The Front Porch Swing

I LOVE this pic!!! If that doesn't say "JOY" , I don't know what does!  :love

Thanks :) we had a blast! I was able to get my husband to only work a half day today so we could do something as a family. My son wanted the beach, but was just as happy with the river. Plus both are only a few minutes away.

Topdycke
Where do I go in Magnolia, TX to get my first chickens?
Thanks
welcome to BYC. I haven't seen any chicks at the feed stores. All of them are from Ideal hatchery. You should check in on the Texas thread though to see what comes up. I went with hatching eggs from a breeder. There is a show in January in College Station where you can find folks with many breeds represented

I have issues with donating to world organizations.... Especially when the country is so much in upheaval the food donatations get grabbed by warlords and sold to the highest bidder. The only way to help would be to intervene.... then there is that whole war issue.

deb

I have issues with donating to world organizations....  Especially when the country is so much in upheaval the food donatations get grabbed by warlords and sold to the highest bidder.  The only way to help would be to intervene....  then there is that whole war issue.

deb

Got to be very careful who you give money to or you may as well strike a match to it.

Back
Top Bottom