The Gun Thread

Pics
Eye Candy:
Screenshot_20231203-175655-071.png

Screenshot_20231203-175630-662.png

From a friend of mine:
That is a totally legal 12 Gauge double barrel shotgun pistol.

Black powder muzzle loader using shotgun 209 primers for ignition.

Not considered a "firearm", although some communist states may have regulations

I just set a new personal best. I bought 3 guns in 3 weeks!!! :celebrate...............😃..............😬.............😳.............. :oops:.............:lau
I've done that at one garage sale. My best was 19 guns plus two black powder revolvers from a widow who called me for help in turning her late husband's collection into the police for destruction. Most were WWII military and war trophies. Thank God I was able to convince her to sell them to me and preserve those historical pieces.

I've done that at one garage sale. My best was 19 guns plus two black powder revolvers from a widow who called me for help in turning her late husband's collection into the police for destruction. Most were WWII military and war trophies. Thank God I was able to convince her to sell them to me and preserve those historical pieces.
:gigI knew that was coming. No kidding, that's awesome. You saved those guns 👍. I always have very specific guns in mind when I buy them, down to the exact barrel length, stock configuration, etc. They all have some sort of purpose/ meaning. Very little chance I run across a used gun that I'm actually looking for, so pretty much all of mine are new. The ones I didn't end up liking I sold, but that has only been about 3 over the years, lol.

Optics are what really breaks the bank for me. The pistol mounted red dots have spoiled me and I need like half a dozen more, lol. I'm stuck playing musical optics and constantly swap them between guns (which gets old). They are worth it though, for the precision you get.

There are a few older military weapons I'd like to own one day. An early production 1911, M1 garand, Springfield m1903, and a Springfield m1855/1861 are a few....

:gigI knew that was coming. No kidding, that's awesome. You saved those guns 👍. I always have very specific guns in mind when I buy them, down to the exact barrel length, stock configuration, etc. They all have some sort of purpose/ meaning. Very little chance I run across a used gun that I'm actually looking for, so pretty much all of mine are new. The ones I didn't end up liking I sold, but that has only been about 3 over the years, lol.

Optics are what really breaks the bank for me. The pistol mounted red dots have spoiled me and I need like half a dozen more, lol. I'm stuck playing musical optics and constantly swap them between guns (which gets old). They are worth it though, for the precision you get.

There are a few older military weapons I'd like to own one day. An early production 1911, M1 garand, Springfield m1903, and a Springfield m1855/1861 are a few....
your not the only one haha, i seemed to have to buy new scopes for my hunting guns and they are not cheap,

i like shooting iron sights but my best gun with iron sites happens to be a flintlock lol.

Back
Top Bottom