The Journal of The Quackers

I just love those names!
Ever since you got that avatar, I have admired the one on the far right, in the front. I can't tell which one it is, let me guess ... is it Sherlock?

Morning of May 14th, 2016

So far a pretty normal day for the Quackers.
They played followed the leader ( away from the camera
roll.png
)
ate
Listened to the sparrow yell at me to get out so they could get free breakfast
hmm.png
Miel took a swim with his sweetheart. Awwww...
love.gif

ate.
Huddled together

They're so big and beautiful.
They used to fit in my HAND.
hit.gif

->
How did they get so big?!? I just got them last week didn't I? Well I love them just as much!

-The Duck Lady
smile.png

Last edited:
lau.gif
Yes! That's Sherlock!
gig.gif
I got it right!
yesss.gif
He's my favorite out of all the Quackers!

Morning of May 14th, 2016

So far a normal day for the Quackers.
They played followed the leader ( away from the camera
roll.png
)
ate
Listened to the sparrow yell at me to get out so they could get free breakfast
hmm.png
Miel took a swim with his sweetheart. Awwww...
love.gif

ate.
Huddled together

They're so big and beautiful.
They used to fit in my HAND.
hit.gif

->
How did they get so big?!? I just got them last week didn't I? Well I love them just as much!

-The Duck Lady
smile.png
So pretty! I love your flock! This is encouraging me to get more ducks!
big_smile.png

That duckling is so precious! They grow too fast!

I got it right!
yesss.gif
He's my favorite out of all the Quackers!

So pretty! I love your flock! This is encouraging me to get more ducks!
big_smile.png

That duckling is so precious! They grow too fast!
Sherlock is a sweetheart. I definetly agree. They grow to fast. Oh well, That's one reason I got drakes
big_smile.png

Sherlock is a sweetheart. I definetly agree. They grow to fast. Oh well, That's one reason I got drakes
big_smile.png
I want a drake (I could name it Watson!
big_smile.png
), but they don't lay eggs, and that's the only reason I can have ducks anyways. Maybe, though, if they end up being cost effective, a drake would be OK ....
big_smile.png

DuckGirl77, What do your parakeets look like? What are their names? Be my friend! I have two parakeets.

DuckGirl77, What do your parakeets look like? What are their names? Be my friend! I have two parakeets.
I have two adult parakeets: one is blue with a yellow head, and his name is Ferguson; and the other is blue and white, and her name is Amiga. She sat on five eggs, and at least two have hatched so far. It's so exciting!!! She won't let me near them, though, and whenever I try to take a picture when she's getting food, she hurries back to the box and sits on them
he.gif
So, I'm hoping all five will hatch, and my sister will take one to keep with her parakeet, Edward. I'm giving two to my aunt, and the other two (if they hatch
fl.gif
), I hope to keep. The more the merrier! I can try to get some pics of them if you want to see. I have to update my signature, because now I have 29 animals, and, if another has hatched, I have 30! I get worried about them because they look helpless without any feathers, but I'm sure Amiga knows what she's doing!
How about you? What are yours like?
That's cool that you also have two (older ones, I'm assuming)!
big_smile.png

Yeah, i've had them for a couple years. I have a boy white and blue with almost no gray which I love, named Louie
and girl who is yellow and green named dew drop, though I call her Dewie a lot.
I have pics of louie!

Yeah, i've had them for a couple years. I have a boy white and blue with almost no gray which I love, named Louie
and girl who is yellow and green named dew drop, though I call her Dewie a lot.
I have pics of louie!

Wow, he's gorgeous! I love the pattern on his wings, and that's a lovely shade of blue that he has!

Mine are just normal!

Ferguson and Amiga! Ferguson is a little ... let's say, stocky! Not exactly sleek!!!
lol.png

Amiga is on the left. She's getting old; I hope laying eggs and raising baby parakeets hasn't been too hard on her!

Back
Top Bottom