The gross truth about ducks...

Quote:
I've been doing the exact same thing with this new pair of ducklings and it's so much better this time around! And yes, they are like goats!
lol.png

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but a male duck that is in the "mood" if you are crawling into something especially a dog igloo he'll take that position as a invitation to "Romance" you! Never thought a male duck would act like a male dog and climb on you and try and ride you! They seem to like your head best, especially when you have your hair up in a ponytail! And you get him off to only feel "Juices" in your hair!
sickbyc.gif

I see that everyone has figured out that ducks and poo go together! My child is afraid of being pooped on as such won't pick up the ducks :>) But his fear comes from the first day we had chicks this summer when that one pooped on him
lol.png

My gross thought is that they will stand in their food so anything on their feet is now on the food. But I am loving their tails shake when they are quacking or that they come to attack the person with the food if they are out of food- shoe laces are tickled as well as legs
wink.png
Also they will turn their heads when they are trying to figure out what you are saying or quack back at you ~ can you tell that I am having fun with my messy birds!

Tip: If you give them hen scratch free choice their Poo won't be so splishy. Or should I say, is rarely squishy, spats.

Their little wading poo can really stink - up the whole back yard if you forget to change it out.
Thank goodness they usually splash it out and it has to get changed out regularly.

And giving them Kale, well that's enough to knock you over and just take your breath away and you'll want to water down the whole yard. Or Pray for a heavy rain. OH, but they love that stinky stuff. Have to treat them now and then and hope it rains.

if they are in an amorous mood they will try to mate with you. My female pekin shows me her backside when she is in the mood. There are no drakes around and I am the alpha in the flock. My husband finds it hilarious that we have a perverted duck. Of course she doesn't try to love his boots, only mine.

Back
Top Bottom