The Incubator Thread

I need some help I got some egg in my incubating with the small end down I check them on the 14 day but tge air pocket is at the small end is this right please help someone and thank to everyone

I need some help I got some egg in my incubating with the small end down I check them on the 14 day but tge air pocket is at the small end is this right please help someone and thank to everyone

The air cell is supose to be on the larger part of the egg for hatching.
Like this

Humidity has alot to do with air cell growth, what has yours been at to this point?

Ive seen people hatch eggs that have pipped on the other side but you have to watch them during hatch carefully because they can have problems and die or get stuck.

Theres alot of articles on here about it if you search through the threads. I personally have always layed my eggs on thier side to hatch and hand turned them 3xs a day.

Can you post a candel pic so we can see more?

Last edited:
The air cell is supose to be on the larger part of the egg for hatching.
Like this

Humidity has alot to do with air cell growth, what has yours been at to this point?

Ive seen people hatch eggs that have pipped on the other side but you have to watch them during hatch carefully because they can have problems and die or get stuck.

Theres alot of articles on here about it if you search through the threads. I personally have always layed my eggs on thier side to hatch and hand turned them 3xs a day.

Can you post a candel pic so we can see more?
the humidity is around 30 to 40 percent

All of the eggs have the air cell at the small end? Were these eggs shipped to you? It is very odd for it to be on the pointy end. Are you sure you are looking at the air cell and not just the fluid area below the chick? Day 14, the egg would be fairly full and dark, but could still have some clear area near the point.

I have not seen or used it but it looks cheap to me. Anything which does not have a brand is unlikely to be very good. A good company, when they put their name on something will stand behind their products.

Back
Top Bottom