The Hunger Games --- Awesome RP!

Username: Caxhiel
Character name: Christopher Enright (Chris for short)
District: 1
Personal token:

Personality: Quiet, prefers solitude. but is reliable when the situation requires it.
Backstory: He lives with his grandfather in District one, he doesn't know anything about his parents.Even though his grandfather encouraged him to make friends he just never got along with everyone else in District one, he usually kept to his own and read books in his grandfathers library. With all the free time he had read all sorts of books on a variety of topics and began to even develop a lust for knowledge. He enjoyed his quiet life with his grandfather, but then came the day of the reaping
Talents: His knowledge, he learnt quite a lot from books.
Description/picture:

Other:He has a strong bias towards the capitol and the rich thinking that they improperly use their money and that it could be used to help people. He is not very open to other people.
I'm finished with my Character profile! :D ( I know, I took long enough )..... >w<

Username CayugaLover
Character name Chelsea Feather
District 9
Age 13
Gender F
Personal token:
It's the key to her diary, where she writes songs and poetry. it was a gift a friend, long ago, who died in a previous hunger games.
Personality: She's innocent, sweet, and naïve. She sees the best in everyone, is very optimistic, and very graceful.
Backstory: She lives in District 9, the district for grain. Her family runs a rice farm, though she takes no interest in rice. She wants to dance, or sing, or do something artsy, but her parents object, forcing her to tend the plants and live like the farmer she is.
Talents: She's very graceful, she has a beautiful voice, she's very empathetic, and she's good with animals. Other than that? not much going for her.
Description/picture

Other: none

Username CayugaLover

Character name: John Wayn
District 9
Age 16
Gender M
Personal token District 9 token
Personality: Serious, hard-working, loyal.
Backstory: He grew up on a mill. His father and brother died in an unfortunate accident with a millstone, so it's up to him to run the business, grinding the wheat to make flour. He's also short for his age, making all the other kids tease him terribly.
Talents: He has very strong arms, and very strong hands.
Description/picture: Short. Dark hair, dark eyes, pale-ish skin.
Other: none.

I can describe the token. :)
It's a silver necklace, with a silver key pendant. The key has a heart on the top, sprouting six wings out the sides and top. The heart has a star in the middle, and the star has a blue gem in the middle. The bottom of the key, the part you would stick in a lock, also has a blue gem, of the same shape and size, and an interesting swirly pattern.

good enough?

I can find another token if you wish.

My little pony is so stupid. I don't like my little pony because it has magic, 'friendship', and a talking baby dragon that never gets older. Who even came up with the idea of making a tv show about talking ponies?! The dancing is the worst part. :rant

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom