The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

This thread is designed for people that enjoy the many wonderful Imported Orpington varieties. Please come and share your pictures, stories, and helpful hints. We would appreciate everyone's effort in maintaining a friendly environment. This thread is not for show purposes so please reframe from critiquing openly in the room unless you are asked..

This is a picture of Midas. He is my English Imported Buff Orpington rooster .. I love and adore him. He is the sire to all of my buff chicks to date :) My incubators are peeping today.. I can hear the next generation hatching :)

I'm glad to be a part of this thread. Irene, Midas is one very handsome Boy.

Just alittle part English so far. I love this gal.
1238969_10200521572146072_440821329_n.jpg

She is gorgeous. English type is just that "type". From what I can see in the pic, she fits the type. Sure it is nice to know they are from pure imported lines. But, even the UK has crappy "English" birds. She has very beautiful feathers and shape. Precious!!!!

I sent you a Pm back. Orpington's do come in white. There is a white Orpington's or a sport which can come from BBS. I have both here. Whites are very pretty birds and several people are currently working with the color.

Young white from BBS Parents

.Vivi

This is a very interesting color. White over slate (black or blue) feet. I can't wait to see her mature. She is gorgeous.
Do you think this is a splash with the omission of blue, since she is from BBS parents?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I am in NC, love the thread and all the beautiful pics. I am looking for Buff English Orps, prefer eggs or chicks. They aren't going to be shown, just for my own enjoyment and learning to improve the next generations.

Tammy

Back
Top Bottom