The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

I'm hoping girls, but I wouldn't mind one drake. I have a year old crested buff and I would worry when a drake would breed her she would get hurt.

But then part of me would like her to be bred because she's been starting to go broody but obviously there is no drake and I would absolutely love for her to hatch ducklings.

If I get a drake it's meant to be and I'll love him!

Hello everyone!

Joining this thread because I just got my first two Khaki Campbell ducklings yesterday!

Oh my goodness! So cute! What are they called? Reminds me of when Rascal was a little fluff ball! She's a great character and just as pretty now she's grown up!

Oh my goodness! So cute! What are they called? Reminds me of when Rascal was a little fluff ball! She's a great character and just as pretty now she's grown up!

Aww! She's beautiful!

No names yet, not sure on the gender. But I'll figure it out soon!
I'm guessing the crested Khaki is a drake by the way it acts and it squeaks a little different but I'm not sure

Aww! She's beautiful!

No names yet, not sure on the gender. But I'll figure it out soon!
I'm guessing the crested Khaki is a drake by the way it acts and it squeaks a little different but I'm not sure

Exciting stuff! Can't wait to see more photos - espesh if he teenage stage! I did a photo a day haha! Keep them coming!

Hi is anyone able to tell me whether khaki campbell ducks are good mothers because I might be getting some more but I want to know based on your experiences wether they are good mums

While excellent egg layers, the KC seldom to never (mostly never) go broody which means they wouldn't hatch therefore not be a good mother to ducklings. If you want to raise khaki Campbell ducklings you would either need a more broody breed like a Muscovy to hatch the eggs or get an incubator.

Back
Top Bottom