The Gun Thread

Pics
Cool thread!

Hubby is coming around to me carrying. Not like he forbid it (he couldn't), but he didn't want to hear about it.

So I said I thought I'd carry on our recent trip to NC, and he actually thought that would be a good idea. (I made sure every state we'd go through honors my Michigan permit.)

I have 3 Masaki bullseye pistol guns, and various others for carry and other uses. I used to compete in bullseye regularly, but a few years ago, money got tight, and I couldn't afford to buy the ammo. I will never sell my bullseye guns; they are irreplaceable, as Ed Masaki is gone.

:pop following along because... well, ya know, guns...
Sweet! I shot Conventional Pistol, (Bullseye) at my indoor shooting range in Wichita, I named the store Bullseye!, I built and ran it for twenty years. We shot all kinds of matches even on our 100yd high power rifle range. My favorite, after Benchrest was shooting 2700 matches every weekend. Nothing will teach you how to shoot better than shooting Bullseye. Did you ever shoot sanctioned matches and get classified?

1699856774889.png

Nothing will teach you how to shoot better than shooting Bullseye. Did you ever shoot sanctioned matches and get classified?
Yes! I'm in the Expert class, but haven't shot a match in many, many years. I went to the National Matches at Camp Perry twice.

I got to bunk with Ed Masaki one year on base. That was a fantastic experience. He would weigh trigger pulls on the guns he'd built, and adjust them if necessary. At one point, there were 12? 15? people in that tiny room, each with a gun, or three. Ed warned me that that would happen. :gig

His guns were (and I assume still are) HIGHLY sought after by bulleye shooters. I bet I could sell mine for more than I paid for them. Nope, not for sale.

Yes! I'm in the Expert class, but haven't shot a match in many, many years. I went to the National Matches at Camp Perry twice.

I got to bunk with Ed Masaki one year on base. That was a fantastic experience. He would weigh trigger pulls on the guns he'd built, and adjust them if necessary. At one point, there were 12? 15? people in that tiny room, each with a gun, or three. Ed warned me that that would happen. :gig

His guns were (and I assume still are) HIGHLY sought after by bulleye shooters. I bet I could sell mine for more than I paid for them. Nope, not for sale.
I'm so impressed! You're amazing, Sally!

Back
Top Bottom