The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Mika started to breath normally "Well, because I was trained to be a killer by the humans. I taught myself a very strong move, that kills with only one hit to the head or skull" she said with a smile "But it also takes a lot of energy"
Hougen nodded and then stood up and started to walk out of the den "Stay here" he said then walked out of the den and started to look around.

Winter curled around the pups protectivly.

Mika started to breath normally "Well, because I was trained to be a killer by the humans. I taught myself a very strong move, that kills with only one hit to the head or skull" she said with a smile "But it also takes a lot of energy"
Hougen nodded and then stood up and started to walk out of the den "Stay here" he said then walked out of the den and started to look around.
"I wouldn't doubt it." Night nodded, padding up to her. "Would you like to get a drink and some moose to boost your energy again?"

Winter curled around the pups protectivly.

Hougen walked around the den, then he saw dogs pasting by.

The leader dog was a brown and black dog "My group and I better get back to the Leader, before I get killed" he said then saw a huge group of dogs coming towards him and snarled "Where have you idiots been?" he asked then he saw two of the dogs dragging a dead deer to him "We got the food for the Leader" one of the two said. The lead dog growled then turned away "Let's go, we better get back to the Leader and see if the First, Second, Forth and Fifth Platoon leaders are back. Plus Max the second in command" he said then he stopped when he caught the scent of someone.

Hougen watched then wondered who this Leader dog they were talking about. he needed to get theses dogs away from his den.

"I wouldn't doubt it." Night nodded, padding up to her. "Would you like to get a drink and some moose to boost your energy again?"

Mika nodded, she took one step and just about fell "That takes a lot of mental and physical energy" she said then started to walk slowly.

Hougen walked around the den, then he saw dogs pasting by.

The leader dog was a brown and black dog "My group and I better get back to the Leader, before I get killed" he said then saw a huge group of dogs coming towards him and snarled "Where have you idiots been?" he asked then he saw two of the dogs dragging a dead deer to him "We got the food for the Leader" one of the two said. The lead dog growled then turned away "Let's go, we better get back to the Leader and see if the First, Second, Forth and Fifth Platoon leaders are back. Plus Max the second in command" he said then he stopped when he caught the scent of someone.

Hougen watched then wondered who this Leader dog they were talking about. he needed to get theses dogs away from his den.

Winter stayed silent listening.

"well it takes coordination and timing." Night smiled, aiding back to the stream and massive moose.

Mika continued to walk slowly to the river, she started to drink some of the water then walk over to the moose and took a small bite of it.

Winter stayed silent listening.

The lead dog then started to sniff around and walked towards Hougen's scent.

Hougen backed away, trying to stay hidden but still able to see these dogs. The lead dog then lunged at Hougen and bit into his neck and pushed him to the ground "Who are you?!?!?" he snarled. Hougen kicked the dog off and stood up "I should ask you the same" he said bravely. The lead dog smiled "Alright, I'm John. Third Platoon leader of....well lets just say a very huge group of dogs" he said then looked at his group and chuckled.

All the dogs chuckled too, then a few of them left with the deer. the others stayed and watched Hougen.

Back
Top Bottom