The Last Wolves *Restarted*

"Too bad you aren't pretty, though," she cackled.

Damon's muscles bunched then he leaped towards her. His fangs dug into Lucinda's shoulder with bone crushing force.
(Last sentence until Chickenboy100 gets back)

Maddie chuckled "Don't be fooled my dear Missy, males are easy to help a poor female" she said

Lucinda pushed up and growled even more, she then turned and bit into Damon's side and pulled him off.

Flower wanted to help lucinda, but didnt know what to do.

Damon lunged at her again, this time managing to fold his jaws around Lucinda's neck.

Lucinda yelped and then started to tried to get free.

Toube(The fourth Top Warrior came and looked at Damon "Don't kill her you idiot!! Remember what The Leader said bring her back.....alive!!!!!" he said. His dogs all came up behind him and all laughed at Damon and his group of dogs.

Damon released Lucinda's neck, a snarl ripped out of his throat. "Who said I was going to kill her?" His eyes blazed.

Toabe looked at Damon then nipped him like he was a puppy "I can tell when you get really angry and when your going to kill someone" he said, then walked over to Lucinda and bit right into her neck "Come on you little runt" he said as he made her stand up. Then he shoved her forwards.

Touabe's group made a circle around Lucinda, Toabe and Damon as they started to walk.

Damon's dogs all stood up, their ears flat against their head and their tails between their legs as they followed Damon.

Back
Top Bottom