs are great. They can eat all sorts of things and love back scratches with the garden rake. And when it comes time then you have fond memories while you have them for dinner. My brothers, sisters and I have very fond memories of riding Sanford around his paddock and my dad always laughs about how when Sanford got tired of being ridden he would run into his house knocking us off one by one. We also fed him our old bubble gum and anything we could sneak out to him. I have 7 siblings, so each of those pigs were well loved and tenderized at the same time.

With me being unable to work raising our food is a way to provide for my family. It's nice because I already know how to do it.

BM6! Guess what just hatched?

Meet your adorable grand-gosling! :D
What color(s) are the parents?

I guess you like extremes!!!! is that a mastiff?

Boy, you like extremes don't you?
lau.gif
Beautiful babies!!!

And hi everybody!
frow.gif

No... Daisy Mae is a Boxer/Rottweiler mix.... her mom was full-blooded boxer and her dad was a full-blooded Rottweiler. She is best dog! My gentle giant with a dinosaur tail.... it hurts when she beats you with it.
I raise Chihuahuas... I have like 7 chi's, A rat terrier we rescued, A german police/golden retriever mix, and a pit/American bulldog mix.

Back
Top Bottom