The Gun Thread

Pics
Every single gun I sold I regretted
We. have an. agreement with one of our relatives, where if one needs money the other will purchase a firearm that has been in the family; with. the understanding. that the seller can buy said firearm back for. the amount it was sold for. That way, even if it can't be bought back, at least it stays in the family. :highfive:

Grew up around guns, really appreciate them. My favorite is the 30-30 I got my dad. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift for a (ex) boyfriend years ago, who wanted to buy it off me, but I said no. I plan to get my cc with my Reuger sr .22, however I may switch to a .38 or 9mm.
I enjoy firing rifles over handguns personally.. except my dad's .300. Not a fan.

mine
1700633059088.png

anyone else into big bore rim fires.

am talking .25, .30, .32, .38, .41 rimfire.

got one or two of them. yet to have time but hoping to bring my 25 cal cooey rifle into action for a rabbit or grouse hunt one year.
No, but I did have a customer that brought me a handful of rimfire brass he kept finding in his garden north of Wichita. The .41 I hadn't seen before, later another customer brought in a few different loaded calibers in original boxes for disposal.

No, but I did have a customer that brought me a handful of rimfire brass he kept finding in his garden north of Wichita. The .41 I hadn't seen before, later another customer brought in a few different loaded calibers in original boxes for disposal.
that is really cool, the ammo and boxes go for a lot of money up here, its crazy.

for example an almost full box of 25 rim costs as much if not more then most guns that shoot it. (last time i checked about 250-300 CAD) my cooey cost me $110 2-3 years ago lol

A friend of my son, a South Korean foreign exchange student from his high school days, has been staying with us for the last week. We went out to eat salty bland food with all the old white folk at Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving dinner and, after we ate, he wanted a pic of all of us sitting on one of the rocking benches together. As he squeezed in next to me, he got an elbow full of my carry gun- this time it was my full-size SAR2k, a DA/SA double stack 9mm. When we got in the car later, he asked what his arm hit. I told him and his eyes got HUGE. He said he'd never been that close to a gun that wasn't in the hands of a police officer.

Back at the house, my son and I ran him through the safe handling drills, then took him out to the range on the back pasture. I put him on a bullpup semi-auto shotgun, an AMD-65 (AK-47 variant), an AR-15, several handguns and an AR-15 pistol with a binary trigger and .22lr conversion.

He did extremely well. Very good trigger discipline, muzzle awareness, etc., got it on paper consistently. He also made strange hooting noises that turned out to be the SoKo version of "yi-yi" and "yee-haw".

He has several targets he's taking back as souvenirs.

Also, he's not as freaked out by guns on the hips of randos out in the wild anymore.
VID_20231123_170515218_exported_4619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom