The kitty from.......you know where!

She's doing better. She does have the siamese for a playmate. We did let her out the other night, after the chickens went to roost. She went directly to her favorite place, the roof of the house.
roll.png

She only stayed out about three hours and then wanted back in. She hasn't attacked me in days.

Have you seen the mean kitty song on youtube, lol the cat sounds like your cat. that's good that she hasn't attacked you for a few days, does she attack the other cat, when they play? My cat will some times pounce near me when he wants to play, but cat claws hurt lol. would spraying her with a water bottle every time she attacks you help? I did that with one cat that would climb on bird cages and he stoped, maybe it would help your cat stop attacking.

Last edited:
Maybe some "me time" outside is just what she needs to cool her aggression. I have two formerly feral cats and they are the biggest chickens alive.
big_smile.png
My biggest one is afraid of day old guinea keets.

Here is the Mean Kitty Song> Enjoy!

The video was cute!
big_smile.png

We put some flea drops on Killer Kitty (yes, that's her name) and we're letting her out for some prowl time about every third night. That and a regular supply of furry mice and she's cooling her jets.

Back
Top Bottom