The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

There was one special youngster that I thought had promise and I sent pictures to Bob to ask what he thought and he thought the chick had a lot of promise and named him Hollywood. He was one that was killed with the other 13. My heart was heavy for awhile. I was really looking forward to raising him up to show.
oh man I am so sorry! :(

I wish the automatic door open/close were not so expensive. Sure would get some if they were not in that $175-250 range.
I think there is an older thread where a BYC member made some automatic pop doors and posted pictures on how he or she built them.

I wish the automatic door open/close were not so expensive. Sure would get some if they were not in that $175-250 range.
YOU and me both!!! I've watched some video's on you tube on how to make one for yourself but oh dear, I'm not that technical so don't think I'd be able to do that. THREE guys that I know could do it IF I could get them together on it. I ask so much of two of them already I feel guilty asking for something else. But one day when the other two are here I might just hit em up. I'd need to have all my supplies on hand though. lol I saw one where you use one of those automatic car antenna's that comes down when the engines shut off. That one looked pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom