The Last Wolves *Restarted*

(If a wolf marries a human, can they have kids?)

Lilly walked beside Adam, "What'cha doing?"

"Well, dummy, as I just stated, my daughters a wolf, so, yes I want to help them!!" Lillian said.

(well, I never had a wolf and a Human get married, but if I would to say. If a Human and Wolf would to have a kid. I'd say it would be Half Human and Half Wolf)

Adam looked at Lilly "I'm going for a walk. To get some fresh air" he said

Ken smiled "Then I'll help you. What do you need to know about these dogs?" he asked

Tiny went back over to Abe and sat down.

"Yellow means happiness." TYler informed searching for white armor.

"Well Yellow doesn't make me happy it just makes me sad" he said

(well, I never had a wolf and a Human get married, but if I would to say. If a Human and Wolf would to have a kid. I'd say it would be Half Human and Half Wolf)

Adam looked at Lilly "I'm going for a walk. To get some fresh air" he said

Ken smiled "Then I'll help you. What do you need to know about these dogs?" he asked

Tiny went back over to Abe and sat down.
(So, could it still shift? Like from wolf form to human form?)

"O.K, I'll go with you, just in case."
______

Lillian said, "Well, why are they attacking the wolves? I may have worked in the labs, but I truly don't know much about the whole human/wolf fighting thing."

"WHy? It's the color of the cozy sun, and smiling faces."

Harley sighed "Yellow isn't really happy to me" he said
(So, could it still shift? Like from wolf form to human form?)

"O.K, I'll go with you, just in case."
______

Lillian said, "Well, why are they attacking the wolves? I may have worked in the labs, but I truly don't know much about the whole human/wolf fighting thing."
(Well yes. Why do you ask?)

Adam chuckled "Alright" he said as he walked.

Ken nodded "Well, The dogs if from labs usually hurt wolves and take them back to the labs so Scientist like you, can hurt and experiment on them. or females are taken to breeding ceils and wait for a male dog to come and....well mate" he said "Hunting dogs only attack dogs because their trying to take the kill or their told to hunt wolves for the Hunter. Tell me what did these dogs do? any of those sighs like about to bring wolves down for hunting reasons? Lab Reasons? what? wait a minute. Did the dogs that attacked your daughter have collars?" he asked looking at Tiny and Lillian.

Tiny shook her head "No the dogs that are In the forest have no collars, just leaders" she said

(Well yes. Why do you ask?)

Adam chuckled "Alright" he said as he walked.

Ken nodded "Well, The dogs if from labs usually hurt wolves and take them back to the labs so Scientist like you, can hurt and experiment on them. or females are taken to breeding ceils and wait for a male dog to come and....well mate" he said "Hunting dogs only attack dogs because their trying to take the kill or their told to hunt wolves for the Hunter. Tell me what did these dogs do? any of those sighs like about to bring wolves down for hunting reasons? Lab Reasons? what? wait a minute. Did the dogs that attacked your daughter have collars?" he asked looking at Tiny and Lillian.

Tiny shook her head "No the dogs that are In the forest have no collars, just leaders" she said
(Thinking that might be Lilly's backstory, I don't know yet, have you got a better idea? If so, I'd love to hear it.)
Lilly walked a kept pace beside him, "So, anything you want to talk about?"

Lillian said,"I think he did, I just seen him from the window while they took him to Lilly's lair." Abe was listening, trying to both learn as much as he could, and not get too confused. Abe reached over and held Tiny's hand.

(Thinking that might be Lilly's backstory, I don't know yet, have you got a better idea? If so, I'd love to hear it.)
Lilly walked a kept pace beside him, "So, anything you want to talk about?"

Lillian said,"I think he did, I just seen him from the window while they took him to Lilly's lair." Abe was listening, trying to both learn as much as he could, and not get too confused. Abe reached over and held Tiny's hand.
(I don't know what to say about that. But I'll think about it )

Adam shook his head then thought about something "Who did attack Charlotte?" he asked

Tiny looked at Abe and smiled, then at Ken and Lillian "Well I did see the leader dogs, each one was either big or/and skinny" she said

Ken listened "So Tiny's dogs have no collars, while Your dogs do. How about gender any females with your dogs or wolves"he asked both of them.

(I don't know what to say about that. But I'll think about it )

Adam shook his head then thought about something "Who did attack Charlotte?" he asked

Tiny looked at Abe and smiled, then at Ken and Lillian "Well I did see the leader dogs, each one was either big or/and skinny" she said

Ken listened "So Tiny's dogs have no collars, while Your dogs do. How about gender any females with your dogs or wolves"he asked both of them.
(Thank you :) )

"Her sister, Maddie. and that's about all I know." Lilly awnsered.

"Well, I think the dogs where all male, and the wolves, Charlotte was female, Adam was male, someone else, Bian, Nrian, Brian, that's it, Brian, he was a male, then my kiddo, Lilly, of course is a girl." Lillian said.
Abe gave a flash of a smile back.

Back
Top Bottom