The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

They went through a terrible molt, and looked pathetic with patches of feathers missing. Not all the feathers have grown back yet. They are 7 mos old, which the cockerel is still not crowing, and has the gentlest personality. I wanted to the photos with the hopes of hearing your critique.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6027926/width/500/height/1000[/IMG

[IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6027943/width/500/height/1000

Last edited:
Hey there everyone,
I have been working on this for a few days and I think I have it done well enough to let you all see what I've come up with. Any/all of you that have enjoyed Bob's site can go here and enjoy it ( IF ) his site is taken down. It isn't exactly as his but I did my best to try and help us all out if we need it. Please don't think that I am trying to fill his shoes, I could never do that but he and I had become pretty close through emails/PM's and he was always commenting to me how much he liked the way I have so much information on my site and the he felt that there was a lot of information on there that would help the new folks getting into the reds. With all this said, I thought that the least I could do was to set something up with the information that he thought was information to help folks.
Please, let me know what you all think.
Jim

http://tributetobobblosl.weebly.com/
very thoughtful . you did a great job, jimmy

They went through a terrible molt, and looked pathetic with patches of feathers missing. Not all the feathers have grown back yet. They are 7 mos old, which the cockerel is still not crowing, and has the gentlest personality. I wanted to the photos with the hopes of hearing your critique.

Very good looking red's. Color is nice rich dark mahogany, boys appear to had nice length and width to the level backs. Pullets have nice spread to their tails and the color seems to be right in the tails. The NH don't look bad either. lol Nice birds.
Jim

They look very nice Lual!

Good job conditioning them.

So far we have right at 40 RIR's entered in our show coming up Nov 9th in Baton Rouge La and I know of a few more people sending in their entries this week. Not bad for our first show!!!!

Chris

So far we have right at 40 RIR's entered in our show coming up Nov 9th in Baton Rouge La and I know of a few more people sending in their entries this week. Not bad for our first show!!!!
Chris

Wow! There were 3 at the APA show in S WA last weekend... 3! Everyone was talking moult, moult, moult, so maybe some withdrew. Pictures! Video!

Back
Top Bottom