The Last Wolves *Restarted*

The lead dog then started to sniff around and walked towards Hougen's scent.

Hougen backed away, trying to stay hidden but still able to see these dogs. The lead dog then lunged at Hougen and bit into his neck and pushed him to the ground "Who are you?!?!?" he snarled. Hougen kicked the dog off and stood up "I should ask you the same" he said bravely. The lead dog smiled "Alright, I'm John. Third Platoon leader of....well lets just say a very huge group of dogs" he said then looked at his group and chuckled.

All the dogs chuckled too, then a few of them left with the deer. the others stayed and watched Hougen.

Winter was getting worried why wasn't Hougen back yet?

Winter was getting worried why wasn't Hougen back yet?

Hougen watched the dog named John then waited

John smiled then lunged at Hougen and bit into his chest and pushed him. Hougen growled then bit into John and started to pin him to the ground.

The other dogs lunged at Hougen and bit into the sides and legs. John then pushed up then let go of Hougen and started to circle him. Hougen tried to get the other dogs off, but they were hanging on for their life. John then bit into Hougen's side and pushed him to the ground, then quickly went for the neck. The other dogs let go and backed away.

"Yep." Night nodded, shifting to a human. she swung up the branches.

Mika watched and chuckled, she had gotten some of her strength back. She took another bite of the moose then jumped onto a tree branch alittle higher than Night.

John smiled then lunged at Hougen and bit into his chest and pushed him. Hougen growled then bit into John and started to pin him to the ground.

The other dogs lunged at Hougen and bit into the sides and legs. John then pushed up then let go of Hougen and started to circle him. Hougen tried to get the other dogs off, but they were hanging on for their life. John then bit into Hougen's side and pushed him to the ground, then quickly went for the neck. The other dogs let go and backed away.
Mika watched and chuckled, she had gotten some of her strength back. She took another bite of the moose then jumped onto a tree branch alittle higher than Night.
Night watched her and formed a massive grin, "I was going to make something." She smiled, leaping up swifter then before.

Winter stood up and wemt to find him.

Night watched her and formed a massive grin, "I was going to make something." She smiled, leaping up swifter then before.

Mika smiled "Well, I'm very agile. So I can jump higher then most dogs and wolves and I move a lot quicker" she said

Winter stood up and wemt to find him.

Hougen kicked the dog off and stood up and bit into his side. John then bit into Hougen's scruff and pulled him off then threw him into the tree. Hougen felt the pain then slowly stood up. John lunged and bit into Hougen's neck and started to bite harder into the wind pipe.

Mika smiled "Well, I'm very agile. So I can jump higher then most dogs and wolves and I move a lot quicker" she said
Hougen kicked the dog off and stood up and bit into his side. John then bit into Hougen's scruff and pulled him off then threw him into the tree. Hougen felt the pain then slowly stood up. John lunged and bit into Hougen's neck and started to bite harder into the wind pipe.

Winter spotted them and her havkles raised a vicious snarl ripping from her throat. She lunged at the dog on Hougen.

Winter spotted them and her havkles raised a vicious snarl ripping from her throat. She lunged at the dog on Hougen.

The dog looked over to Winter then jumped back and growled "Who are you?"

Hougen coughed then stood up and looked at Winter "Thanks" he said

"Hmm can you out jump me?" Night grinned. "You sure can outrun me."

Back
Top Bottom