The Front Porch Swing

gig.gif
Meg, that just made me laugh-so excited about something as simple as a few eggs, we all KNOW how that feels!
celebrate.gif
I just loved how you ended with "that is all" as if you needed to apologize to us for being excited about eggs!
lau.gif

I've had another discouraging day-seems like my life is full of them lately.
barnie.gif
Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was 150/105 so I am going back to my BP medicine and I couldn't get the doctor I was really hoping to get put with.
hit.gif
So much stress lately, I knew it would be up, but not expecting it to be that high already.

Happy Hump Day from my Front Porch! This is my happy place this Morning. The sun is coming out, birds are Chirping and I have Coffee
smile.png

LOVELY!!! Mine is not very exciting right now, I'll post a pic from the fall below...

Morning everyone.....I won't post a picture of my front porch until it is swept off.
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Hello everybody!! My mornings are usually pretty busy, so I can't get on till afternoon or evening, so HI!! lol and sorry if I forget to comment on somebody...

pysanki... I am NOT an expert on chicken diseases... but I know there are other illnesses that can be like Mareks.. Botulism for instance (from moldy food or something)???

Heather... sorry about your BP... are you expecting? or do you really need that front porch to put your feet up??

Finally got the garden almost all the way planted... just need to put the tomatoes and peppers out and the wildflower seeds...

OK, here's my front porch in the fall... everything is from my garden!! It is NOT that interesting right now, in fact it is bare... waiting for the flowers to grow a little more
big_smile.png

Oh yeah... that paper sign on the front door says "no solicitors" lol, I need to find a good vinyl one...

Quote:
th.gif
You're going to have to change your name..........again! Maybe to "Babymakes?" or "Babymakes_" so everyone will have to guess!
gig.gif

Congratulations!!
tongue.gif
No, my name will fit this time-6 children. I chose it to say how many was in our family just because I couldn't think of anything better. I had never joined a forum before this one, so was unprepared for what I needed.

Actually, this was a total shock. We wanted at least one more, but NOT for at least a year. God has a sense of humor, but it seems His timing is off. It has been pretty difficult to get used to the idea-we have several big expenses we knew we needed to face this year: new van, new roof, and another child going to school (private school, so tuition is expensive). This was NOT in the budget at all. We don't have insurance, so it is all paid for by cash. We do get a discount for paying cash, but it still is a lot of money. I just have to remind myself-children ARE a blessing, and God does know what we can handle.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom