The Last Wolves *Restarted*

"I'm sorry. I espect you don't like orange and red...The warm colors, right?" TYler sighed plucking off the armor.

Harley shrugged "That's something I can stand" he said
(Thank you :) )

"Her sister, Maddie. and that's about all I know." Lilly awnsered.

"Well, I think the dogs where all male, and the wolves, Charlotte was female, Adam was male, someone else, Bian, Nrian, Brian, that's it, Brian, he was a male, then my kiddo, Lilly, of course is a girl." Lillian said.
Abe gave a flash of a smile back.
(Your welcome :) )

Adam looked at Lilly "Charlotte has a sister? well that's something I never knew" he said as he walked.

Ken chuckled "No I just meant the dogs and if wolves worked with the dogs. But thanks anyways" he said

"All male, but I did get a faint smell of Female dog" Tiny said.

Ken nodded "All males for both, but Tiny says there's a female dog in her male dogs. It doesn't add up. All I'm thinking is these two are not in anyways connected. But they both might be from labs. I know Lillian's are, but Tiny's I'm not a hundred percent sure" he said as he started to pace "Any thing else about these dogs?" he asked

Last edited:
(Your welcome :) )

Adam looked at Lilly "Charlotte has a sister? well that's something I never knew" he said as he walked.

Ken chuckled "No I just meant the dogs and if wolves worked with the dogs. But thanks anyways" he said

"All male, but I did get a faint smell of Female dog" Tiny said.

Ken nodded "All males for both, but Tiny says there's a female dog in her male dogs. It doesn't add up. All I'm thinking is these two are not in anyways connected. But they both might be from labs. I know Lillian's are, but Tiny's I'm not a hundred percent sure" he said as he started to pace "Any thing else about these dogs?" he asked
"Yeah, I guess she does, hey, why where those dogs attacking you?" Lilly asked.

Lillian said, "I think that the leader wanted to kill and hurt the one wolf, Adam, more then the other wolves, I don't know why."

"Yeah, I guess she does, hey, why where those dogs attacking you?" Lilly asked.

Lillian said, "I think that the leader wanted to kill and hurt the one wolf, Adam, more then the other wolves, I don't know why."

Adam though about it "Probably sent to kill me and find some of the escaped dogs" he said
________

Tiny thought "The dogs only attack if their provoked or see us wolves. But the leader are only called Top Warriors or something. And the dogs the follow the lead dog do as they're told, like fighter, hunter and or things that dogs do in labs" she said.

en thought then he smiled "I know Lillian's dogs were assassins sent to kill this Adam probably because as some of the people here know, There was a huge escape. Bunches of Wolves and dogs escaped. The dogs escaped and helped these wolves. Some were found but not all of them. It also said that two wolves by the numbers 67-98 a female wolf and 34-56 a male wolf had escaped, those two were guarding wolves, brainwashed by humans to kill their own kind if told. So probably the dogs that attacked Adam had been sent to find dogs that had escaped and kill them or bring them back" he said

Tiny listened 'What about mine?' she asked. Ken shook his head wondering "Yours, were probably lab dogs, but escaped and formed some kind of pack" he said

Adam though about it "Probably sent to kill me and find some of the escaped dogs" he said
________

Tiny thought "The dogs only attack if their provoked or see us wolves. But the leader are only called Top Warriors or something. And the dogs the follow the lead dog do as they're told, like fighter, hunter and or things that dogs do in labs" she said.

en thought then he smiled "I know Lillian's dogs were assassins sent to kill this Adam probably because as some of the people here know, There was a huge escape. Bunches of Wolves and dogs escaped. The dogs escaped and helped these wolves. Some were found but not all of them. It also said that two wolves by the numbers 67-98 a female wolf and 34-56 a male wolf had escaped, those two were guarding wolves, brainwashed by humans to kill their own kind if told. So probably the dogs that attacked Adam had been sent to find dogs that had escaped and kill them or bring them back" he said

Tiny listened 'What about mine?' she asked. Ken shook his head wondering "Yours, were probably lab dogs, but escaped and formed some kind of pack" he said
"Escaped dogs? What in the world are you talking about???" Lilly asked.

Lillian said, "So, what do I do to help Lilly and her friends?"

Abe said, "And why would they attack Tiny?"

Back
Top Bottom