The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

My whole reason for going is because i live in the boonies and it's the only way to get feedback since all anyone ever sees of my birds is pics. ;-)

Well I'll be rooting for you...
yippiechickie.gif

My whole reason for going is because i live in the boonies and it's the only way to get feedback since all anyone ever sees of my birds is pics. ;-)

Are you bringing single combs as well?  

Nope, just a trio of RC. And I haven't even picked the pullets yet. They're looking pretty rough since they started playing. It'll be an educational experience if nothing else. Is like the cockerel to be more Marie and wish the pullets were about 60 days younger.

My chicks are getting darker and darker. I am just loving these chicks. I think I am going to wind up with 7 pullets out of the 10 I bought. So excited about these chicks. The more I mess with them the more I love em!

Husband's can be so handy. When he asked what I was doing and I told him I wanted 4 distinct sections in the hatching tray of the bator but without reducing air flow, his only question was can each section be the same size or do they have to be adjustable. When I told him I didn't care, he came by 20 minutes later with this...

He notched each piece halfway thru with a Saber saw and popped it out with a chisel. QED. :)

Husband's can be so handy. When he asked what I was doing and I told him I wanted 4 distinct sections in the hatching tray of the bator but without reducing air flow, his only question was can each section be the same size or do they have to be adjustable. When I told him I didn't care, he came by 20 minutes later with this...

He notched each piece halfway thru with a Saber saw and popped it out with a chisel. QED. :)

Good idea...
thumbsup.gif

Oh there was already a lid for it. I just wanted to be able to track all for pens at one time this coming season. Last year I simply set a different pen every 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom