The Incubator Thread

.....How to wire this to two bulb

.....How to wire this to two bulb
That's going to be tough, it says 24v, you won't be able to drive 110v bulbs directly with this, you would need a relay switch. I have seen 24v heaters on Amazon and eBay. I bet those are cheaper than a relay switch would be.

Is the input also 24v? If so, do you have a transformer to power it? If it's 24v and you plug it directly into a 110v main, you will get a lot of smoke and excitement for a moment and then it will be trash.

As long as you match the voltages with what you have, I was just looking at the pic and it had 24v checked. If your unit says something different, just make sure you match the loads with the controls, or bad things can happen.

Thanks for the strong support..I will send picture of each step i went through.

I have the STC1000 in a cabinet incubator and it works great. The wire to the sensor is long enough if mounted to the side or front of the fridge you can fine that sweet spot to keep even temps. I believe it has a 4-6 foot long wire to the probe. I would measure it for you but my incubator is currently in lockdown.  You will of course as you know need to have enough air movement to help circulate the warm air. I have my STC1000 connected to a 225 watt coil heating element with two 110CFM fans and it does great. On my  last incubator the STC1000 was attached to a 150 and a 100 watt light outlet.  I just had to find that spot to place for the probe to get steady temps.  I had it for about 2 years. I wish I knew about the other temp sensors that you posted but I have no experience with them.
That will be a nice looking incubator when done. You will only need one thermostat and I got mine off of Amazon. Keep sending pic as you go..

Hi!!
Am on ma way to make my home incubator but i gat different readings during a day and during a night i dont know whats wrong with this trial

These are reading during a day
during a day

..This readings during night.Help me plz

Hi!!
Am on ma way to make my home incubator but i gat different readings during a day and during a night i dont know whats wrong with this trial

These are reading during a day
during a day

..This readings during night.Help me plz

Those are well within acceptable limits. Remember a broody outside would fluctuate that much over night also. :)

Back
Top Bottom